Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
yes. the earring and bracelet set are cute ..
she's cute in that light pinkish dress too.
they holds hand as well :clap:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhh you guyz comment on spoilers but anyways sounds good can't wait until wishy finish subbing...have to restraint self from watching raw version

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
yeah, it end. no wedding , no baby, no bed room scene -- :lol: . Their next lakorn should include all that + plus more !
ahahhahhha lets see how innocent we are going to then. ahhahahhahaa JLR AUNTS finally.

you chicks are just too funny...I knew Aff had a JLR pearl bracelet...but a necklace and earrings?...LOL...I'm confoosed now...did we watch the same version?...J/K...the ending to me was appropriate and very cute...it ended well for everyone...the two greedy brothers got what they reaped...Ah Joo finally was accepted by his father...even Ah Nai got to be manager for the second Chicken restaurant they opened...very good lakorn...this drama should win if not best drama of the year...then at least best drama for the good of society... :D
haha its a inside joke type of thing with the sisters ahhahaa the whole JLR PEARLS :wub:

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i feel really bad for the oldest sister....cause she still got left even tho Peng came back...he still didnt choose her...but still the guy

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
it ended...and stupid me forgot to dl the last epi yesterday..but whatever..whether i watch it yesterday or today it wont change the fact that it has ENDED! *sighs

like SarN..theres no wedding no baby..no bedscene..(barely any touching LMAO) i was also telling the other sisters...they better do more than just the sniff kiss stuff.. they are what??? having an affair in their next lakorn? :lol:

yea i noticed the pearl earrings too.. sala ^_^

they got to be a bit cute when he ask her to marry him and she applied oil makeup for him and they ran into the car...it was funny though how he wont ask her but wrote the question instead but only to ask her a bit later...i thought it was some sort of contract at first...thought it was one of those wifey chores contract LOL wth...anyhow..i have nothing to watch now...this was the highlight of my wk...and now...gosh i will be bored out of my mind!!!

i just realized i commented when it first aired..and now again when it ends! :(

anyhow thats all for now..until their nxt lakorn (s)

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
:D I like the end of Botun Greep Sood Tai, and I feel sorry for Ah-jo. I know he was very bad, but, I feel really sorry and I dont understand why is wife got free. :angry: I would like she become what she deserve, she is evit too. :angry:
:wub: But I'm glad for all the other, Ah-Nan and Ah-Long, Ah-joo father and mother. Ah-Yong father and mother. :wub: For Ah-joo and Ah-Yong happy life. :wub:
:wub: I love the story, the actor, actress and the end too. But I would like see the two marriying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
did someone noticed that like in JLR, she also said "you deserve it" at the end? remember, when nukun punched harit in the garden house, and he wanted soraya to help him, she said "you deserve it" and in BGST, she also said this words. i find it very cute :blush:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
did someone noticed that like in JLR, she also said "you deserve it" at the end? remember, when nukun punched harit in the garden house, and he wanted soraya to help him, she said "you deserve it" and in BGST, she also said this words. i find it very cute :blush:

hahaha owned.

god i keep thinking theres going to be more and that im wating to watch =[ me miss it love my ateam

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
T_T... omg it ended.. i have to say .. this is a good lakorn .. i loved my ateam n the other 2 couples.. ta n oh they matched .. tui n ploy love them too.. hehe.. i cried a lot for this lakorn.. haha i wonder if i'll have any left for Jai Rao lol.. aniwaise .. yup .. jlr earing n necklace.. oooo.. sweet memories.. lalalala.. i cant believe it ended.. ateam didnt have a wedding scene.. noooo... oh yea.. ploy looked so beautiful in the wedding gown.. lalala.. xp..

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LOL I noticed it too!

too cute! i love ateam!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
it ended...and stupid me forgot to dl the last epi yesterday..but whatever..whether i watch it yesterday or today it wont change the fact that it has ENDED! *sighs

like SarN..theres no wedding no baby..no bedscene..(barely any touching LMAO) i was also telling the other sisters...they better do more than just the sniff kiss stuff.. they are what??? having an affair in their next lakorn? :lol:

yea i noticed the pearl earrings too.. sala ^_^

they got to be a bit cute when he ask her to marry him and she applied oil makeup for him and they ran into the car...it was funny though how he wont ask her but wrote the question instead but only to ask her a bit later...i thought it was some sort of contract at first...thought it was one of those wifey chores contract LOL wth...anyhow..i have nothing to watch now...this was the highlight of my wk...and now...gosh i will be bored out of my mind!!!

i just realized i commented when it first aired..and now again when it ends! :(

anyhow thats all for now..until their nxt lakorn (s)
Hi ladies!

OMG me too, i commented in the early stages...left for a long time and now i comment as it ends lol i'm too busy!!!

miss all my jlr sisters!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
QUOTE (sajenna @ Nov 5 2008, 07:08 AM)
did someone noticed that like in JLR, she also said "you deserve it" at the end? remember, when nukun punched harit in the garden house, and he wanted soraya to help him, she said "you deserve it" and in BGST, she also said this words. i find it very cute

LOL I noticed it too!

too cute! i love ateam!
oh... i have to go back and watch it too...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
=O RAIYA! i see your spaming everywhere =D <3
good that there is spaming especially in ateam thread.... I wish i can spam also as I love ateam but I am at work so cant do much...

hahaahh spam for me than...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
and spam for me too..i might have more to say when namtan mai comes out...wooo...excited!!!

umm--as harit...aggresssive, manly, & HOTTTTTT

aff--as soriya...soft, kind hearted..girly girly...

umm-- as ah joo (ah-tee)...soft...kind hearted... (roles switched..)

aff--as ah yong...tomboyish...fiesty...my kind of girl! lol

next role to be...lovey dovey??? i cant wait to see this...esp when aff said shes gonna be trying to impress umm WTH..i cant picture this..but i also can not wait to see it neither.. awwww sweetness!!!!! ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
I finished the sub version just yesterday. I thought they could have stretch it to be a little longer. It was cute but it was too brief. Thank goodness it didn't take forever for her to forgive him. The proposal was quite a scene, probably will remain one of my favorite proposal scene in lakorn. Ahahahaha!!!