Boy Piyarat Arthakornsiripho

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ok boy last name is the same as bee matika its not supol or chowin got it from bee's frined fans

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
i'm lost now. boy have a modern lakorn with fand. how come i never see their lakorn together. didnt boy only play in boran lakorn.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..Boy uses Supol Chonwin for the business but his real name is what you have up now..Actually it's Biyarat lol..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yea..Boy uses Supol Chonwin for the business but his real name is what you have up now..Actually it's Biyarat lol..
[post="33486"][/post]​

ok thx Ann :) i know dara change their name when in business i find that dumb in a way but oh well i just think he should stick to boran :lol:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well not all stars change there names but the reason why he changed it was because he's related to Bee that's why...But it's just for the business that's all..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Well not all stars change there names but the reason why he changed it was because he's related to Bee that's why...But it's just for the business that's all..
[post="34470"][/post]​
if he changed it because of he's related to bee...it sound like he doesn't want people find it disgusting where they played as lovers. :huh: maybe, uh? LOL i just guess. :p

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Naw..Mostly every star if there related to each other they would change there name and/or last name..Even Chol changed his name and last name for lakorn...

annea

sarNie Adult
this is an OLD lakorn???? i wanna watch it..is Boy the p'ek or he just supporting character? wats the title of this lakorn ?

kik

sarNie Egg
Boy remind me of the guy who played in the old Sai Lo Hid, he play as Doa Rueng, and Khon Krai oldest son!

Does anyone think so, or is it just me?