Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
-.-" gosh it's weird to see Aum getting abused by others; LOL in this case his two older brothers

What I found knd of funny is that one of the "older" brothers look younger than him :lol:

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
Cecilia, thanks for the opening theme links! I am loving it already! I can't wait to watch it after work today! Starting next week when school starts I'll be able to catch it live since i wont start class until 10! Gosh the opening theme looks so very intense already, making me want to watch it so very badly!

Ladies, thanks for the pictures! im too hyped about it!! i wish i can just leave work right now and watch it, or atleast take a very long lunch break and watch it! LOL

cecilia

Staff member
aff so mean, driving their business away .. so funny how he can't argue back too :loool:

awe, i wanna cry for Oh, she's so convincing :lmao:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
dang ceci you are super multitasking..have time to watch it ..txt me back and type on here too lmao the next epi looks even better..

ahhh thanks for the sc tina.. not to mention it ended on the good part too... :lol:

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
I am dying here not being able to watch BGST!! It's killing me wanting to know what is going on in the first episodE!!! SW is not helping either cos i keep checking in here knowing that you guys will be posting and talking a so much about it!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol mozemoua..i woke up a bit too early to try to catch it..i was afraid i might missed it so i turn to the website 3 hrs prior to it airing....set my alarm at 524 to wake me up..it was playing some chinese series..and then the news or something came on ..and i thought it wasnt gonna play so i fell asleep for a bit..and then..gosh at 620..i heard punch's song..came on..i was half asleep and half awake...but i got up in a quickness.. :lol:

youll enjoy the first epi...so far so good..i cant wait til epi 2 looks even better... :spin: but i wont be able to stay up to watch it..i have to go work... <_<

pze

sarNie Adult
just finished the first episode.....its starting off good.....im enjoying it.....love how aff is a fighter in here......

when aum was like pooying arai mai na ruk leir....n aff was like i didnt ask u to love me.....that was so funny.....aums expression was :blink: haha