Brad and Angelina to Announce Their Affair

kutiepie

sarNie Egg
i agree with you sunflower. i'm also appointed that brad and Jen broke up, but it the world of celebrities, very few marriages last to the end.

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Kayla
I'm all for Brad and Angelina. Chinnifer can get over it! Talk about missing a sensitive chip, Brad is not the one on Vanity Fair and Opera, exploiting their relationship. Till this day, Brad and Angelina still are trying their best to avoid the media, just for Chinnifer's sake. Only until recently have they been spotted even touching (brad holding angie's arm), not even a picture of a kiss or any type of affection towards one another has been shown. And Chinnifer she has the nerve to say that Brad is the one missing a sensitive chip...oh...please...cry me a river would ya...

I'm glad Brad finally has his life back. It's like he's reborn now since he's divorced from insecure Chinnifer. I believe him being with Angelina and her kids (Maddox and Zahara) gives him life. He could just be Brad instead of that golden boy..golden couple..crap everyone labeled him as. He can now have a partner to ride his bike with, Chinnifer would've never done it, it might mess up her hair.

Angelina is more of a woman than Chinnifer can ever be. The woman does it all: ride bike, fly plane, raise two adopted kids, work for the united nation, and on top of all that, she still looks da bomb!

Not sure how long her and Brad will last, but they seem to have something the other one has been searching for.
Well said Kayla, I can't agree more....

natty

Chubs
Kayla said:
Jen and Brad relationship was on the verge of destruction waaay before Angie came into the picture.
[post="23272"][/post]​

that's right kayla.. jen and brad have been estrange for about over a year now, trying to fix their marriage with marriage counselor.. brad wanted kids for a long time now.. he even remodeled his house to add a nursery.. so jen was so bsing when she and her friends said she was the one who wanted children more then brad.. WHAT A BUNCH OF BS! or thai people would say Thaw Laey! cus actions speaks louder then words.. i read in spicy that jen lined up 7 movies for this year, in the mean time she said this year was the year she wanted to have kids.. soooo when did she pencil in "starting a family"? in between her takes? :rolleyes: jen doesnt want to have kids cus 1. it will destroy her figure, 2. it will take her away from her "rising stardom".. i mean she FINALLY made it up on the list after being married to Brad...

yes cheating is wrong... but lying to hold on to your partner is wrong too..

i'm definately a big supporter of brad and angelina... angelina goes around talking about aids and starving children, also adopting not one but two!... while jen goes on talkshows and magazines whining about her failed marriage.. AWWW POOR JEN! :rolleyes:

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
what's the point of going public now????...everyone knows about it already...no need to make it "official"...

i don't see anything between brad and angelina...yeah...they're both supposedly "hot" but...whatever...that's not what makes a relationship works...like what someone stated before...angelina's not the committed type...and if she keeps doing what she's doing...the ones that are going to get hurt are her kids...i mean...yeah, it's great that she adopted those two kids...i give her props for that...but in the end...does it make up for hurting the kids????

cecilia

Staff member
natty said:
that's what i want to know juicee..
[post="24050"][/post]​
no kidding..i dont' see how she hurt the kid... :unsure:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Like I've said before what makes a relationship is not being hottness together, it's compatibility. Please read my previous post of Angie and Brad compatibility on why for some miracle these two actually even found each other. Everyone needs to look pass the image and rumors that you are seeing and reading. If you take your time to read up on Angie's life and the work that she is currently involved in, you will see what an austonishing person she has become.

Imagine being a beautiful woman like Angie and having people "labeled" you as a homewrecker, when it's really these people men who can't stick their touge back in their mouth once they have worked with or seen Angie. Till this day, I haven't found one rumor yet to prove that Angie actually took some guy by the neck and tell him to leave his wife for her, and broke up a family. Brad, himself, has mentioned that he also had a misconception of Angie before he gotten to know her.

Yes, she is a very sexual person, and she's admitted to that, and there's nothing wrong with fullfilling your needs and desire if it's not hurting anyone else. And I know some of you are thinking "Well, isn't she hurting Jen for fooling around with Brad?" My opinion, No! Chinnifer hurted herself for being the snobbish pain in the butt wife who wanted to mold Brad into an object of her own perfection. I guess the poor guy couldn't take it anymore and had enough. Through those time, they were probably not physically seperate but no doubt, that they were already emotionally seperate. So Angie coming into the picture is just an easy target for people to start pointing fingers.

Hopefully Angie and Brad will last since this is tinsletown we are talking about. But if not, their humanitarian works still will shine above all matters to me.

SaSa

sarNie Egg
How could you not feel sorry for a girl whose husband may have cheated on her with....come on guys.....regardless of whatever....I feel sorry for the girl either way.

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
my point was...if she keeps doing what she's doing (meaning going from guy to guy)...her kids are going to get attached...and if it doesn't work out...where does that leave her kids?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
m3lhouse said:
Angie will NEVER hurt her kids, her children comes first before anything...that is why she never let any man ever up until now to be around Maddox...i truly believe that brad and angie adopted zahara together, only that they arent married yet and single men cant adopt babies in ethiopia so angies name is the only one on the papers, but that will change...Angie has said before that she generally leans towards adopt boys, and brad has said that he wants girls...ethiopia was the country he did work for, so clearly brad's influences on adopting zahara..

"she's not the committed type" that was probably her with Johnny lee Miller...10 years ago, they were too young...she was committed to Billy but he wasn't, he left as soon as Maddox came. I think a lot of people are still fixed on who she was 5-10 years ago..shes a grown woman now, who's beyone over her rebel days...yeah she got tattoos but they are meaningful and significant in her life, at least the tattoos arent those typical flowers thats just about right above the crack...

I think brad and angie would last because they don't care about the hollywood bs, of course they have to be savvy in it because like angie said, the only way she could garner attention to her causes is to keep one foot in hollywood and the other in her humanitarian causes...very smart and understandable on their part...when brad agreed to do primetime, he had abc and diane sawyer come with him to africa and promised to do a piece on it...and if you saw the interview it mostly covered his work with one...unlike jenn's vanity fair which was everything brad ---now she has nothing to talk about or rather lie about...ill admit i thought brad and jenn were cute...but i never got the feeling that they were inlove..it was more like they gave false hope that a couple could have it all...and we all were waiting for them to have a baby...never happened...after friends ended and no babies i totally new something was up...then the seperation...i was sad...kenyan pictures, talk about MOMENT OF CLARITY...Brad and Angie are right for each other and right for going for it and making their happiness and dreams true for themselves and their babies....
[post="24260"][/post]​

I love people who's done their homework and research before making comment. Thanks for the inputs ;)

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I totally agree with Kayla and m3lhouse. It's Jennifer's own fault that she couldn't make the marriage work. She chose her career over her relationship with Brad. I do not feel sorry for her. Angelina is no homewrecker.

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
natty said:
.. i mean she FINALLY made it up on the list after being married to Brad...

[post="23886"][/post]​

lol...natty is sure damn right about the statement above.
Yeah, what i really don`t like about the both of them is the `magazine interviews` on GQ and Vanity Fair. Especially the one with Jennifer Aniston. She is making it into a `typical Hollywood divorce.`

I preferred Brad being with Angelina because they seems to be more `real` than `the Golden Hollywood Couple.`

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
aww thanks for the voide clips m3lhouse. I stared to like them as couple...... I don't know have ya see these pix before but its kind of new pix of them.

credit to: BradandAngelina.Net

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie finally make their romance public as they head out on his and hers motorcycles in Edmonton, Canada. The couple seemed very happy together as they headed to a local safeway supermarket and picked up supplies. As they left the store and headed back to their bikes Brad held Angelina's arm and the couple shared a joke. After loading up Jolie had some trouble getting her bike started but with a little help from Brad they were soon on their way home.

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
:w000t: you guys are sooo rite! angelina is not a homewrecker and the couple does seem more real. i love angelina and brad. and i can't believe that jenn "accidentally" told about her "HELL" relationship with Brad on Oprah and other talkshows. I think Jenn needs to grow up. Angelina wanted to end everything, but Jenn just wants to continue the whole situation. She even called Angelina a monster and everything...she even compared Angelina to that ugly elf in Lord of the Rings and joking about it. C'mon... she is going back to high school. We're all older now...get over it.

julie

sarNie Egg
just wondering : is angelina pregnant ? i saw about it on vh1. not sure if it's true or not. if it is .. congrats to her ! hehe. her and brad would make a reallyy great couple.

simple-e

sarNie Egg
I think they're a HOT couple so I wouldn't mind if they were together for real. Jennifer looks good with Brad too...but she got her chance. She screwed it up.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
natty said:
that's right kayla.. jen and brad have been estrange for about over a year now, trying to fix their marriage with marriage counselor.. brad wanted kids for a long time now.. he even remodeled his house to add a nursery.. so jen was so bsing when she and her friends said she was the one who wanted children more then brad.. WHAT A BUNCH OF BS! or thai people would say Thaw Laey! cus actions speaks louder then words.. i read in spicy that jen lined up 7 movies for this year, in the mean time she said this year was the year she wanted to have kids.. soooo when did she pencil in "starting a family"? in between her takes?  :rolleyes:  jen doesnt want to have kids cus 1. it will destroy her figure, 2. it will take her away from her "rising stardom".. i mean she FINALLY made it up on the list after being married to Brad...

i'm definately a big supporter of brad and angelina... angelina goes around talking about aids and starving children, also adopting not one but two!...  while jen goes on talkshows and magazines whining about her failed marriage.. AWWW POOR JEN!  :rolleyes:
[post="23886"][/post]​

totally agree with you, it was already a disaster and they kept on the dl because the tryn to fix it. Lets not forget what she has done for poverty and third world countries, those are far more greater than this.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
natty said:
that's right kayla.. jen and brad have been estrange for about over a year now, trying to fix their marriage with marriage counselor.. brad wanted kids for a long time now.. he even remodeled his house to add a nursery.. so jen was so bsing when she and her friends said she was the one who wanted children more then brad.. WHAT A BUNCH OF BS! or thai people would say Thaw Laey! cus actions speaks louder then words.. i read in spicy that jen lined up 7 movies for this year, in the mean time she said this year was the year she wanted to have kids.. soooo when did she pencil in "starting a family"? in between her takes?  :rolleyes:  jen doesnt want to have kids cus 1. it will destroy her figure, 2. it will take her away from her "rising stardom".. i mean she FINALLY made it up on the list after being married to Brad...

i'm definately a big supporter of brad and angelina... angelina goes around talking about aids and starving children, also adopting not one but two!...  while jen goes on talkshows and magazines whining about her failed marriage.. AWWW POOR JEN!  :rolleyes:
[post="23886"][/post]​

totally agree with you, it was already a disaster and they kept on the dl because the tryn to fix it. Lets not forget what she has done for poverty and third world countries, those are far more greater than this.
[post="36451"][/post]​
couldn't have said it any better.. ANGIBRAD all the way!!! i love them both i dont care if he cheated.. or whatever.. it's morally wrong.. but you cant blame him.. look what type of person jennifer really is.. -=)

How could you not feel sorry for a girl whose husband may have cheated on her with....come on guys.....regardless of whatever....I feel sorry for the girl either way.
SaSa im sure every girl on here has sympathy for jen at FIRST .. until she use it as a weapon to get everyone against angelina and brad.. by LYING! yea angelina is not very commited (which brad should know so he knows what he's getting into because angelina doesn't HIDE anything from the public) but never ONCE did she ever left her kid behind .. I dont think her love life will affect the love she has for her kids.. it's a total different issue so anti-hmong there's my point of view over that..