fave color: black
animal: dog
fave food: gra prah nure
Lakorns: Pra Suton Manora, 4 Yord Goo Marn, Vongsawan and NaNahtong

Hot guy :wub:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
kitkat said:
he played in na nah thong? mm i don't remember him being in it. boy blinya still is hot! :lol:
[post="14537"][/post]​

:lol: i didn't see that boran na nah thong is it good? i want to watch all of Boy's lakorn

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i don't remember seeing this one, though since i almost watch a lot of borans from very old ones...probably 60's or something..so it's hard to keep it in track for me to remember it. my grandma's so famous for keeping some great classic borans..but sad part is i easily get boring...it's kind of weird seeing these older adult thai stars to their young ages in these oldest borans. it's like i never see them acting that way until i saw them now becoming grandparents, parents, or servants. :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
kitkat said:
i don't remember seeing this one, though since i almost watch a lot of borans from very old ones...probably 60's or something..so it's hard to keep it in track for me to remember it. my grandma's so famous for keeping some great classic borans..but sad part is i easily get boring...it's kind of weird seeing these older adult thai stars to their young ages in these oldest borans. it's like i never see them acting that way until i saw them now becoming grandparents, parents, or servants. :D
[post="14561"][/post]​
man so old :lol: i don't know why Boy stop acting in borans now i wish he is in the next new boran after ku la

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey KitKat...your parents or whoever have old old lakornpuenbarn? But anyways I forgot to tell you Vandia that your man Boy Supol is in the next lakorn. Which is Gor Gaiyasith. Sorry girl! I knew this info a long time ago. I thought you knew so I didn't bother to tell you. :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Hey KitKat...your parents or whoever have old old lakornpuenbarn? But anyways I forgot to tell you Vandia that your man Boy Supol is in the next lakorn. Which is Gor Gaiyasith. Sorry girl! I knew this info a long time ago. I thought you knew so I didn't bother to tell you. :D
[post="14608"][/post]​
omg girl u didn't even tell me omg iam going crazyyy so excited his in Gor Gaiyasith yeaaaaa :D :D wait who's nang'eak better be me :lol: i mean Aom not some ugly girl man i bee so piss and kill boy supol so bad

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Dude...My sister...lol..calm down. Well anyways sorry for not telling lol. Well nope. Aom isn't in there. All the girls we see (the 7 girls pic) are all the girls they have in the lakorn.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Vandia said:
man so old :lol: i don't know why Boy stop acting in borans now i wish he is in the next new boran after ku la
[post="14600"][/post]​
yeah i know it's old..man i easily fall asleep. LOL anyways.. about boy. yeah i notice that, too. ;)

ThanamasFanclub said:
Dude...My sister...lol..calm down. Well anyways sorry for not telling lol. Well nope. Aom isn't in there. All the girls we see (the 7 girls pic) are all the girls they have in the lakorn.
[post="14620"][/post]​
wow finally see boy comes back..ooo all 7 girls? it sound like interesting one.. i hope it's not all graphic. <_<

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
KitKat you still didn't answer my question yet lol. But anyways, I would like to see how the next lakorn is if they didn't dress so crappy! It makes me not wanting to see it. But i'll give it a try. I guess.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
[post="14608"][/post]​

ThanamasFanclub said:
KitKat you still didn't answer my question yet lol. But anyways, I would like to see how the next lakorn is if they didn't dress so crappy! It makes me not wanting to see it. But i'll give it a try. I guess.
[post="14661"][/post]​
sorry my bad! yeah my grandmother has a couple of old old lakornpuenbarns. :D

Junemeni

sarNie Egg
Hey! He also acted in Sai Lohit as Num and Kob's oldest son!!! Yeah he appeared only for a bit at the end of the movie. And wasn't it Bee that acted as the young Daoreung?

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
boy is one hott boran pra eke love. he was so cute in nang sib song it kinda turn me off how he is really related to bee matika

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Ashi said:
boy is one hott boran pra eke love. he was so cute in nang sib song it kinda turn me off how he is really related to bee matika
[post="18020"][/post]​
:lol: i know but he still hot :D

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
lol....Boy is so HOT 'N' CUTE!! :D same here.....i didnt remeber he was in Na Nah Thong either.....gotta go rewatch it lol ^_^

Vanida

Save World Save Life
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Dude....Fang? wasn't she the nang rai..in nang sao som lonh...wow i never knew that boi plays in regular lakorns...
[post="33156"][/post]​

now u know :lol: no girl this is an old lakorn :rolleyes: