Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Look at those Asian rubber thongs. My daddy has a pair! And I use to have a pair for farming but not no more. That was so old school! LMAO :lol:

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
I HATE Aff!! shes too pretty!!! :D ahhaha.. i am soo jealous of her! i LOVE her hair!!!

shes soo pretty in the picture of her and aum at the event!! i spy rome! oh he's so hot!!

Aum and Aff just need too get marry and make real ateam babies for us!!!

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
I HATE Aff!! shes too pretty!!! :D ahhaha.. i am soo jealous of her! i LOVE her hair!!!

shes soo pretty in the picture of her and aum at the event!! i spy rome! oh he's so hot!!

Aum and Aff just need too get marry and make real ateam babies for us!!!

LOL!!!!

Ateam babies!! YAy!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
one question....i was just reading how all the characters are related....does Ta play a gay character?

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok so i just finsihed watching ep 4 and it is tooooooo cute! but is it just me or was the episode deff. 30 mins cuz usually the eps are 1 hour 45 and like this one was 30 mins and it was overa nd im like freakin out over here and i redownloaded it and its still 30 mins. this saddens me

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
grrr, I was finally able to watch episode 3 and 4, and DAMN, it PISSED me OFF!!!!!!!

I was soo freaken mad at the dad and the two stupid brothers!!! Oh and at Aum too!! GRRR, I can't stand the fact that Aum kept yeiling at the two brothers!! GRRR, he needs to just tell the dad the truth about those two stupid brother and then he needs to also knock them silly!!! Their dad is just straight out stupid! It's so obvious that the two sons are freaken lying...

Poor Aum!!

ahaha, they need to ban Aff from kicking anything!! LOL, she's always kicking stuff and alawys ends up hurting herself! LOL!!! I love her facial reaction to everythign! LOL

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: you just have to say that out ..
i too agree but the chance of seeing baby is so slim for them in here :lol:
i'm looking forward toward the promise BABY lakorn of ateam :wub:
:loool: I can't hide it by myself so I have to said it. PLEASE LET ATEAM have a BABY. :yahoo: