Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
You know what's funny. Since Tah's character is gay. I'm surprise he didn't fall for aff's character since she's a tomboy. Or maybe he's bi.
Either that he wants a girl that he can easily influence. I feel bad for oh. She had many more opportunity in life that was waiting for her and because of tah it all ended. I wish her luck.

Umm and aff's scene are hilarious. I like it how aff opens her eyes so big. Ploy's character is interesting. Hey the girl knows what she wants in life. You can tell she has feelings for the brother but she wants to accomplish everything first before she settle down.

Umm's friend is funny.

I love this lakorn.

^^ GP baby I'm here sweetie.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
loving every bit of this lakorn!! I'm only at episode 1 but I'm already hooked up! :lol: anyhow, I find ah-joo's friend, AH-NAI pretty hot... :drool: :lol:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
GAH! my mom said we have to wait to watch on the weekend. this blows. ill sneak watch ahhahahhah kk honeys i g2g to bed i love you hugs n kisses <3 good nite

zhanzhao

sarNie Egg
JUST FINISHED THE SECOND EPISODE. i feel like its a little more boring than the first one... but i still love it :D
i thought the promotional ending thing shows that Aum was supposed to start working with Aff in this episode. argh, they lied!

anywayy, i really am beginning to not like ploys story. shes so mean to tui... and sometimes he really needs to watch what hes saying too. i really like aum and aff's encounters in here. too bad ep.2 had so little of it. but ep3 is gonna have a lot of it i bet YAY!!!!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^same here too. it's a bit draggy on episode 2 for me b/c i don't get to see Ateam together.
mostly focus on Ploy and Oh's relationship atm.

i do feel bad for Tui for having to stuck up to the woman he love.
i find it funny and cute how he block that one guy from staring at Ploy.
that was pretty cute ..

as for Oh, i don't know how much i can express my feeling, but each time i see her with tah, the thought of him in a relationship with another man just make me sad.
he definitely is using her and taking her for his own greed. i understand that he is the way he is, but dude, that's just still plain selfish to trap a life.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^same here too. it's a bit draggy on episode 2 for me b/c i don't get to see Ateam together.
mostly focus on Ploy and Oh's relationship atm.

i do feel bad for Tui for having to stuck up to the woman he love.
i find it funny and cute how he block that one guy from staring at Ploy.
that was pretty cute ..

as for Oh, i don't know how much i can express my feeling, but each time i see her with tah, the thought of him in a relationship with another man just make me sad.
he definitely is using her and taking her for his own greed. i understand that he is the way he is, but dude, that's just still plain selfish to trap a life.
I feel sad for Oh because she have kid with him too. Her life is like living dead. Tah and Oh relationaship remind of American movie, "The Cover".

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello My Lovely Girls

So far so good....My Aum and my girl Aff once again together and all my JLR sisters reunion. :yahoo:
HELLO VAN, Yeah we are reunion again, miss you but ready to fight with you too! :lol:

Prisna always have a fever for my Man... Just do your homework and leave Aum with me!!! :loool:
You the one that need to stay away from my MAN. I am doing homework that is to keep AUM away from all of my JLR SISTER and think of a plan for CHINESE WAR LOVE :wub:. :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
MY VANSANEE IS BACK! muahhahah GP, VANSANEE, AND PRISNA//WAR 2 LMFAOOOOOOOOOO i remember this
woot woot i told you it was the JLR sister reunion in here its what OWNS man just wait til this weekend........ LOL
What GP going to war against me too. Remember Prisoriya won Harit 08 on JLR WAR LOVE. :loool: :p

neena

sarNie Adult
tah seemed embarrassed in that SSBT clip lol. the oh and tah couple is starting to grow on me. i never heard of oh before BGST. i praise tah warit for taking a role like this. after this lots of questions about his sexual orientation will be asked.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i finished ep 2 just a while ago.. hehehe.. n waaaaaaaaah..... i cant wait for next week keke.. im loving the lakorn already.. very interesting.. i love all 3 couples.. hehe especially ateam.. i super duper uber love aff's characer lol.. ateam encounters are hilarious hehehe ..

lol.. oh yea it's such a coincident that bgst airs on mon n tues just like jlr hehehe xp..

i cant wait for next week eps.. hehe.. but.. T_T.. poor oh.. ahhhh.. damn ta.. argh..

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
episode 2: when Oh wanted to go back to work because shes bored and Aff made a comment - i like Aff reaction when her father was going to flick her ear the second time...its cute and funny. :loool:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
is this lakorn good..i havent watch it yet...but heard it was good...i just dont really like aff vioce...it get annoying once in a while..but ill watch it when i have time...

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
how old are the three girls in real life?
It seems odd for me for Aff to act childish and refer to herself as a 'dek kapo lou' cuz she looks too old for this.
I think Ploy looks the youngest instead.
Oh, Aff, Ploy.
Is that the actual order of their ages?