Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol lily, stalking the thread :loool: who else is stalking the thread here? :p hmm i only see ceci and sala the most from the old jlr crew lmao.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i really hope that peng isnt gay...like they could make it that he thought he was but in the end he realizes he's not and realizes his true love is ah-la...cause he seemed soo in love with her at first...imma be sooo mad if he turns out gay..urge!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
lol lily, stalking the thread :loool: who else is stalking the thread here? :p hmm i only see ceci and sala the most from the old jlr crew lmao.

LMFAO i scrol.l up and see SALA and JLR and CECI hahhahahahahhahah im stalking the thread for the moment being

cecilia

Staff member
today episode is SUPER GOOD ..
me loving the interaction between ah yong and ah tee .. :wub:

can't wait to see next week b/c the preview looks so good.

as for DALA and Khun Pong, DANG, my heart will ache for DALA b/c of what she encounter next wk ..
a wk seem like forever now :(

neena

sarNie Adult
*screams* poor la!!!!! since sarn's taking aff i'm claiming oh!!! lol. she's so beautiful!!! i feel so sad for her!! tah!! i hate him right now!! just seeing that preview made me so mad!! oh and tah are so good looking together!! and here he goes off kissing another guy!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope la becomes like soriya and takes a long time to forgive him! i enjoy their story a lot...not as much as ateam though! ateam! too beautiful to be true!!! i don't see much of tui and ploy together, they are a bit boring right now, i have to admit.

cecilia

Staff member
hmmm.... maybe Ta's character is bi sexual....LOL....
that's what i thought too .. since he made dala pregnant 2X already :p

*screams* poor la!!!!! since sarn's taking aff i'm claiming oh!!! lol. she's so beautiful!!! i feel so sad for her!! tah!! i hate him right now!! just seeing that preview made me so mad!! oh and tah are so good looking together!! and here he goes off kissing another guy!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope la becomes like soriya and takes a long time to forgive him! i enjoy their story a lot...not as much as ateam though! ateam! too beautiful to be true!!! i don't see much of tui and ploy together, they are a bit boring right now, i have to admit.
i agree. i feel the pain of Oh, suspecting that her hubby is cheating on her but instead of a woman, it's A MAN !!! ..
she would doubt herself for the rest of her life, don't understand why he turn away from her, a woman to a man :( ..

ateam are so cute right now, the last scene of Ah Yong rehearsing while Ah Tee was talking with the dad, they gave each other a stare until he got interrupt by the friend :p
next week, the dad finally read his story and came to acknowledge his skills. ah yong feel down and ah tee catches her. EYES ELECTRIFY moment :wub:

i still feel bad for Ah Yong's mom, having to find out that about her husband's two goodies two shoes sons. they are so pathetic to treat their real parent like that, no matter what happen, one shouldn't be ashamed of own parent. ppl like them, i pray their fortune/future sink down the drain.

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
I've been soo busy i haven't watch any of yesterday nor today's episode!!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i see that CECI says today's ep is very good hahahah i haven't even watched ep 5 yet =[ =[ =[ tomorrow i will be caught up i hope but now i finally get to see the pixs! (they were blocked at school) gawd i wana watch that ep. of the show

cecilia

Staff member
^me too. anxious to know when they'll air this clip.
as for today, it is really good, fill alot of empty questions.

i want to see the reaction of the dad when he finds out the truth about his two sons.
so sad how he resent AH TEE today .. kick him out just b/c of some blaming words from his son.
He's a bad father, splitting unfair love among his children, i don't know how Ah Tee do it, but man, if it's me, i would hate my dad forever

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is getting better and better! i hope to see more actions between AUM and AFF.. i can't wait until some real dramas and love scenes between the two REALLY begins!!!!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is getting better and better! i hope to see more actions between AUM and AFF.. i can't wait until some real dramas and love scenes between the two REALLY begins!!!!
I m wishing the same... but I think this lakorn takes the chinese style of giving reel time to family member... it is a family drama... but I do like how it potrays a ju character since now. Though he is a unloved son but he is strong and still caring about his family... the next week his father starts to admire his work... I hope aff will help him to reunite with his family... I love when couple help each others to face and solve problem...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I m so sorry for oh; it is really heartbroken to be with a DL especially when the mistress u assume turns out to be man... I guess the whole lots of gay thing at that time is rare and unthinkable... poor oh... I dont know if tah reserves her or not...