Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooo thanks wishbobne.. ooo .. hehe.. i cant wait for this.. ateam.. aff wanting to be a mechanic hehe i thought of that once lol.. its fun.. hehe i luv ateam's role hehe... i cant wait to see this when it airs.. ta n oh .. ploy n tui .. aum n aff hehe.. <3 <3 <3

cecilia

Staff member
OMG. they're so funny .. i love their chemistry already .. so close too : hopeful for ateam again .. LOl

Aum is so funny with the finger teasing .. if you see my finger, bring it back :loool: thank you wishy.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i just baredly watch the clip hehe.. ateam is so kute.. >_<.. gosh i miss them hehe xp.. aff is so kute.. n aum is so handsome.. @_@

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
credit to ilovetaksaorn.com

In lakorn "Botan Gleep Sudtai", Aum Atichart plays the role as Ah-Joo, a patient and grateful guy. He's sensitive, thoughtful, has imagination and loves to learn things from people. He has talent in study, has an ambition and work hard though he has to exchange himself and his feeling for the information.
ahaha exchange himself and his feelings. What kind of exchange is this? He's not using his body for something is he? If so they really did reverse role. Umm has the woman role in this case and Aff is the man.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
my ateam .. hehe.. i love their roles in here hehehe xp .. whooo .. muahaha.. revenge time xp .. hehe lol..

cecilia

Staff member
ahaha exchange himself and his feelings. What kind of exchange is this? He's not using his body for something is he? If so they really did reverse role. Umm has the woman role in this case and Aff is the man.
muahah. you're so funny .. reverse role -- too serious.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i wanna see more clips.. hehe.. wait ateam will get married rite? or is it just oh n ta? hmmmmmmmmmm...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the clip... now aum n aff swtich their role.. aff is going to get back at aum
for wat aum had did to her.. i cant wait for tis one cuz it has aum and aff..