Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

neena

sarNie Adult
whoa...interesting story...lots of drama alright. the oldest sister marries someone whose gay...wow, interesting...aum and aff switching roles hahaha...can't wait i'm watching no matter what!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Oh come one, won't we be tired of seeing Aum/Aff slapping and kissing and shoving and pushing each other all the time? One lakorn after another? Maybe this lakorn will help with their chemistry in future projects. LOL.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh come one, won't we be tired of seeing Aum/Aff slapping and kissing and shoving and pushing each other all the time? One lakorn after another? Maybe this lakorn will help with their chemistry in future projects. LOL.

im not tire of seeing slap/joop it the one dat doesn't have it dat i find tiring :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I just finished reading the novel yesterday.

Sorry, guys, there're no any :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: at all. (I'm disappointed too :p)
It's very very drama, but not too tearful.
It's like Tee Tragul Soong and Dong Dok Meuy.
The main plot is about the Chiness Opera
It's a period drama (after World War II), but I don't know if they will change to be modern day or not.

There're some sweet scene of P'ek and N'ek, but it doesn't satisfy me. :arrg: (I hope they will add a lot more in lakorn)
It's fun as a novel. I have no idea how they will adapt it into lakorn.
But I still want to see because it's AATeam. :)

This is the characters (I guess from my reading)

It takes place mostly in N'eks' Chinese Opera House.

Oh as Dala, the oldest daughter. She gets married with a son of her father's friend, played by Tah.
Tah played as a rich and business man.
but he's gay.

Ploy as Panan, the second daughter. She's flirt, self-centered and outgoing (with men), (but not a bad girl.)
Tui as A-long, an adopted child of their family, he secretly falls in love with Ploy, but he suffers because she doesn't care about him.

Aff as Tanyong, the last daughter. She's like a tomboy and dreams to be a mechanic and have the garage of her own.
Aum as Aju or Theeradej or Tee. He's the last and hated son of another family. He wants to be a writer.
He disguises himself to spy on N'ek's Chinese Opera House to find some information for his new novel.
Aff doubts him, so she keeps teasing and finding fault with him, but he likes her.

I hope to see Aum's loving eyes on Aff again in lakorn. ;)

*spoil us with some scene from the novel Wishboon :wub:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
...Oh as Dala, the oldest daughter. She gets married with a son of her father's friend, played by Tah.
Tah played as a rich and business man.
but he's gay.

Ploy as Panan, the second daughter. She's flirt, self-centered and outgoing (with men), (but not a bad girl.)
Tui as A-long, an adopted child of their family, he secretly falls in love with Ploy, but he suffers because she doesn't care about him.

Aff as Tanyong, the last daughter. She's like a tomboy and dreams to be a mechanic and have the garage of her own.
Aum as Aju or Theeradej or Tee. He's the last and hated son of another family. He wants to be a writer.
He disguises himself to spy on N'ek's Chinese Opera House to find some information for his new novel.
Aff doubts him, so she keeps teasing and finding fault with him, but he likes her.

I hope to see Aum's loving eyes on Aff again in lakorn. ;)
Oh, maybe cause Aum's a writer, they can write in that Aum and Aff get to act out numerous scenes from his soon to be awesome novel? Then things could get interesting. Or Aum's character can just do alot of hallucinating with sweet Aum/Aff scenes while he's trying to write. She can be his muse. *LOL*

I still don't get how the chinese opera and mechanic deal with work out. But okay, we'll go with the flow.

Get tired of slap/kissing? NEVER! They can slap/kiss each other from sunrise to sunset and I'd be in almost heaven. Because heaven would consist of a slap/kiss, throw in a couple R scenes and baby to top it off. *sighs dreamily*:)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Here's some spoiler from the novel.

Tanyong relaxingly sit on the edge of the stage in the Chinese Opera House, but her eyes stared at the entrance door. She saw a good looking guy was concentrating with Ah-sin's peony.

A young man was looking at the peony with interest. He kept touching this one and lifted that one and turned to look at another one. He spent his time with these flower for many minutes and seemed to not move to anywhere else.

Tanyong walked to him, put her hand on her waist and looked at him doubtfully why he was so interested in her mom's beloved flower.

"Hey! What are you looking at? Are you searching for any worm to eat or what?" She asked him harshly.

He raised his head to see her. When their eyes meet each other, Tanyong noticed that he had a handsome face.

"What will you say? You keep looking at the peony. Are you looking for any worm to eat?" Tanyong called back her mind after looking in his eyes for a long time.

He smiled at her lightly and spent a short time to observe her. From what he heard from Danai, he knew that this girl was Ah-Yong, not Panan, a pretty girl who he had ever met in the university.

This girl dressed like a boy student in the technical school. If he didn't see her long braids, he would think that she was a sweet faced boy.

"well...No...I didn't look for any worm to eat. I'm here to apply for a job."

"Apply for a job?" She asked him back to make sure.

From his look, she knew that he was not real Thai, but she had no idea if he was a real Chinese or half Thai-Chinese. But she felt that his appearance and personality looked too good to work in her Chinese opera house.

"What job?" She asked.

"A job in Chang Sin Chinese opera house. I heard that you need a worker."

"Are you sure you can work in this Chinese opera house?"

"Yes, I'm sure"

He answered her, but his eyes was searching into the Chinese opera house area. He saw some people were setting up the audience's benches, some were sweeping the floor in front of the stage. On the stage, there're a few people rehearsing their show. He saw that Panan was one of them.

He softly say to himself.
"Khun Panan"

"What? What did you say?" Tanyong heard her sister's name, so she hardly hit his shoulder and asked him loudly.
"What did you say?"

"Why did you hit me? What did I do wrong?"

"I heard you called my sister's name"

"Your sister?"
He pretended to be excited. He was sure this girl was Tanyong, a girl who Danai was talking about.

Two sisters were so different. This girl looked clean and lovely, but not striking like her sister who he used to use his writer's eye to examine and describe how beautiful and attractive she was.

"Yes, that's my sister. I heard you murmured like you know her."

"No..No. I have never known her before. How could I know her? I just came from the countryside."

"How do you know we need a worker here, then?

Actually, she didn't want to give him a chance to apply for a job here because he kept looking and searching into her house area and didn't care to meet her eyes. It seemed unreliable. She worried that he was a land dealer and came to spy for some information. Moreover, he looked too good to do a general job in her Chinese opera house the same as the former one used to do, because sometimes, he might need to act as a mute soldier in some scene of the show too.

" well...Can I apply for a job here?"

"No!" Tanyong answered him back abruptly.

"Why not?" He asked back at the same time with Dala, who just walked in behind his back.

"Sister, did you went to the joss house?"

"Yes. I feel uneasy. I went to drop my kids at school and went to the make sacrifice and just come here."

Dala answered Tanyong and turned to Theeradej, observing him from head to toe with her gentle and friendly eyes before she said to him frankly.

"Excuse me. I think you look too good. You'd better work as a clerk. Why do you want to work here?"

"When I was in the countryside, I had no job. I want to get money to cure my ill dad."

He made up the story in sad voice. When Dala heard that, with her soft heart, she told him that,
"well...follow me, then. I'll take you to talk to my uncle."

"No. sister!" Tanyong blocked him and didn't let him follow her sister inside.

"Why,Ah-Yong? As long as pa and uncle didn't accept anyone to work yet, he came to apply for a job, we have to give him a chance."

"I don't trust him. Hey, you! To say frankly, you look too good to work in Chinese opera house." After she answered her sister, she turned to tell him harshly.

He was amused with her action, but felt sullen that she had prejudice against him.

"I...well...I..." He was speechless and didn't want to talk to Tanyong.

"Nonsense, Ah-Yong. You can't decide it by yourself. You have to let pa and uncle Sun decide."

"To Let pa decide, he's a dictator. He doesn't listen to anyone."

Tanyong murmured but Theeradej heard it before he walked after Dala inside.

cecilia

Staff member
THANKS WISHBONE. that sound interesting with their first encounter .. how lovely .. i could already see her in her braid pony tail .. dressing up in tailor boy's clothes :p

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
a lakorn without slap?is it possible?no no no! i hope they change and add slap&kiss scene and :baby-scene-pop-corn: !i want aff and aum have a child in one lakorn, please.
off topic or not,i don't know:this lakorn reminds me an old lakorn starring saranyu and don't know who was the girl but in this one the older sister has a son with a married man, the second sister is sexy and has a lot of men and the third (the n'ek) acts like a boy.in this lakorn saranyu has long hair, did anyone remember it?

sarN

sarNie Granny
a lakorn without slap?is it possible?no no no! i hope they change and add slap&kiss scene and :baby-scene-pop-corn: !i want aff and aum have a child in one lakorn, please.
off topic or not,i don't know:this lakorn reminds me an old lakorn starring saranyu and don't know who was the girl but in this one the older sister has a son with a married man, the second sister is sexy and has a lot of men and the third (the n'ek) acts like a boy.in this lakorn saranyu has long hair, did anyone remember it?
yes i remeber that lakorn. Saranuy was the oldest and a player kind of type and he got with the youngest sister she was like a geek really :lol: . His brother have two kids and his wife die and he got with the tomboy

thank wishy!!!! at least she think he good looking at first sight :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
WISHBOoE ~~ please reply yes or no to dis question . it ok to lie :lol:

1) is there a :slapandkissse3:

2) does he kidnap her

3) does she kidap him

4) did they got stangled on an island

5) did they got marry in the book

more ..but those is the top 5

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
WISHBOoE ~~ please reply yes or no to dis question . it ok to lie :lol:

1) is there a :slapandkissse3:

2) does he kidnap her

3) does she kidap him

4) did they got stangled on an island

5) did they got marry in the book
more ..but those is the top 5
you want a lie or a truth? :p

actually,
1-4 -- no
5 -- yes.

Though it's not a slap/kiss story, I wish they will put a lot of sweet scene between them in lakorn.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
you want a lie or a truth? :p

actually,
1-4 -- no
5 -- yes.

Though it's not a slap/kiss story, I wish they will put a lot of sweet scene between them in lakorn.

Haha...Lie to us! I prefer the lie. hahah...

Well at least they got marry. :)