and so were the soundtrack...some ppl
thought it was boring but liked someone said
its like watching a beautiful flower slowly bloom
*tears* anyways the only ting tat ruined it for me
was tat my dad was the one who dubbed for Chai
cuz my aunt dubbs lakorns

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^me and mom love tae parng korn. it may be boring to some people cuz theres not alot of slapping and fights going on. but to me, it was a beautiful love story. the song made it more sad but atleast it was a happy ending. i wish num and anne were to be paired up again

iono

sarNie Hatchling
this may be off topic but.. does anyone know if art has any upcoming lakorns besides nampeung kom? seems like the boy is stuck with supporting roles now .. makes me wonder if i'll ever see him paired up with namfon again :(

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Tae Pang Korn

is a must watch...the script was beautiful
Really? Nice to know that. Now I'm gonna go watch it to see how your daddy sounds like.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Since we are talking about favorite Ann lakorns I'll share my favs lol.

My number one and always is Manee Yard Fah with Willy, I still watch it now and days haha. I remember when it first came out I was 4 or 5. But I still remember it. And I watch it. We have two sets of that lakorn lol. Anne and Willy looked so good together. :wub: :wub:

And I have more but that's the only one I can remember right now. Because I remember when my grandma was still alive she loved Anne so I always used to watch lakorn with her lol.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Tae Pang Korn

is a must watch...the script was beautiful

r u serious? ur dad dubbed chai's voice? but wait, there was two versions to this movie cuz two companies dubbed this lakorn. which company is ur aunts? i hated the shorter version, and loved the longer version.

tae pang korn is my all time favorite lakorn!!!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Finally caught up with my caps guys! Sorry for the delay. I'm about to watch the last epi. now. lol.. I' know, I'm soo late.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
That was a nice subtle ending. I like how it was the nang'aek that tried to reconciled wiuth pa'aek. The ending wasn't the typical wedding or beach scene ending with long sappy love confessions. It was straight forward and sweet! Very good lakorn. It kept me on the edge of my seat, and best of all.. I didn't fast-foward even once!! But Thookatha probably very disappointed.. no bed scenes. lol..

thuy

sarNie Egg
Lome, I like the ending too. There is no bed or beach scene, but it is not necessary. You said straight forward and it reflects the lakorn. They are already in love and the relationship intimate, no need for big wordings to express their feelings. You can feel their intimate relation when she told him about why she like to buy Spa Arak and when his expression changed to a warmer look......he knows exactly what she means ;)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Really? Nice to know that. Now I'm gonna go watch it to see how your daddy sounds like.
okay i hope his voice doesn't ruined it for u like it did for me

r u serious? ur dad dubbed chai's voice? but wait, there was two versions to this movie cuz two companies dubbed this lakorn. which company is ur aunts? i hated the shorter version, and loved the longer version.

tae pang korn is my all time favorite lakorn!!!!
my dad dubbs for Sun Productions...not Sky Productions :D
so i guess the better quality picture...w/ better voices for Num & Ann
but i dunno if u tink so...eehehe :D

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
gone for 2 months and this lakorn is already over. i spent 4 days to watch this whole entire lakorn. i love love love it. romance was awesome and he was so sweet to her, helping her though i got mad at him numerous times. i love love love it. i am glad there is no r scenes. i love this too much.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
gone for 2 months and this lakorn is already over. i spent 4 days to watch this whole entire lakorn. i love love love it. romance was awesome and he was so sweet to her, helping her though i got mad at him numerous times. i love love love it. i am glad there is no r scenes. i love this too much
I also love it and still finding next lakorn to watch to get over it ... hehehe but I m waiting for rita n tye lakorn

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
That was a nice subtle ending. I like how it was the nang'aek that tried to reconciled wiuth pa'aek. The ending wasn't the typical wedding or beach scene ending with long sappy love confessions. It was straight forward and sweet! Very good lakorn. It kept me on the edge of my seat, and best of all.. I didn't fast-foward even once!! But Thookatha probably very disappointed.. no bed scenes. lol..

not only Thookatha is upset but also me... no sweet bed scene..... heheheh but i like this lakorn anyway
damn right, i'm upset! next time ann has a lakorn, imma wait a day before downloading...instead of downloading right away! that will show her how upset i am! lmao

fun

Expired Sarnie
Talking about favorite lakorns of Ann, I love Manee Yad Fah!!! Willy was such a meanie... and she was such a spoil princess. Didn't even know how to eat a banana. lmao

I love love love Sawan Biang minus r scenes. Ken as Kawee was just perfect, he was a total jackass, meanie, sweet talker, slick, handsome, pitiful, sharp mouth etc. I love him! Ann was awesome!!! That slap would always remain the most heart breaking thing a pra ek can do to nang ek. Plus it was a real damn slap!

I love Tae Pang Korn, like Kashie stated, it was like sslowly watching a flower bloom. It gave me heart ache for months and everything I watch it, it gives me all these emotion. It was definitely a beautiful drama. It would have been nice if they knew about their past but I loved how they didn't go back but it makes sense because revenge and karma is finally over. I loved it!

Jao Sao Prissana, though I dislike Chatchai, I loved how Ann was such a B1+@#!!!

I still have a few other favorites of Ann's lakorns.

And of course Borisut Bumbut Kaen. I loved all the romantic scenes. I just finished it yesterday night until 3 in the morning and now I am still very tired. This made me cried, smiled, bitch at my screen, emotional, got me crazy myself, nearly drown myself, pissed as hell, got me all bubbly up, and everything else.

Now I will go back to watch the English sub version!!!