Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Ok, here's my first post on sarNworld ;) Became a fan of Aum & Aff in JLR (but haven't posted anything there coz I think you guys have said it all for me B) ). Been looking forward to BGST - because of A-Team and also I was curious to see if the chemistry they had in JLR was, well, one-off thing or is it for real ...

I was prepared to see different sides of Aum & Aff based on the news clips, the synopsis etc though I was kinda frustrated to see rather little of A-Team together in the first 4 (?) episodes. But it's getting more exciting now that Ah-Joo has started working with Ah-Yong's family - and I'm pleased to see that they really do have the chemistry, imho ^_^ I don't know how they do it (I tend to believe that chemistry happens with the characters and to quote Keira Knightley "sometimes you can have great actors working together and yet something just slightly misses, so I guess if everybody has a common vision of what it is, if that's in sync, then that's what the chemistry is, not necessarily between the actual people."

So it's amazing for me to see how well Aum's character work with Aff's. At first, I was quite exasperated to see how calm Ah-Joo is with his life - having a father treats you unfairly (and blaming you for everything) plus two obnoxious brothers and spending his life being chicken-chopping boy all this while (sorry, couldn't resist :D ). I guess writing help a lot and having Ah-Nai around too (btw, Ah-Nai IS cute :wub: ). In a way, maybe we should be thankful to the father and the brothers for indirectly "motivating" him to channel his emotions (not sure if this is the right word to use) into words that earn him money. :)

The more I see Ah-Joo and Ah-Yong together, it became more apparent to me that Ah-Joo needs to be a calm person as Ah-Yong's still 'immature' in her words and actions. Maybe Ah-Joo is just the right person to turn her into, hmmm, a lady ? ^_^ And certainly Ah-Yong feistyness (is there such a word ? :p ) do cheer him up - I think he is quite amused by her and her antiques. I know I AM ;)

Okey-dokey I'll stop now before I bore y'all to death with my analysis :D Can't wait to see the upcoming episodes (though my jaw dropped when I watched the preview at the end of Ep. 6 ... Dala's going to be so heartbroken - I wonder if she's gonna keep it all to herself or is she gonna confide to her sisters about it)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i luv aff so much in dis lakorn...she so cute the way she acts and things...everything moves along with the drama...can't wait for the next eps....

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
where are my JLR sisters at!
hi GP!!! ep 6 rocks! woohoo! I can see love in their eyes! :wub:

Ok one quick question didn't someone say that Tah was suppose to turn back straight?
tah will turn back to straight? so my prediction is wrong... :lol: I'm thinking that dala and pong would get a divorce... pong will continue his relationship with the guy (gay, I should say...:lol:)... and dala and pong will still be friends, for the sake of their kids...

cecilia

Staff member
^i think it was brought up in discussion earlier as i recalled a bit of the conversation.
the sad thing is, like i said before, the GAY guy didn't turn straight after he got his fake wife pregnant, he's still gay (referring to THE WEDDING BANQUET))
so if TAH turn straight later on, he must really got CONFUSE on his s3x preference .. or tie in between .. ;)

cikna

sarNie Adult
Ok, here's my first post on sarNworld ;) Became a fan of Aum & Aff in JLR (but haven't posted anything there coz I think you guys have said it all for me B) ). Been looking forward to BGST - because of A-Team and also I was curious to see if the chemistry they had in JLR was, well, one-off thing or is it for real ...

I was prepared to see different sides of Aum & Aff based on the news clips, the synopsis etc though I was kinda frustrated to see rather little of A-Team together in the first 4 (?) episodes. But it's getting more exciting now that Ah-Joo has started working with Ah-Yong's family - and I'm pleased to see that they really do have the chemistry, imho ^_^ I don't know how they do it (I tend to believe that chemistry happens with the characters and to quote Keira Knightley "sometimes you can have great actors working together and yet something just slightly misses, so I guess if everybody has a common vision of what it is, if that's in sync, then that's what the chemistry is, not necessarily between the actual people."

So it's amazing for me to see how well Aum's character work with Aff's. At first, I was quite exasperated to see how calm Ah-Joo is with his life - having a father treats you unfairly (and blaming you for everything) plus two obnoxious brothers and spending his life being chicken-chopping boy all this while (sorry, couldn't resist :D ). I guess writing help a lot and having Ah-Nai around too (btw, Ah-Nai IS cute :wub: ). In a way, maybe we should be thankful to the father and the brothers for indirectly "motivating" him to channel his emotions (not sure if this is the right word to use) into words that earn him money. :)

The more I see Ah-Joo and Ah-Yong together, it became more apparent to me that Ah-Joo needs to be a calm person as Ah-Yong's still 'immature' in her words and actions. Maybe Ah-Joo is just the right person to turn her into, hmmm, a lady ? ^_^ And certainly Ah-Yong feistyness (is there such a word ? :p ) do cheer him up - I think he is quite amused by her and her antiques. I know I AM ;)

Okey-dokey I'll stop now before I bore y'all to death with my analysis :D Can't wait to see the upcoming episodes (though my jaw dropped when I watched the preview at the end of Ep. 6 ... Dala's going to be so heartbroken - I wonder if she's gonna keep it all to herself or is she gonna confide to her sisters about it)
hi kak!! finally you are here! welcome!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^i think it was brought up in discussion earlier as i recalled a bit of the conversation.
the sad thing is, like i said before, the GAY guy didn't turn straight after he got his fake wife pregnant, he's still gay (referring to THE WEDDING BANQUET))
so if TAH turn straight later on, he must really got CONFUSE on his s3x preference .. or tie in between .. ;)

Ok now I can't wait Cece lmao *goes and read summary.. must know their ending before i sleep LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
DO NOT READ LOL ENDING But FOR THOSE WHO ARE as curious as I am about Dala's fate

Dala quits the opera to go and help madame liew and sia garm jon with their business because Pong Lert decides to go spend his life out of the country with his "lover/friend" so I guess he doesn't turn straight =/ and Dala ends up alone tears

cecilia

Staff member
^Hahaa. so it's true .. i'm as curious too ..
read it .. sad .. sad ..

just like the wedding banquet, he didn't turn straight, it was something that one is born with it, no way they can turn around and love woman ---
tahs' using dala to fulfil his duty as a son .. after she serve him, he toss her aside .. very selfish .. i want to cry with her ..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
DO NOT READ LOL ENDING But FOR THOSE WHO ARE as curious as I am about Dala's fate

Dala quits the opera to go and help madame liew and sia garm jon with their business because Pong Lert decides to go spend his life out of the country with his "lover/friend" so I guess he doesn't turn straight =/ and Dala ends up alone tears
woohoo!! I was right then!! :clap:
but then again, I'm sad for Dala... hope she finds a straight guy who would love her all through out... I'm just wondering, when Dala and Pong made babies, didn't he ever felt a tiniest urge to be a manly man for Dala? I'm sure she'd seen her naked... or maybe they had sex with their clothes on!

I better stop now before I go even further... :lol:

neena

sarNie Adult

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
pong is an ass, he's gettin' ass too! i don't think i'm gonna enjoy their story anymore, pushing the FF button. oh is so beautiful!! i won't ever leave her!!
<_<

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
You know I kinda feel sorry for Pong though. On one hand he probably doesn't want to hurt Dala but he has to fulfill his duty to his parents and society. And during those days... Thai society was still conservative (LOL much more conservative than now at least) so he couldn't very well just come out of the closet and tell everyone that he doesn't desire a woman. He's probably very conflicted and everything inside of him. He has to put on a face! But I agree with you all...he should've not married Dala knowing that he will never be able to love her 100% fully as a man should love a woman. But as you get old enough you'll know that not all love stories end in happy ending (God I hope that doesn't sound bitter!). Anyway I feel so sorry for Dala and Ah Joo too! But at least he's got his Mum and his friend and we all know that Tun Jong will be his soulmate (hehehe) so no worries ladies.