Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

neena

sarNie Adult
aff looks so cute!!! i like her with that hair cut already!! i can totally see her play the sassy girl!! OMG i can't wait!! where the hell is AUM!!?!! he's trying to hide from his "rapers" :lol: :lol:

neena

sarNie Adult
i was jus watching seesan on siamtv.org and tui was interviewing aff!! no aum though!! i had no idea what they were saying though...probably more about the sword fight.

nikki1786

LizQuen
darn! i think Aum is having shoot for aum-ann upcoming lakorn.... (^__^)V anyways, at least we know that Aff and Tui is already starting to shoot for this series...:) i want to see Ploy flirting with guys on this lakorn and Tui will get jealous! :spin:

nikki1786

LizQuen
Another same news but longer from Seesan Sod.
We can see Ploy now, but I want to see Aum!!! Where is he?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g3Ur3BQUTU

thanks wishy! i love ploy.... maybe because i watch her with Por in lakorn... but i didnt finish watching... i kinda like her character here.... i wonder what will happen in this lakorn, now that she's together with Tui...

how about a novel, spoilers....:D last you wrote down the first meet of tomboyish girl with the spy writer.... how about ploy's character in the story?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Aum must still be shooting his lakorn with Ann. Also maybe it isn't even time for Aum to be in the lakorn yet until a while. I hope it isn't to long before Aum shows up in the story. Thanks for the caps and links!

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
In Aum's schedule, he shoot this lakorn 4 days a week and he started shooting it already.
But there's just no any news about him. :huh:
We just have to wait.

cecilia

Staff member
^it's the magic of his wife. proper n'ek like OH will turn him ungay :lol:
except it didn't happen in the WEDDING BANQUET :loool:
the p'ek is still gay after he impregnant the n'ek.
maybe .. he'll be BIS3XUAL instead .. both side of food :blush:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
^it's the magic of his wife. proper n'ek like OH will turn him ungay :lol:
except it didn't happen in the WEDDING BANQUET :loool:
the p'ek is still gay after he impregnant the n'ek.
maybe .. he'll be BIS3XUAL instead .. both side of food :blush:
My guess is that Tah is forced to marry Oh. Somehow, he realizes that he is gay while he's in the marriage. SO she turned him gay. lol.
I'm assuming he's gonna leave her to enjoy his gay life.
Then there is a family crisis and he returns to her.
He turns straight again.

-scratch head, I'm so confuse.

sarN

sarNie Granny
LMAO . He probable confuse . If he turn gay , i wonder who his love interest ..AUM ? In "Nang Barb" ...haha

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. you're horrible. why do you have to bring my other half in this conversation .. though it's hilarious :loool: watch out for the other JLR SISTERS.

but lynda, that's so weird. i would so hate to be in a marriage and later found out the other half where you supposedly fall for turn gay.