BoYfRiEnD ProBlEmS....

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
I say tell her...if she is trully your friend she will take it into consideration and find out for herself...she shouldn't get mad at you..but if she trust him more than let her be...cause friends shouldn't be mad at other friends for trying to be nice and looking out for them...for me i would tell her and make sure she won't get mad because of what I am telling her...

dfemc

sarNie Adult
smack the asshole up first. make sure u get some knucklebrass and knock him out soo bad that he won't be able to justify his actions a whole month after u discuss the matter with ur friend.

she'll understand, ;) and maybe she'll even thank you afterwards :)

natty

Chubs
sarN said:
LOL>>dfemc<<< .. i say we set up him first yup yup .. get like a vdo camara or somehting u know hid it in teh room or u can wire urself and record teh converstation or u have a celluar phoen .. call ur friend and leave the phone on so she can hear wat goin on ... yup yup soemtime words can twist and turn to many differ version but wiht Forensic evidence he be busted !!!
[post="106490"][/post]​

hahah i was going to suggest that but it sounded a little to lakorn-ish...

hey you can do your own "Cheater" :lmao:

Reagan

sarNie Adult
well first of all he obviously sounds his not a good person overall, since his trying to touch you and all. your frend deserves better than that for sure unless shes a low person too then thats a different story. Just tell her, afterall what are your other options? keep quiet? and let her keep liking a guy who is pretty much a jerk if your information is true. explain it to her, but let her also know clearly you have no feelings for him, just incase she starts assuming things.

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
untill he confess he likes you or jumps on u.. or sth.. i think he's innocent untill proven guilty. I mean maybe he's just a touchy guy!! There a bunch of guys like that out there.. It's really no fair.. girls can do all the touchy stuff and get away with it. But once a guy touch u we're doom!!

Reagan

sarNie Adult
its apart of life, your born a girl obviously you have to be the one who has to give birth, your born a guy obviously you are the one who cant just go around touching girls,

sarN

sarNie Granny
Reagan said:
its apart of life, your born a girl obviously you have to be the one who has to give birth, your born a guy obviously you are the one who cant just go around touching girls,
[post="106586"][/post]​
whoa ...dis guy here is cool :p .. dont know about onestupidguy :rolleyes:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
dfemc said:
smack the asshole up first. make sure u get some knucklebrass and knock him out soo bad that he won't be able to justify his actions a whole month after u discuss the matter with ur friend.

she'll understand, ;) and maybe she'll even thank you afterwards :)
[post="106488"][/post]​
hahah I agree!! lolz..

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
natty said:
hahah i was going to suggest that but it sounded a little to lakorn-ish...

hey you can do your own "Cheater" :lmao:
[post="106567"][/post]​
LOL...Natty, Sarn is just demonstrating to us on how easy it is to integrate these ideas from the lakorn we watch into real life situations... :lmao: Sometimes they do reflect upon one another ;)

As for Lidogurl, yeah...IF she was my buddy, I'd let her know...

But, I try not to get to tangled up in the situation especially a relationship...it's going to be like "he said", "she said"...it's their business so let them handle their own crap.

Butting in too much will only make you seem like the "bad" guy after they get all lovey dovey again; and if your friend gets mad at you for telling her? Hmmm...time to reconsider that "friendship" of yours...she's too dense to understand LOL :rolleyes:

As for Onestupidguy...hmmm we cant really justify the validity of the story since we are only hearing it from one side...

BUT, what "innocent" guy goes around flirting and get all touchy with his gf's friend? LOL..."innocent" and "guy" in the same sentence already sounds funny enough :lol:

Even if he is trying to be nice or what not...it's a bit toooo friendly <_< <<<according to Lidogurl's introduction to the story :unsure:

natty

Chubs
Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOL...Natty, Sarn is just demonstrating to us on how easy it is to integrate these ideas from the lakorn we watch into real life situations... :lmao: Sometimes they do reflect upon one another ;)

As for Lidogurl, yeah...IF she was my buddy, I'd let her know...

But, I try not to get to tangled up in the situation especially a relationship...it's going to be like "he said", "she said"...it's their business so let them handle their own crap.

Butting in too much will only make you seem like the "bad" guy after they get all lovey dovey again; and if your friend gets mad at you for telling her? Hmmm...time to reconsider that "friendship" of yours...she's too dense to understand LOL :rolleyes:

As for Onestupidguy...hmmm we cant really justify the validity of the story since we are only hearing it from one side...

BUT, what "innocent" guy goes around flirting and get all touchy with his gf's friend? LOL..."innocent" and "guy" in the same sentence already sounds funny enough :lol:

Even if he is trying to be nice or what not...it's a bit toooo friendly <_< <<<according to Lidogurl's introduction to the story :unsure:
[post="106726"][/post]​

i so agree.. the running off to tell your gf about her bf or the guy she likes and so on is a little um "shouldnt do" for me.. cus like what wai said.. he said she said.. people ask, if that was me.. would i want my bestfriend to tell me.. um no not really, i would rather have her show it to me cus then i can 100% believe cus um let's face it.. you cant believe everything people (even friends) says..

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...Crazie_me...nosey, nosey, nosey, YOU! :p

Love is all over SarNworld... :wub: :lol:

Hahaha...Sarn, stop trying to check out the guy...he's taken :rolleyes:

sarN

sarNie Granny
yup yup love all over eh wwai wai wai wia wia ? LOL>> i remember the last love at SW ... tragic ending ..

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
What tragic ending? LOL...must have been before my time...so far the ones I've heard or known of are all :wub: :wub: :wub:

Seee...lakorn has its purpose too :D