Bua Kaew Jukgrote

Vanida

Save World Save Life
that is really gay stupid what about the girl cartoon on the pix it show aom au and her pix with p-tar pix on it ?????? so who is buakaew name i mean or that just the title of a something or name of neak cause i didnt watch the old version

val

sarNie Adult
that is really gay stupid what about the girl cartoon on the pix it show aom au and her pix with p-tar pix on it ?????? so who is buakaew name i mean or that just the title of a something or name of neak cause i didnt watch the old version
buakaew is the n'eak's name. the old verison was call buakaew buatong where buakaew is the n'ek's name and buatong is her daughter's name.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling

LOL yeah Buakaew is the name of the nangek. I don't know if BuaTong will be in this one. Vanida you should watch the old version, it's really good and we all know that the old borans are much better than now. :lol:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
As you can see...They took out Buatong and put Jukgrote in the title..lol..But anyways i'm pretty sure there all going to have kids in this one just like the old one...Otherwise it will be stupid stupid because at the end the kids help the parents fight also..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
oh ok haha anyways this week we wont get to see it stupid i hope it just air after kror guyasit

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
sorry to say but i think the preview of this movie after glot gaya siet was kinda weak and gay...it looks sooo fake and cartoonish..and it's gay how they put that cartoon kid in the movie..it just makes it too fake...and graphicy!

snowflake

sarNie Egg
i watched a little bit of the beginning today.. well, i only watched the opening song.. haha :lol: i like the song. it sounds a lot better than goh gayah sith.. they went back to the traditional song. :lol: yay!!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
This one started out very different, I wonder how they will show the parent, maybe might be flashback or something. and also it seems like skipping alot too.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
It's flashbacks...But thank god they don't show a lot of the kids...Its stupid and pointless anyways...Well now adays...But anyways I want to hear the song..A lot of people in DIDA say they like the song a lot..I want to hear...

sarN

sarNie Granny
i think the P"k the dude in blue . He remind me of Richie Ren (chinese actor/singer)

sarN

sarNie Granny
one more thing -- though he have 3 wife but his second wife ( the giant wife ) she cast a love spell on him ..sooo dat dont' count lol he didn't love her even at the end she didn't get with him . His third wife save his life and take care of him when he was wounded so u can say he own her his life dat enough reason to love her too .

val

sarNie Adult
finally watch episode 1 today and have to say that it started of different from the old one. and to me, i think the new p'eak look ok from far away

shubby

sarNie Adult
so how is this boran lakorn so far? i didnt' have a chance to watch it?? i hope it doesn't drag naaa...and i hope that we get to seet them grow up ..can't wait to seee Aom...i miss her on screen..

snowflake

sarNie Egg
finally watch episode 1 today and have to say that it started of different from the old one. and to me, i think the new p'eak look ok from far away
from far away.. lol. that was kind of funny :lol: but yeah, i have to admit, he looks a lot better in here than he did in the prictures -_- it's okay so far.. the kid scenes only lasted like 3 minutes...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I saw episode one and yeah it starts off different, but guess what I like it wow!

I usually just watch the first 2 episode of all the recent lakorn peurnbarn to see if they are any good, so far I like this one. LoLz trying to ignore their overuse of computer animation and their funny outfits:)

But yeah thank goodness they went back to the traditional song cuz that would have been a throwback and I would just ignore the lakorn all together. I hope it doesn't drag and hopefully not too much on the computer graphix.

From the opening credit it seems the pr'ek will have more than just Aom but not too sure. The pr'ek aint that bad just so young and yeah I don't think his hair color goes with that era....but that's my 2 cents!