Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
^there are many stream sites to watch it ja.
just that for good streaming, you need to pay and iptv seem to be on it.

as for uploading .. bau will have to help me on the missing parts of live streaming on monday.
unless, timezone change and it'll be here 7:30 am instead :lol:

Thanks dear! If you don't mind, what are the streaming sites?? I would love to stream the series too.. But dang it.. i am cheap, i don't want to pay at iptv.. tehehee..

cecilia

Staff member
haha. each time i see her all fist up, i imagine Aum backing out of her abuse just like JLR :lol:

so can't wait til it air .. another week to go :clap:

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
yes its closer to airing date now! I am so excited! woohoo..

WISHBONE, as before Thanks so very much for the awesome pictures!!!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
MORE PIXS! WOOT WOOT HAWTNESSSSSSSS TEN MORE DAYS! haha today in foods nutritions i deffff spazzed WOOT TEN MORE DAYS TIL ATEAM LAKORN! ahhahaha its funny cuz the people don't kno wth im talkin about

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
just one more weekk.. gosh.. so excited .. hehe.. woot woot.. T_T.. sadly i cant stream it live T_T.. i got school.. i shall wait for others to upload it teehee xp.. im so happy.. i also love the other cast memners too.. >_< ...

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
WOOT! thanks wishy! <3 NINE MORE DAYS! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! so it comes out on a monday ahhaha just like JLR man looking forward to mondays againnnn

cecilia

Staff member
Thanks dear! If you don't mind, what are the streaming sites?? I would love to stream the series too.. But dang it.. i am cheap, i don't want to pay at iptv.. tehehee..
the site are list in the 1st page ja.
go to 1st page all the streaming details.

THANK YOU WISHY for them lovely extra pictures :wub:
9 DAYS :dude:

STD, i'm thinking of changing my desktop too :p

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
oh...my can't wait any longer....luv p'aum...and p'aff...luv JLR...can't even remember the date...just can't wait

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
the official site .. hehe.. oooooo im so happy.. thanks wishy.. hehe..

lol.. khun ying u changed ur bg again lol.. hehe.. mines is still of jlr muahaha.. but i shall change soon lol..