Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

sunisa

OMG! :wub: :wub: LUV AUM N AFF TOGETHER.LUVVVVVVVV ATEAM.FINALLY THIS LAKORN IS AIRING.I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS.THIS IS ANOTHER LAKORN THAT I WILL BE WAITING TO WATCH EVERY MONDAY. :D :D I CANT WAIT TO C THE CHEMISTRY OF THE OTHER TWO COUPLE TOO. :wub: [/size]

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i have a test tomara in world history so these past 3 hours i've been studying and retaking notes and u kno i would be like oighoidhoiagiis this is freakin gayyy and dread tomara but since ATEAM lakorn airs tomara its my MOTIVATION LMFAO

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i seeeeeeeeee pictures! ok i deff can't wait hahahha couting down the hours but man my mom is like gawd u need to calm down LMFAOOOOOOOO oh well she scolds me but w/e ITS ATEAM TOMARA!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
OMFG DROOLLLLL AUMS SO HAWTTT! ahhahahah i can't wait until tomara man i just love that when the girl host was like im ur n'ek and he's like HUH HELLL NAH I GOT MY AFF LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO i love it

cecilia

Staff member
i'm so hype, can't sleep, have to read 50 pages by 10 am tomorrow too :lol:

i've been avoiding it all day, working on uploading/making mv instead : now tomorrow is the premiere. so nervous and excite at the same time.

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
SHHHH... I'm thinking of leaving work early tomorrow so that I can catch the afternoon showing on iptv.

Hehehehe...

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
I am so excited! BGST airs tomorrow morning! yes!! But too bad i have to work and won't be able to watch it until after work! and another thing, we won't see Aum and Aff until after their parents generation right? That means we gotta wait some more until we see aum and aff! oh well I'll be anticipating this lakorn!!

i am too excited!!

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, according to tv3 spoiler, 1st episode will show the journey of the parents immigrating to Thailand.
i assuming, it'll tell the story of how they came to open the opera house, how they each gave birth to their children.

maybe toward end of episode one or middle of episode one, we might get to see the grown up couples .. not sure, but i still hype about it.

sarN

sarNie Granny
eekkk it starting !! im waching the open credit , i like the song hahah i keep thinking im watching kung fu series

sarN

sarNie Granny
just finish watch the open credit , gosh aff look so silly hiya ! hahaha and yeah the scene where she tut the skirt beweet her leg was so unlady like lmao...he was watching her rub in bwt too .