I think BGST is good and we can see ateam more and more

but I am sorry for Joo,he is so poor

I love aff in BGST, she is so cute :wub:

and change her character to be a tomboy different with Soraya

I like watch something when yong teased Joo, it was funny

Ateam is the best, hope them will be together in real life :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. i gave up the ateam stuff after seeing so many post of pinky/aum together :p ..

anyway, i do love their onscreen chemistry, it's lively and very cute.

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
^haha. i gave up the ateam stuff after seeing so many post of pinky/aum together :p ..

oh~~pinky
I don't think she is bafflement between umm&aff -_-

I agree you I love their chemistry in scene and in show

Did you ever see this clip cecilia??http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=N7woI8gYBvo

I feel something when umm looked at Aff

I love this clip but no eng sub

lilypha

sarNie Adult
^haha. i gave up the ateam stuff after seeing so many post of pinky/aum together ..

I agree with ceci. As fan, we have to respect their choice. If aum is happy with pinky and aff with her boyfriend, we have to accept it... ateam is in lakorns and dream but not in real life.... anyway, I m happy enough just to see them paired up in the coming work... wish them all the best in real life

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
hahahaha o gosh. shes gonmna find out her husband is gayy next episode! YAY! LOL! i would totally kill them both right there if i was her. ahaha! especially seeing them make out O.O whoOO! i want more scenes of aff & aum though :D

cecilia

Staff member
oh~~pinky
I don't think she is bafflement between umm&aff -_-

I agree you I love their chemistry in scene and in show

Did you ever see this clip cecilia??http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=N7woI8gYBvo

I feel something when umm looked at Aff

I love this clip but no eng sub
muahah. i watched that clip ja ..
it's cute how the guy host said that he seen Aum giving Aff stare -- :loool:

anyway, read the news .. PINKY AND AUM are now confirmed BF AND GF :p ..
i'm cool with it since now i'm okay with pinky and um :wub:

still will miss reality ateam dream .. but will continue to fantasize it ..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

really? it's confirmed now? that's good... :lol:

we'll stilll continue to fantasize the ateam dream... :wub:

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling

I knew it but pinky always say"he is my brother ;) "
umm is so poor

I still pray that dream can come true

cecilia

Staff member
^not when she said, he's her type :p .. http://2008.yimsiam.com/

but it's okay, i'll fantasize with you and the rest of the JLR sisters .. let's keep out fiction to our imagination ..

the sisters have done such awesome job with them fiction .. even the ONE SHOT **hot** :blush:

i wish sarN come back and update .. vamp aum and prisana or bopa and tik .. i'm very deprived of ATEAM and Aff :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
me so badly as well ..
i keep checking that thread each time i see a new user name post :lol:
sarN left us hanging here for too long ..

lilypha

sarNie Adult
really ceci... wow... at last pinky stops denying hot aum but girl the link you gave us about their news, I cannot link it.

If you dont mind, please share again... sorry for off topic but imagination and reality both need to be updated... ;)

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling

but it's okay, i'll fantasize with you and the rest of the JLR sisters .. let's keep out fiction to our imagination ..

the sisters have done such awesome job with them fiction .. even the ONE SHOT **hot** :blush:

i wish sarN come back and update .. vamp aum and prisana or bopa and tik .. i'm very deprived of ATEAM and Aff :lol:

I can't read thai

so she admit umm is her bf finally in this new??

how strange timit ;)

anyway...I still attention ateam :lol:

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
I am soo behind with this lakorn! I started to watch episode 5 yesterday at school while on my freaken break, but another student came to talk to me so i didnt want to be rude and put on my earphones so i couldnt watch anything.. grr so mad!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^doesn't hurt to rewatch it again. i highly recommend on these last two episodes. alot of cute scene between ateam.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol speaking of sarN we need to go nag her to finish the fanfic for us LOL but she probably hiding from some people lmao -.-" can't wait til next epi Oh finds out that Ta is gay -.O and ask for a divorce ... man If i saw my huusband making out with another girl.. i'd be like oh well at least it's not another girl .. lets divorce gimme my assets and be on your way time for me to find a manlier guy this time I'll scan him with my gaydar .. thank you for supporting my financial needs *waves* then go home and cry in the dark like a baby because I really loved him but can't show weakness to the man especialy one that join your species LOL :loool:

I love Yong and Joo's character lol I feel so bad for Joo every time Yong harrass him lol and it's so weird how she won't let one incident go and forever holds her grudge it's like those kids that like someone so they keep picking on them lol watch when he finally leaves she be misisng him! LOL

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Lol speaking of sarN we need to go nag her to finish the fanfic for us LOL but she probably hiding from some people lmao -.-" can't wait til next epi Oh finds out that Ta is gay -.O and ask for a divorce ... man If i saw my huusband making out with another girl.. i'd be like oh well at least it's not another girl .. lets divorce gimme my assets and be on your way time for me to find a manlier guy this time I'll scan him with my gaydar .. thank you for supporting my financial needs *waves* then go home and cry in the dark like a baby because I really loved him but can't show weakness to the man especialy one that join your species LOL :loool:

I love Yong and Joo's character lol I feel so bad for Joo every time Yong harrass him lol and it's so weird how she won't let one incident go and forever holds her grudge it's like those kids that like someone so they keep picking on them lol watch when he finally leaves she be misisng him! LOL
you're so funny!! gaydar... :loool: anyhow, I actually knew someone who married a gay... at first, she didn't know that her husband was gay until one day, she finally finds out the truth... they've gone their separates ways now so I don't know what happened to the gay husband...:lol:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

damn. i just read the news. blah. but its ATEAM DEVOTION me love my ateam haahah