Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
to my earlier post yer ... i will only b watching if aums character aint too weak like in his past lakrons... doesnt speak up, gets pushed around... but will watch for aff and ploy c and tui

cecilia

Staff member
i think weak or not. i still gonna watch for the ATEAM FEVER . i hope i won't have to complain much .. i love seeing them together ^^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yup here to support Umm and Aff (no wig, no short hair~~~ pleaseeee) :p

i want that feisty braided hat wearing carrying the rifle chick! ~ ^_^ (or a sling shot will do too!)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
did i read somewhere this was going to be a period lakorn? lord save me; mannnn

x3 but i love oh pedlada ever since i saw her first lakorn nang ek lang barn and whn i saw her in jao sao salam;

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oh got a pretty and sweet face. the first lakorn i saw of hers was "jao sao salum" her acting improved big time and now she could cry like theres no tommrow. its too bad she cutted her beautiful long hair although the new haircut in leh kulap suits her.

cecilia

Staff member
i agree on oh. first time i saw her was with WAVE sarin .. man, that one with her being the country girl riding a bull/cow .. whatever it is.i'm so disappoint in that ending.

anyway, she have a very sweet face, that make her look a bit weak but she prove it that she can be tough in 100% borisut with TYE, she's very pretty .. she look cute in short do

but anyway, can someone give me the thai font name to this lakorn? .. i wanna hunt for picture already ^^

Ana

sarNie Adult
I think Benz, Aey and Aff look more like sisters then Oh, Ploy and Aff. Anywayz, I'm just glad Aff and Aum is together once again!!!!! And her role sounds interesting too!! Just hope, Aum, isn't too weak!!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I think you have to pick different types of roles to expand your acting. It will be a breath of fresh air to see our actors try different characters right? We will see how talented Aff is and Aum too. Being pushed around by the girl. I hope his character is not too weak though. Weak p'ek drives me nuts!
Me too! I hope Aum doesn't get too weak against Aff. I like my p'eks to be a little bit aggressive and a go-getter at chasing after love.
But if it's kind of like Aum's character in Dao Long Fah, I'd be okay with it. He took alot of crap from Cherry's character too, but was still pretty strong against her.

I hope Aff keeps her hair long too-- it's so beautiful. Maybe because she a tomboy, I wonder if there'll will be a scene where she "magically" turn into a girl for some event and Aum will fall head over heels in love with her all over again. I like those scenes in tomboyish/supposedly ugly n'ek storylines. I love when the p'ek gets a dazed "Oh my god, I love you, but I never realized how beautiful you look." Hmmm... one can dream, can't they? :D

cikna

sarNie Adult
I think Benz, Aey and Aff look more like sisters then Oh, Ploy and Aff. Anywayz, I'm just glad Aff and Aum is together once again!!!!! And her role sounds interesting too!! Just hope, Aum, isn't too weak!!
You are absolutely right! I always thought those 3 ladies look very much alike.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Is there a novel of this lakorn? I want to read it.

Yes, there is. It was just released lately. (in Thai) I got one already, but I didn't read it yet. :D

Here's the publisher's website.
http://www.puendee.com/index.php?main_page...products_id=486

The words says "The story about Aju and Tanyong, Chinese boy and girl who have to get through the wall of their fathers' old-fashioned belief with their diligence, honesty and gratefulness."

sarN

sarNie Granny
OoOooo girl read it read it . see if there any slap/joop , kidnap lmaoooooo. fill us in the detail . is it just me or the girl on the cover look like AFF?

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
OoOooo girl read it read it . see if there any slap/joop , kidnap lmaoooooo. fill us in the detail . is it just me or the girl on the cover look like AFF?
sarN... you just want to skip straight to the juicy details, huh? Funny. :lol:
But I agree, I totally hope for all of: :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn:

I think the girl kind of resembles Aff... that or my mind's making every little thing remind me of Aff or Aum. LOL.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahahah yea must be the fever cause i see the same thing ...looks likes Aff!
i wanna know too...but then Wishbone said the words diligence, honesty and gratefulness...almost burst my bubbles...*slap~ joop??!!

โบตั๋น�ลีบสุดท้าย (if they are so old-fashioned can they still add the 3 r's...or atleast two of the 3?) :p

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Yeah those three words aren't anything close to the 3 R's...oh well I guess we'll just have to wait and see...i'm crossing my fingers tho :huh:

sarN

sarNie Granny
well , ladies . It look like it goin be a period lakorn or at least something like "Tee Tra Gul Soon" isn't it kind of funnie dat in "Tee Tra Gul Soon" there was 4 couple but they didn't get pair up and now here another Chinese drama again but only this time they get to pair up and there 3 couple? It like they making up for the time they didn't get each other ... :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
im thinking it might be like Dung Dok Muey with p'off pongpat. that was a chinese drama as well. it was a sad one too.