Bua Kaew Jukgrote

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to hear the song lol...But anyways this lakorn won't be long like Goh Gaiyasith or Gula San Suay...It's only 40 epi..So it will be over in like 5 mths..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
episode 2 p-tar and p-aom met haha p-lek is so aggressive and wont get away unless he has buakaew so p-aom is neak the main one with p-tar n p-lek

untinnu

sarNie Adult
what happened between au and lek? the part where lek thought back..there was a flashback..what were au and lek saying to each other?

snowflake

sarNie Egg
it was something about her not accepting him as her husband.. i think.. my understanding of thai isn't all that great .. hah. :lol:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
So glad that it's 40 episodes and not like the other two from Dida.

I can't wait to watch it next week...Does anyone know if Au is gonna be one of the wives in this version? Because in the opening credit it shows her and the pr'ek getting close. I like Au too so it would be nice if she gets with pr'ek too...lolz

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
wow just finished watching watching episode 1 and this is my first time watching buakaew jukgrote...i didn't know there was an old verison...i might have to ask someone to sell that to me haha....so far i'm liking the whole storyline until towards the end of episode 1 threw me off...i mean there were guys dress in chinese traditional clothing haha...right now i'm gonna start with episode 2 so i'll hit this up later...

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
just finished with episode 2...wow that guy has 2 wives? pimpin' haha.... wasn't nice for that 2nd wife to cast a spell on him then later finds that a guy sleeping with his other wife... that's all i have to say about episode 2...

nangfa

sarNie Egg
i hated when the n'ek is all weak and cry in almost every scene...esp..aom...cuz its the same role from her older ones....damn...and the p'ek is ugly...the bad guy is cuter..the giant..like the old version better..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow..The song is good..And finally its a lakornpuenbarn song..Unlike Goh Gaiyasith...But its a really nice song..I just wished they kept the song slow...And hopefully they have more songs...

So glad that it's 40 episodes and not like the other two from Dida.

I can't wait to watch it next week...Does anyone know if Au is gonna be one of the wives in this version? Because in the opening credit it shows her and the pr'ek getting close. I like Au too so it would be nice if she gets with pr'ek too...lolz
Yea..Au is one of his wives..But in the old version she doesn't get the pra aek..And the new one too..lol...And in this version Lek (her husband) will abuse her....{CRIES} Oh and I forgot..The person singing the theme song is Ann Mitchai..

der052

sarNie Juvenile
The p'ek has a nice voice, he just looks too korean for lakorn puen bann! :D He doesn't look like p'ek material but I guess it is alright... His acting is good!

Love megasit! The bad guy is awesome! :D

untinnu

sarNie Adult
why'd they gotta make Lek sooo bad..i really like his role in gomin since he was nice..i only like him when he was nice..anyways..gotta go watch eppie 2 now..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Lek is cute...! Much better looking then the pra aek Tar...But I do gotta say..Tar has a cute voice..Manly...But his face and hair just don't do the trick for these kinda lakorns..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
they cute in their own way just glad to see p-aom :) i cant wait to see more episode 3 and up getting good well for me better then kror guyasit

Rakniran

what is this guy name? i guess he is p'ek..he is so hot..
here is pic of him with aom..
Im starting to fall for him..would love to know his name ,infor.and pics..

thank in advance.