Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

nikki1786

LizQuen
woo la la...so stylish...she got into aum's style huh? sunglasses? this is the first time i've seen her with it. off screen at least! she looks adorable!! loving both pictures a lot!! i can't wait for more!! i wanna see aum!! so bad!! :lol:
is that aff??? she look so cute when she ties her hair like that.... actually, i dont like the photoshoot of her and ken, she looks like wearing wig there.. but anyways, im so into her and cant wait for botan kleep sudtai...:)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL i love that word "better~half"...

shes super gorgeous ~ as always!

*sighs ~~waiting in agony for this lakorn! :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LMAO Agony Ami?! That's a new one! LOL I love her pics, she does look young but cute and fresh and well...she's my perfect N'ek right now! Love her! But not as much as sarN ahahahahah :lol:

I want more pictures!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yea agony...but its really more towards the mental state LMAO!

i am so longing to see them together again...and i know everyone else are too!

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. RAIYA, that's a first, you love mae sarN more than AFF .. too bad she love AFF more than you :p
i'm waiting and hunting pictures day by day but still not such luck .. it's as if all the reporter have vanish when it come to my fave ateam. :loool:

CTR

The Realist guy here period
muahah. RAIYA, that's a first, you love mae sarN more than AFF .. too bad she love AFF more than you :p
i'm waiting and hunting pictures day by day but still not such luck .. it's as if all the reporter have vanish when it come to my fave ateam. :loool:
They are trying to hype it up because they know all of you are dying to see it already. hehe. If I was the director I would do the same thing. B) :p :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
according to what clubatichart said and wishy's post, it said 'might' so i hope it did already . i'm excite .. waiting for more buzz and behind the scene in ssbt.

nikki1786

LizQuen
wishboniko....is the best...i believe she'll subb the lakorn 4 us...:)...
i agree... she's the fastest uploader i've ever met.... im a 24/7 user of my pc, so i dont usually turn off my pc... as i've notice that every 6 hours there's another video part uploaded from her.. thanks for the fast subs and uploading:)

nikki1786

LizQuen
can't wait any longer.. i like their encounter.... :)

whether its modern or classic type of story... it will be good:)

at least we all know how they meet... (spoiler's alert).
:clap:

julye017

sarNie Adult
Hi bellefire!!! so you are also from Phils? I'm glad someone from here is also addicted to AUM! and watching some thai lakorns...I love your siggy...ANGEL AND AUM! why not? :lol: but of course I always love AUM and AFF! ;)

nikki1786

LizQuen
Hi bellefire!!! so you are also from Phils? I'm glad someone from here is also addicted to AUM! and watching some thai lakorns...I love your siggy...ANGEL AND AUM! why not? :lol: but of course I always love AUM and AFF! ;)

i dunno what to do... my signature is for fun only. im still have more signatures upcoming.:)