Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
OWN !!! i'm own this page :p
I'm watching ATICHART at KIMRAIDER CONCERT again.
AUm is freakin' funny .. SOPINEE :loool:

they been keep things quiet for him for this lakorn as well as B.B.K. :(

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
muahah. or we can be tila tequila :p

but it's best if you stick to just one gender.
that way you get to experience them fruit fights :ph34r:

Aiko. what movie is that. HLUB IB VUAS DUA? ..
lol.. tila tequla .. xp lol.. hmmmm .. im def not that xp .. imma stick to guys.. xp..

lol.. oh no kekeke. . its a song .. from knight angels.. keke haha my fanfic got nothing related to that xp keke.. knight angels is an old group.. they broke up long time ago.. "kev hlub lam ib vuag" is one of my fav song from them.. i like my cousin's version better .. no offense to anyone .. I liked how she changed it ..

her version..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL7xuAnZOS8

n hmmm i dont think ive seen that movie.. hmm ..

cecilia

Staff member
^Aiko, that's your cousin.
i use to listen to some of her song when i ran into her in YOUTUBE.
i don't' recall that song .. so i have no clue.

must be an oldie movie? .. who's in there? good looking Hmong p'ek?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. yeah .. cheezymopusetrap is my cousin .. xp .. she has new songs ubt hasnt been able to record them lately .. been busy. .. the song is old.. like in the mid 90's or late 90's or early 2000's i forgot.. i was still young keke xp .. n its not a movie.. it was just a song.. xp ... >_< .......

cecilia

Staff member
i see. i miss them oldie Hmong movie too ..
nowaday, Hmong movie suck ..
with the technology we have these days.
you expect it to be good but it lack so much.

Back to topic
i wanna see SALA new hair do ..
she said she got bang like AFF.
wonder if it's the same kind as CHINESE AFF in here.
i want them bang too ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. hahha ur so funny ceci.. ekke but ur rite.. all these technology but.. no offense ... the movies are still ghetto lmao.. xp .. hahahaha ..

hmmm she never did show us yet huh?? .. its either this or jai rao. xp...

cecilia

Staff member
OMG. wishy, that's a funny clip. . MAI GLUA .. MAI GLUA .. look at her cute reaction .. :p

yeah. we get to see different scene this time aside from the wedding :clap: thank you na kha.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
thank you wishbone...that clip was super cute!!! can't wait for this lakorn...gosh the wait seems longer bc we don't have a lot of news...

^^Ceci...i just got bangs too, but not like Aff's, mine are just to the side :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg raiya you got bangs.. xp .. hehe im thinking of gettin them but not sure either hehehehe ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i realized it was mostly ploy who was scared hehe.. but that was kute.. hahaha aff ploy n tui r too funny hehehe xp.. argh if only there are more clips.. T_T...

cecilia

Staff member
i find it funny when the mc use her words against her actions :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
i'm afraid, it'll be a long time before we can see more behind the scene for this lakorn.
i've check ssbt yesterday and it seem to have ANNE/AUM lakorn behind the scene more than this one and JAI RAO.
not to mention, there's more BADARN JAI too it than this one .. why so quiet on this .. :lmao:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
awww really ceci! I guess i'll have to go back and rewatch JLR and all the MV's to keep them their love alive :wub: i know i love ATeam :lol:

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
i'm afraid, it'll be a long time before we can see more behind the scene for this lakorn.
i've check ssbt yesterday and it seem to have ANNE/AUM lakorn behind the scene more than this one and JAI RAO.
not to mention, there's more BADARN JAI too it than this one .. why so quiet on this .. :lmao:
Though this lakorn has no any updated or any news, the shooting has much progress. I think it will be done before Jai Rao or Borisat Bambad Kaen. (I heard Ann complained that Borisat bambad Kaen had slow progression because Aum always had gone to shoot other lakorns.)

I kept checking tuiaf.com and I saw often new updated about the shooting of Botan Gleep Sudtai.
And also in Aum's schedule on his site, he has to shoot this lakorn 4 days a week.

From what I know, they are shooting the scene of Chinese opera performance right now. And I heard that some of Tui's fan asked the producer to go to see they shooting the scene, but the producer allowed just a few of them to go because she didn't want the outsider to bother the actors' concentration on acting.

Anyway, they took a lot of photos, but the production team asked them to not publish or post those photos anywhere yet before lakorn would about to air. I don't know why they want to keep this lakorn to be low profile like this.

Anyway, I think this lakorn will be airing within this year and there will be more news about this lakorn when it's about to air.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^aww usually they arent strict when it comes to taking pix and posting it on the net. maybe they want this lakorn to be a surprise. it was filmed before jai rao and borisud anyway so we'll definately get to see it this year

sendtokob

sarNie Egg
Thanks wishbone for information has a lot of detail so we know this lakorn has many progress. Wish it is aired this year. Love Aff+Aum :lol: