Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
^muahah. you're horrible. why do you have to bring my other half in this conversation .. though it's hilarious :loool: watch out for the other JLR SISTERS.

but lynda, that's so weird. i would so hate to be in a marriage and later found out the other half where you supposedly fall for turn gay.
I don't know man. ??
I'm still confuse on how you can turn someone gay.
To my knowledge, it's impossible.

Thai's people perception on homosexuality is just weird.
There is this thai movie called "Me..Myself" starring Ananda Everingham.In the movie, Ananda plays a guy who is gay. Then somehow, he gets into an accident and loses his memory (amnesia). He is saved by some girl. He also doesn't remember that he's gay. Like isn't it biological? I know homosexuality is not a choice but yet his movie made it seem like it.

I also read somewhere that homosexuality in Thailand does not exist. I wish i had the blog bookmarked.
Well according to some dude, in the teachings of Buddha, homosexuality does not exist.
The head is the most sacred part of the body. That's why you can't touch a guys head. It's considered disrespect for Thais and Laotians.
The feet is the most dirtiest, vile part of the body.
The middle, near the genital area or the belly button, it has no meaning. Because the middle area has no meaning, sexuality isn't significant.

I might be explaining this wrong. Man, I wish I had the blog bookmarked. It was pretty interesting.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i know a man ...i call him " uncle " and i know him for a long time . He 49 years old married w/ 6 kids BUT he talk , walk and act gay . YOu can tell he gay 100mile away but he all man w/ mustache & muscle . It werid cuz i know his kids is like "wth" when around him in public and emabrass to be seen w/ him but he very funnie and nice . he remind me of those gay actor in lakorn who like to talk talk and swing their hand around . Yup dat how he act like and EVERYONE in the community knows he ^^^^ but there never any scandalous new about him w/ other guy . I told my mom he gay but she would leture me :lol: " don't let his wife hear it " . It very obvious :p im sure his wife is aware of it cuz they been marry for 30 and his wife told me he wasn't like that till he came to American

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Anyway, in the novel, he's still gay 'till the end. Will they change it in lakorn?
I'm surprised when I know that he's gonna turn straight at the end of lakorn.
Is that really possible? :eek:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I don't know man. ??
I'm still confuse on how you can turn someone gay.
To my knowledge, it's impossible.

Thai's people perception on homosexuality is just weird.
There is this thai movie called "Me..Myself" starring Ananda Everingham.In the movie, Ananda plays a guy who is gay. Then somehow, he gets into an accident and loses his memory (amnesia). He is saved by some girl. He also doesn't remember that he's gay. Like isn't it biological? I know homosexuality is not a choice but yet his movie made it seem like it.

I also read somewhere that homosexuality in Thailand does not exist. I wish i had the blog bookmarked.
Well according to some dude, in the teachings of Buddha, homosexuality does not exist.
The head is the most sacred part of the body. That's why you can't touch a guys head. It's considered disrespect for Thais and Laotians.
The feet is the most dirtiest, vile part of the body.
The middle, near the genital area or the belly button, it has no meaning. Because the middle area has no meaning, sexuality isn't significant.

I might be explaining this wrong. Man, I wish I had the blog bookmarked. It was pretty interesting.
I alway thought teaching of Buddha is for self enlightenment and it doesn't matter who you are as long as you follow the 5 rule . (hard to explain into english but it's a basic set of rule to guide ppl to be a better person )

cecilia

Staff member
i know a man ...i call him " uncle " and i know him for a long time . He 49 years old married w/ 6 kids BUT he talk , walk and act gay . YOu can tell he gay 100mile away but he all man w/ mustache & muscle . It werid cuz i know his kids is like "wth" when around him in public and emabrass to be seen w/ him but he very funnie and nice . he remind me of those gay actor in lakorn who like to talk talk and swing their hand around . Yup dat how he act like and EVERYONE in the community knows he ^^^^ but there never any scandalous new about him w/ other guy . I told my mom he gay but she would leture me :lol: " don't let his wife hear it " . It very obvious :p im sure his wife is aware of it cuz they been marry for 30 and his wife told me he wasn't like that till he came to American
could be that he have not figure out his true identity or refuse to admit the truth. :p

Anyway, in the novel, he's still gay 'till the end. Will they change it in lakorn?
I'm surprised when I know that he's gonna turn straight at the end of lakorn.
Is that really possible? :eek:
i know huh .. i always thought that homo is the best way to describe ppl whole love both s3xes .. so to be completely straight after being gay is just ergh . weird. maybe the man is still struggling, finding his comfort zone. Lol

i wonder has this been medically proven that man can turn straight, what trigger their mind to turn straight if they were born that way.
If it's like ANANDA's character, i guess, the choice fluctuate. To be gay or not to be? confusing.

i find it weird in that movie too, the gay husband didn't' turn straight after the wedding night either :blink:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I alway thought teaching of Buddha is for self enlightenment and it doesn't matter who you are as long as you follow the 5 rule . (hard to explain into english but it's a basic set of rule to guide ppl to be a better person )

lol i mention 3 of the five rules in your fic SarN...

regarding the head is sacred subject that goes to khmer ppls too..hitting/touching an elder persons head is disrespectful..unless of course you are giving them a head massage lol ^_^

k now i have to go back and reread a few pages back... :p

ps i see many turn gay after they are married...but i rarely stumbles upon a gay person turned straight...well maybe bi-sexual yea... but anyways i dont like to judge ppl..so whatever they chose to be its really their prerogative and no one else's.

sarN

sarNie Granny
YUP! EVEN in WILL & GRACE , he didn't turn straight at the end haha

neena

sarNie Adult
hmmm...now that i think about it. this whole gay issue...i think he can turn gay then turn straight again...hahaha...sorry i am wording it funny. i remember american tv series gossip girl...its based on a novel too...the character dan was straight then he fell for a man then at the end he became straight again... :lol: so i don't think thailand is the only country that makes it look like a choice...its gonna be werid watching tah play gay because he look so masculine...but then again...i hope he can pull it off.

sarN

sarNie Granny
even AUM call AFF nong ...how dare TUI use the word P"AFF hahaha ...it all cool . Look wise tell a differ story ^_^

neena

sarNie Adult
tui is hilarious though, he makes me laugh a lot when i watched that little interview...he knows he looks older and he ain't trying to hide it too...he even admitted it. hahah thats too funny of him. for some reason aff looks younger then ploy too in that vdo. i wonder if ploy is younger then aff...i know ploy plays the older sister. nong aff...that sounds better then p' aff...hahaha. i like it when aum calls her nong aff...so s-e-x-y. :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol it would be sexy coming from umm as he call us all nong, ja!

aww i cant wait to watch this one... n'aff krup! :wub: *oh wait thats not her name in the lakorn lol