Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Aum and Aff together again........so hot :drool: (fainted by the hotness that this lakorn is going to give off)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg cant wait for this lakorn... cant wait to c him and her again... wait so is it going to air at the end of march or starts shooting at the end of march?

sarN

sarNie Granny
start shooting at the end of march and his lakorn "Ba Da jai" finsh in the begin of March and he will start filming w/ Ann sometime in the middle of March so dat mean he goin be VERY busy filming 2 lakorn at the same time ??? -_-

nophankh

sarNie Adult
start shooting at the end of march and his lakorn "Ba Da jai" finsh in the begin of March and he will start filming w/ Ann sometime in the middle of March so dat mean he goin be VERY busy filming 2 lakorn at the same time ??? -_-

Girl that's why I got confuse. can you film to 2 lakorns at one time??
If you have a minor part yes, but he's playing key roles in both lakorns.

sarN

sarNie Granny
it possible lmao cuz Ann T film 'sawan bieng' and ' likit kam ' at the sometime there 7 days he film w/ Ann 3 day & 3 w/ Aff then rest 1 day -- i remeber watching the behind scene of ' likit kam ' she accidentally call Mart " Kavee " the p'k name in 'sawan bieng' haha . Imagin if aum calll Ann role name as if he was filming w/ Aff :lol: or in most cast one of the two lakorn it goin be short .

cecilia

Staff member
I think you have to pick different types of roles to expand your acting. It will be a breath of fresh air to see our actors try different characters right? We will see how talented Aff is and Aum too. Being pushed around by the girl. I hope his character is not too weak though. Weak p'ek drives me nuts!
i agree on the weak p'ek part. just don't let him be weak around n'ek . i LOVE aggressive p'k when their n'ek are playing hard to get or being too rough at time.

i hope they WON'T MAKE HER HAIR short b/c i don't like it when the n'ek 's hair short just b/c she's tomboy-it almost make them seem like they're katoy !! let's hope she keep her long hair but still be tomboyish *there are some girls that are like that na*

sarN

sarNie Granny
yup , no short hair or wig .. it only LOOK GOOD on JOy so please dont' try on any other character hahaha --- yeah i don't like weak P'k ...those type or slow in slap/joop only the agressive kind force kiss u w/ his thump ~~ but Wishy say it base on a BOOK ....maybe someone can enlight us w/ the novel .

tinah

sarNie Coma
Girl that's why I got confuse. can you film to 2 lakorns at one time??
If you have a minor part yes, but he's playing key roles in both lakorns.

yes, its very possible. look at por, hes filming like 3 lakorn at the same time lol. you gotta go back and fourth.

affs too pretty to be a tomboy and she has the soft girly voice too. good to see a change!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you!
I'm totally excited for more of his lakorn.
Specially how he said that this next one with AFF that it's the total opposite attitudes.
Thanks for sharing!
hahaha, cute sn Mrs Atichart!!!

yup , no short hair or wig .. it only LOOK GOOD on JOy so please dont' try on any other character hahaha --- yeah i don't like weak P'k ...those type or slow in slap/joop only the agressive kind force kiss u w/ his thump ~~ but Wishy say it base on a BOOK ....maybe someone can enlight us w/ the novel .

lmao!!!

cecilia

Staff member
girl, if i know how to read thai. I WOULD have spell the bean before the lakorn start shooting :loool: but yup.. NO WIG !! should we protest before the production take it too far !!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
They should just let Aff have her hair in a ponytail or braids all the time. Heck no to a wig or cutting it short.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
yeah no short hair... it totally seems katoi... but maybe a hat with her longs hair tucked into that cap or something like that.

cecilia

Staff member
^which remind me off .. in that one lakorn of NOON w/WADE. she's like very tomboyish and stuff .she didn't have her hair cut. she have it braid. maybe they can do this to aff. or make her hair school like but yet boyish and girly at the same time like kob in that one movie too ^^

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
i reckon dat no matter wat aum and aff are definately goin to out shine the other couples in this... n they will prob b the couple dat we all fast forward though just to see.. lol

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Ausa you read my mind...if the other couples are boring, I'll probabaly just fast forward to the Aum/Aff parts LOL!

But yeah, hopefully he's not weak and hopefully she doesn't have short hair (I don't like that either!). I'm crossing my fingers on this one!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
aff's hair is too gorgeous they should leave it the way it is.. i hope all the couples are entertaining coz i love the 3 pairs already!