Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
I'm officially addicted to this lakorn lol. It's such a cute lakorn! :D
i'm not to the addicted part yet, i would if i get to see more of ATEAM but b/c of the screen time, it seem to not pull me as much as i expect.
let's hope as it progress. i'll be crazy it .. but i'm with everyone, i won't mind seeing it run the whole week. just afraid, i lack study due to this :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
i'm not to the addicted part yet, i would if i get to see more of ATEAM but b/c of the screen time, it seem to not pull me as much as i expect.
let's hope as it progress. i'll be crazy it .. but i'm with everyone, i won't mind seeing it run the whole week. just afraid, i lack study due to this :p
I like it even though Ateam are not together as much. First lakorn in awhile that I am not complaining when will there be more scenes between the pranangs.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I like the storyline so i'm satisfy.

Umm likes to play in chinky storyline. Tee tra gol song was about a chinese family too. Which aff was in there accept they weren't paired up together.

I still can't get over ah-nai and his craze over ah-joo's novel/niyai. After all the thread ah-joo gave him about no food and he still didn't care. He would secretly sneak into the room to read it too. I thought their friendship relationship is cute.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I dress like a tomboy too.. :lol: and my mom said I even act like one... it even came to the point when my mom thought I was having identity crisis and all... wth... :loool: maybe because I love looking at cars and guns and stuffs for the boys but she didn't know that I love staring at AUM's face and sexxxyyyy body... :drool: :lol:
:lol: wow you and me a so much a like.

hahah. Prisna's back to claim her hubby for the TWINS .. you might have luck this since Aff keeps pushing him forward :clap:
Yes, that what a mother do, she want a father for her kids. :loool:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hahahh today i invented JLR SALAD DRESSING

cuz today in foods/nutritions class i was supp. to bring ranch dressing but i forgot to bring it so i had to make it and like i experimented lmfao. w/ like apple cider vinegar, and sugar, salt, olive oil, blah blah and like my teacher's like omg. thats rele good you should name it and im like =D cuz i didn't xpect it to be good and like this asshole kid i hate with a passion is trying to take credit and he's like WE should name it thousand island or something and im like oh hell nah stfu I"M going to name it and when he mentioned ISLAND i was like =O JLR JUNGLE ISLAND DRESSING muahhaa. it owns

fun

Expired Sarnie
hahahh today i invented JLR SALAD DRESSING
cuz today in foods/nutritions class i was supp. to bring ranch dressing but i forgot to bring it so i had to make it and like i experimented lmfao. w/ like apple cider vinegar, and sugar, salt, olive oil, blah blah and like my teacher's like omg. thats rele good you should name it and im like =D cuz i didn't xpect it to be good and like this asshole kid i hate with a passion is trying to take credit and he's like WE should name it thousand island or something and im like oh hell nah stfu I"M going to name it and when he mentioned ISLAND i was like =O JLR JUNGLE ISLAND DRESSING muahhaa. it owns
Send me the rest of the recipe. LMAO!!!

Oh is preg, wow that was not even 5 minutes after the wedding LMAO the lakorn is moving pretty darn fast!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Oh is preg, wow that was not even 5 minutes after the wedding LMAO the lakorn is moving pretty darn fast!!!
yeah! I think they just held hands and BAM! she's pregnant... LMAO like RR said, it's the magic of lakorns... :loool:

the sisters' uncle is gay, right? :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^it seem like that way and since he don't have a family, i afraid so.

as for TAH, i will have to keep an eye out to decide what is he really.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
tah is gay? how could he made oh pregnant if he was gay? i need to find time watching this one...

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
tah is gay? how could he made oh pregnant if he was gay? i need to find time watching this one...
Like Hanjieun30 said, it's the magic of lakorn. gay guys can make a girl prego.. LoL

Even though there aren't alot of ateam scenes I am hooked! I actually like the fact that they are focusing alot on both families and not just that, the whole story is still developing. I also like the fact that they are making sure all characters stories are strong. I can't wait for episode three on monday!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Tui's lips!!! soo sexy and soo kissable! But i can't forget to mention how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE Aum's lips as well! Very kissable and sexy!!! DROOL!!!!

sendtokob

sarNie Egg
sigh i waiting for Monday like crazy this lakorn is very good many actors and actresses in there i like how the lakorn share everyone part make it is interesting of cause i love ateam the most still waiting for ah joo move in too ah yong house.hehehe

cecilia

Staff member
lol .. anyone can be gay and turn straight, it's a matter of preference and choice.
when he marry Oh, it was his obligation to make sure the family line is extend.

that is why i question about his sexuality, is it a preference of choice or hereditary? ..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^ I think... tah just wanted to extend his family line that's why he got oh pregnant... if tah is really gay, then he'll probably turn straight in the future and he'll fall in love with oh... :lol:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Send me the rest of the recipe. LMAO!!!

LMFAO you think i remember it? cuz i followed the measurements in the book but then it tasted like shit so then i just had to experiment and i don't remember how much of what i put in hahhahahahahhahahah