Bpee Kaew Nang Hong (Red Drama)

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Dang, if it's really airing the same time as P'Beam lakorn then that means that RS is trying to break them apart..by setting up competition and stuffs..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The preview looks good. i can't wait to see Dan. But still don't like Ae and don't like Ploy either. wish it was some other actress. but i'll watch it for Dan. he looks hot in here. glad it's finally going to air and prime time too. great!

max

sarNie Elites
This lakorn actually looks good even though I am not into this type of lakorn. I love Ae! She is such a great actress!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I don't get why Ae is na'ek. I think she fit second supporting-role ONLY!!! Beside, P'Dan is toooooo cute for her. I don't even want her with P'Num.....I think ch.3 should bring some young n'eke from ch.7 like P'Kwan. I'm not a fan of ch3. young n'eke.....I see P'Ann T. in P'Kwan and I think she has the potential to shine into a big star...

HECKA AGREE! DAN IS TOOOO CUTE FOR HER! errrrg! shes only supporting nangek material!

Ana

sarNie Adult
The third teaser looks good. I'm looking foward to this lakorn. Aey is awesome ^_^ . And Dan is cute :p

max

sarNie Elites
Why is R.S. banning Dan? I am very curious, and I have not heard of it.

Anyways, this lakorn looks good, though.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
well i dont rs is really banning dan...his contract with rs is over thats why dan and beam split up and dan is going back to school while beam is still with rs i think for like another 2 year or so......

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Dan's contract is not yet ova..it's close but not over yet...but it's obvious they're banning him...juz look @ the new MV RS had..they had all their stars in there..Beam, Parn, Film, Lydia...but Dan wasn't in there...huh?...like usualie a project like tat...Dan's name would be the first to be mention..seriously...as for the reason...from my understanding..Dan has been asking numerous time to have time to focus on his education..but all RS promotion wants to do is work him 24 hours a day...so Dan finally realizes tat his education at the moment is the best choice for him..which i tink is very smart of him..

nolee

sarNie Adult
just finished episode 1, it's soo good. i feel so bad for Ae's friend though, the one that likes her.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Awww. I feel sorry for Ae already. I hate Dan already.lol. I'm only watching the opeing.lol... Krit seems like such a sweetheart too :( .