Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

untinnu

sarNie Adult
Untinnu, the lakorn ur talking abot is Jod Mai Teung Duang Dao. Dom H was the 1st brother.
It was :

Dm H - Pupae
Jop N - Aom N
Chai - Khem
there you go!! Thank you!! for some reason, I always seem to get Dom and Au mixed up..but yeah Khem!! I thought it was her...Thank you..

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
so the couples are:

aum/oh
tui/aff
?/ploy

............r these the couples...??????????????????..........................

Nope.

I got the news from Tui's fan club and also Ploy's webboard.
These are the couples 95% sure.

the third sister is Aff pairing with Aum (love this couple from Jumleuy Ruk)
the second sister is Ploy pairing with Tui
the first sister is Oh pairing with whom I don't know yet (either Ta Warit or Rome)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
This sounds sooooooooooooo familiar!!! like that one lakorn with Job as the 2nd brother, and Chai as the 3rd brother. Though, the 3 girls are sisters, and the 3 guys are brothers. The 1st sister and 3rd brother actually likes each other, and the 1st brother likes the 1st sister. The 3rd brother rarely gets love from his parents, and his dad also told him to stop loving the 1st sister and just let her be together with the 1st brother. Now that I think about it, was the 1st brother Au Thanakorn? Anyone remember this lakorn?

The 3rd brother and 3rd sister got along well. They tease each other and play around a lot.

While the 2nd couple, they didn't really get along. When they were kids, they got along great, then, I guess things change and they're always arguing now.

The 2nd girl plays in a few lakorn..I think her nickname was Aom..can't remember, and the 3rd girl, she's also plays in a few lakorns too! as n'ek..

Yes, the storyline is similar.
But this one is very new novel of this author.
The author just finished writing it and I'm waiting for her book being published.

sarN

sarNie Granny
o' so dis is base from a book ? is dis a period lakorn ?? usually period lakorn there no slap/joob everyone is so modest and conservative :lol:

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
is it confirm that aum and aff is going to be together?
I think it should be confirmed because every source also said that.
And also, Aff herself, she gave an interview that she would play this lakorn with Aum again.
I give 95% sure because I want to leave 5% to be confirmed when they're start filming this Febuary. :p

o' so dis is base from a book ? is dis a period lakorn ?? usually period lakorn there no slap/joob everyone is so modest and conservative :lol:
I don't know if it's a period. But this book is a new book. It have never been published yet. I have never read it too, but I love to.
From what I heard this lakorn sound like "Tee Tragul Song", but this time it's about the sisters. It's about Chinese family who prefer son than daughter. I think there's no slap/joob. It's kind of drama lakorn.

anybody got a pic of Tui? and is it Tui, as in Aom's ex?
It's Tui AF3
His fanclub are so excited to see him pairing up with Ploy ;)
here's his picture

tinah

sarNie Coma
since ploy is pairing with tui than aff is most likely gonna get with aum cuz Oh usually play supporting roles now.

i wanna know the storyline too.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
w00t!! Thank you wishbone for Tui's pic..so far, I'm satisfied with the actors, as for actresses, Oh is ok, I'm indifferent with her, so I don't mind..same goes for Ploy..as for Aum and Aff, they are THE couple right now!!

can't wait!

cecilia

Staff member
Nope.

the first sister is Oh pairing with whom I don't know yet (either Ta Warit or Rome)
it better be this way .. they're my new fave couple .. thanks WISHBONE :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Nope.

omg, rome?..hopefully its him and not tah. gosh, hes not pra'ek material!..darn, if its rome he should get with ploy or something cuz she suits him more and than tui with oh.

leelee

sarNie Hatchling
if it is Rome he should get with Ploy. Oh is usually supporting isn't she? she should get with the other guy lol. I am being bias.