Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
He said they'll start filming borisut~something in the beginning of march.

And then he'll begin filming w/ AFF :kiss: in botun kip sood tai , starting in the end of march.

mrs_atichart

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you!
I'm totally excited for more of his lakorn.
Specially how he said that this next one with AFF that it's the total opposite attitudes.
Thanks for sharing!

cecilia

Staff member
^that's not far from today date ..
i hope they air it as soon as they're done - do not want to see this going in stock :(
which i'm sure they will b/c they are in demand at the moment also :p i'm so excite. can't wait!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
or she can just be like Joy's character in that 2nd lakorn of JOY/POR - where she buy him and yup. use him and threaten him but also fall for him.in the mean time, he's falling for her deeply that he doesn't care much either :loool: .. i'm praying there's a baby in here .. out of their two lakorns .. pls let one of them have a baby or let her be preggy .. no miscarriage pls :p
i know huh, please noooo miscarriage!

ok let anyzle & figure this out ... according to wishbone there 3 couple

go to page 2 for her quote lmao:
~~~~~
the first one is quiet and patient
the second one is chic, outspoken and charming
the third one is like a tomboy and self-confident.

And there're 3 guys

The first guy is rich and perfect man. He is paired up with the oldest sister.
The second guy is poor but sincere. He has a crush on the second sister.
The third guy has family problem and lacks of love. When he meets the third sister, he understands her because they both are hated child of the family the same. Anyway, he likes to tease her.
~~~~
rumor have it dat Aum & Aff will be the 3rd couple ...hummm according to litolina ~~he's going to be the one who has to take things that aff does to him.. so the roles are kinda switch from JLR~~~ if dat the case they could be the second couple lmao.....Aum goin be poor & weak but sincere and crushing on Aff ..those type of guy dat afraid to reach for the star but will admire from afar :p
if it is true that they are the 3rd couple hes gonna be one of those kinda weak role (almost like in Gong Jak) he talks back ~ ok well joop her one time but still it wasnt satisfying to me...hope theres lots of bickering! i so cant wait to see this.

Irissara

sarNie Egg
so happy that they are star with each other again. "last petal of the lotus", you can interpret this title into many meaning. it sound it should be about aum&aff more, b/c she the last child, inner beauty, or the longer you look or learn about someone there more beauty to them then what the eyes see. oh who know what this lakorn will be like as long it enjoyable as watching jumleuyruk.

sarN

sarNie Granny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99gT6guI4cY&feature=user

new clips from Seesan about the lakorn.
I got confuse. Is it coming out in march or airing in march. Because he was talking about filming the slap/kiss lakorn with Ann T, he said he was filming in march. ??

OOoooo Aff goin play as a naughty , sassy , rebellious girl ? lmao....and aum goin be the one suffering from her . I wonder wat kind of suffering ??? it possible they are the 3rd couple or the 2nd couple ...anyone know .

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i am just glad they are playing togther again and that we didnt have to wait til next year to see it happen ^_^

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
so happy that they are star with each other again. "last petal of the lotus", you can interpret this title into many meaning. it sound it should be about aum&aff more, b/c she the last child, inner beauty, or the longer you look or learn about someone there more beauty to them then what the eyes see. oh who know what this lakorn will be like as long it enjoyable as watching jumleuyruk.
That would be an interesting storyline.

cecilia

Staff member
OOoooo Aff goin play as a naughty , sassy , rebellious girl ? lmao....and aum goin be the one suffering from her . I wonder wat kind of suffering ??? it possible they are the 3rd couple or the 2nd couple ...anyone know .
well, according to what LYNDA posted at her blog, they are the 3rd couple .. HARDCORE TOMBOY AND NAUGHTY LOSS MAN :loool: .. what a combination :wub: .. this will be another great wild ride :p

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
oh man i cANT WAIT TO WATCH THIS..
IT SEEMS SO NICE...
I DONT NOE ABOUT YA BUT I MISS THEM ALREADY... I JUST WANT JLR TO GO ON ON ON ON .....
I GOING CRAZY OVER THEM...I CANT SEE THEM WITH OTHERS.....????????????????????/

cecilia

Staff member
aff as a tomboy?.. this should be interesting!..but darnit, tah ruin the pairing for me.
tinah, i saw that too .. i was expecting someone else .. not that tah's not a good actor but it's just weird seeing him with oh and going for the the older sister. he look younger than
the other 2 guys. but whatever ... i'm not complaining. the power A TEAM is back .. and that's all i'm rooting for .. MORE SCREEN TIMES AND MORE LOVE LIFE OF ATEAM !! :dude:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i want to see Aff as a tomboy dat is something differ there but is dat mean she not goin dress girly hahah t-shrit & jean !!!!!!!!!!! dat is a switch from JLR :lol:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I think you have to pick different types of roles to expand your acting. It will be a breath of fresh air to see our actors try different characters right? We will see how talented Aff is and Aum too. Being pushed around by the girl. I hope his character is not too weak though. Weak p'ek drives me nuts!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
same here Dal, weak n'ek can be irritating to watch!

If Aff is the tomboyish type in here will she be dress like the pic shes was holding the rifle? but then if its one of those period lakorns then how would all of this fit in? cause the girls back in those days are conservative...or am i confused with the before/during the world war era? <_<