Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ah..0h-oh...SB Sister in A-Team Land...lol..

juz watched the teaser....i might watch tis...i've been watching too many lovy-dubby..pra'ek & nang'ek lakorn...i tink i'm in need of a family lakorn...and the teaser seems like it's gonna focus more on the family! sad too....esp. the part about favoring your children...*heart-breaks*

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Original Soundtrack

Title: Gon Dok Mai Roy (Before the flower withers)
Artist: James Ruengsak

Title: Kwam Rak (Love)
Artist: Punch Worakarn

is it only me or is Ch.3 up-ing their soundtrack lately w/ their 3 Power Couples?? JLR had a great soundtrack...SB rocked it w/ Aof & Pannada (2 or my fav. singers)...BJ loved the openning theme...Trace of Love was also great.....and now James & Punch for BGST? goodness....lol :wub:

Punch again for A-Team eh? tat's two in a role maybe A-Team will come hand in hand w/ Punch...just like Tik& Aom came hand in hand w/ Sirasak...lol :lol:

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
agree. kashie, ch.3 has been having really good soundtracks..thats one other reason why their lakorns have been rockin lately too....plus all the hot p'eks and n'eks...lets see...

there's ken, aum, and rome...three of the hottest ch.3 actors :drool: :wub:
and there's ann, aff, and rita....pretty pretty... :D

note, margee was pretty good in bj...my first lakorn of her so far...

YEH! CANT WAIT FOR THIS ONE! I REALLY NEED A NEW LAKORN TO WATCH....

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
=O MY DEAR SIXTY NINE! prisna owned it hahahahhahhah ok rushing to go watch TEASER
CECILIA/BAU I LOVE UR SIGGS MAN!
lol sala!! wanna join us by using that banner to promote BGST :p HAHA
woot, gotta say i love the OST! and the teaser is good too!!

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
From clubatichart.com, Aum said it will air Sep.16th.

All pics credit and thank to ilovetaksaorn.com ^_^

From Cheevit Dara August 25-Sep.4, 08.

from Papayon Bunthurng magazine

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
oh la la, aff is so pretty!!! she's really looks like a chinese's girl. remind me "tee trakol song" with bua and who you know :lol:
thanks wishbone for subbing the teaser.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
lol sala!! wanna join us by using that banner to promote BGST :p HAHA
woot, gotta say i love the OST! and the teaser is good too!!

=O hehehe yes ill change it heeehehe WOOOOOOOO HOO ok so i love the ost very cute the girl song hehhehehehehe bau where are the pics of ATEAM u used as ur icon?

lilypha

sarNie Adult
QUOTE(hanjieun30 @ Sep 4 2008, 07:05 PM)
thanks for the OST...

BAU! I'll be using your ateam banner for my siggy, okay? thanks!

yep donna , join our BGST banner promotion .. lol so far it's me, you and ceci using that banner
count me in as I m to support ateam as well...

but one problem as I need to know how to get the banner as my siggy. I m a newbie and technology snare... please help!!!!!!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
count me in as I m to support ateam as well...

but one problem as I need to know how to get the banner as my siggy. I m a newbie and technology snare... please help!!!!!!

Sorry, the exect date is Sep. 22nd,. ^_^
์
HAHA, well you click on 'my control', then 'edit signature' and then just paste this code *just put this ']' on the end of the [/img though:

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa20/SethAbbie/ateambannerpnkbgstcopy.jpg[/img

AND wishy, so it's The 22nd .. rightio 17 more days to go!! WOOT