Bpee Kaew Nang Hong (Red Drama)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
is it me or is this lakorn jinx? In the beginning num was the p'ek then along came the accident change the lead role to dan. Now dan wants to transfer from rs to grammy and we know all about the banning with dan.

*knock on wood* at least they decided to air this lakorn.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
ahhh yeah i haven't started on it yet either though i have most of the epis downloaded...what are you guys talking about...Num and Dan....sooo both Num and Dan are in this lakorn or wussup?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
No, Num was in this lakorn before, but he had an accident. RS pulled him out from him and replaced him with Dan.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
is it me or is this lakorn jinx? In the beginning num was the p'ek then along came the accident change the lead role to dan. Now dan wants to transfer from rs to grammy and we know all about the banning with dan.

*knock on wood* at least they decided to air this lakorn.
what? so dan is really moving to gm?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
the heck?! why isn't P'Dan on the cover..

i'm starting Episode 3 rite now...wow soo far..it's GREAT...i didn't expect it to be this good..i'm reallie enjoying this lakorn..it's moving at a reallie good speed..goshers! P'dan is such a manwhore in tis lakorn..but i love him though...can't wait for more...i'm preparing for his evil side...so far he's not tat evil yet..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
what? so dan is really moving to gm?
Nothing is for certain yet...but as far as I know..after his contract ends w/ RS..which is soon i believe he'll disappear for awhile i believe to focus on his education...then maybe come back and sign up w/ some other company..another company besides GM is Sony...dunno ;)

nolee

sarNie Adult
how come no one noticed that Dan's mom is missing? unless I missed that part?? lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Omigosh! Ep.8 pra aek is so bad/evil. he kept lying to nang aek. and she's stupid to believe him. Dan play his character so well. he play his face expression so well. from acting all loving and sad to nang aek and then has an evil smirk look on his face when she's not looking. 2 thumbs up! just wanna slap him with my lip! 555+ but i don't hate Dan though because he's too cute. but Khun Rath is such a bad bad guy. but i'm so happy for Dan that a lot of people hate him in here because it means he play his character really well or else the viewers won't hate him this much. so jealous of Ae though get to hug Dan so many times and get kiss by him too. heheh. next part looks so sad. from preview nang aek died cover with blood, brought a bit of tears to my eyes already,also because of the song that was turn on ,it was a nice sad song.i can't wait for second century when Dan play as a good guy. not sure if the viewers will feel sorry for him though because he was so bad in the first century. i want them to have the third century and pra aek and nang aek met and fall in love. happy ending. would be good. not end with pra aek died in the second century. it's too sad.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ok. I just finished the whole thing today and it was very, very stupid. Ae is so dumb that I can't even tell whether her love is real or fake. My god. Ploy is just going around killing everyone and Dan doesn't seem to be doing much. This is so lame...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh!! i feel so sorry for nang aek. pra aek is such a bastard!! lied to her to wait for him till the last minute. and she's stupid to believe him. kept playing the bpee kaew,so freaky.. blood came out from her eyes&nose. really wanna kick him. Sin should go after and kill him. 555+ finally second century next part. he deserve to died he's too bad in the first century. so funny i read the viewers comments. a lot of people are so into his character & want to hurt him. Dan's fans are scare for him that he will get hurt if he walk in public. they will go warn him not to get out of his house & will go be his bodyguard 555+ is he suppose to be happy or sad that a lot of people hate him?but then it only mean his acting is great.

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
gosh!! i feel so sorry for nang aek. pra aek is such a bastard!! lied to her to wait for him till the last minute. and she's stupid to believe him. kept playing the bpee kaew,so freaky.. blood came out from her eyes&nose. really wanna kick him. Sin should go after and kill him. 555+ finally second century next part. he deserve to died he's too bad in the first century. so funny i read the viewers comments. a lot of people are so into his character & want to hurt him. Dan's fans are scare for him that he will get hurt if he walk in public. they will go warn him not to get out of his house & will go be his bodyguard 555+ is he suppose to be happy or sad that a lot of people hate him?but then it only mean his acting is great.

lolssssssss.. it's true.. everybody are so into his character that they kept cursing on him. not to mention the other actors and actresses as well..lolsss

but this Pikul is so stupid that she annoys me -_-

anyway, i heard that Dan got more older fans though.. LMAOOOOOOO they wanna see if he's real handsome in real life too.. lolsss

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
somebody wanna explain to me epi 9? I'm so confused, why did sin get yelled at for playing that instrument near the end? and why did dan's dad have ae play the pee keaw to prove her innocence?
man, i hate dan soooo much1 dan's character that is...he threw the thing in the thing and he walked away and left ae d....!!!! how can she be soooo stupid!!!! he lies and lies and lies some more but she just keeps believing him!!!! but who wouldn't!!! he's so hot!!!! damn ihs hot face!!!
but I feel soooo sorry for him in the next life though...he's sooooo innocent!!!! I CAN'T HATE HIM EVEN THOUGH HE'S A JACKASS!!!! I wish the ending is different, like a third lifetime...