BROOKLYN CENTER HMONG MAN WANTED

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
this is a very sad situation.
i know how hard life is without parents...
i still have my mother.. and a step father...
but life without both biological parents is sad and heart-breaking

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Murder by husband or wife in this country is typical normal. Its not just the Hmong people that are doing this alone, other races have also done the same thing too. I would say that Hmong people get this idea from the American society, I hadn't heard story like this back in the day and now since we came to this country, we started seeing Hmong people doing things like the American society. Hmong in the old day hit their wife, not to the point of killing like what we see and heard. In this country, people murder their spouse for money or love and many other reasons. Some cases the killer doesn't admit till the investigator find all the evidences to pres charge. BUT it is sad that hmong people are starting to become more and more like the people in this country, especially become violence.

Yeap, seeing and hearing many cases like this it is scary to be married. Forensic files showed lots of cases like this.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
we dont hear cases like this back in laos/thailand..but YES!

the beating && all. yeah. :huh:

mly

sarNie Hatchling
we dont hear cases like this back in laos/thailand..but YES!

the beating && all. yeah. :huh:
know why? cause women back then had no saying in anything. if she cheated, her husband would kill her and no one will never know the truth. in the past, most men who murder their wife has said in laos, she would have died and no justice will be serve. one said that, her body will rot for animals to eat and not have a proper burial.

nkaujhmoob_thoj

sarNie Egg
they found him ... he hung his self in palmer lake in the border of brookyln park and brooklyn center.... some black kids found his body hanging from the tree high up....it's been there for couple weeks....but my family said that he shouldn't deserve a funeral...maybe for like one day and then throw him away because his body is all rotten....