Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol p'thookie :p i dont think there will be any kind of bed action and it's a first for an Ann lakorn no offense meant or anything but normally in her lakorns there is some kind of bed action i dont think ive ever seen an ann lakorn where there was no bed action but there are some that ive never watched so I cant really say that until ive seen them all. I know nang show im not sure if it had one or not .. urgh and on yeah nang fah rai peek i love that lakorn by Ann and Andy it was cute i even bought the dvd lol

cecilia

Staff member
^Tina, LOL, it's impossible that she was not bed in NANG SHOW b/c she got pregnant by Nott :lol:

Nangfah, i don't think there is one -- or maybe i missed it LOl but for sure, NANGSHOW has it LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
i didnt watch the whole thing dear lmao so I wouldn't know but nang fah im sure there isn't one in that ... it was a hella sweet lakorn though i'll tell u that.. although i loved Ann already nang fah rai peek just made me like her even way more...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol yes the sassy Ann rocks. For some reason I liked Andy after that lakorn it's a pity to not see him any lakorns anymore even though he isn't super good looking he was one good actor lol

cecilia

Staff member
^same here, i thought Andy was one fine looking man in there --- The pack are just mind blowing LOL ..
and whenever he's around her, he have this HOT aroma --- or their chemistry rock in there as secret lover/hater LOl

lilypha

sarNie Adult
cant wait for tomorrow epi... I think there is 15 epi of this as yesterday in MKKW, there was a teletext saying that please watch BBK on Wed and Thur (ending)...

correct me if I m wrong as my thai is not good...

thuy

sarNie Egg
Ooooooh, I can't wait for tomorrow! I am so excited to hear that 2 more episodes to come, then the ending will not be rushed and we are surely to see more sweet scenes :rolleyes: Getting already all excited :D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Not watching this lakorn, But I really love Nang Fah Rai Peek also! I didn't get a chance to finish it though! I like Andy and Ann together veryy much! Ann was such a braaat in there though!

tinah

sarNie Coma
anne is so sadistic@!dragging aum and hitting him with the stick. i like how she does things that we rarely get to see a n'ek do.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i didnt watch the whole thing dear lmao so I wouldn't know but nang fah im sure there isn't one in that ... it was a hella sweet lakorn though i'll tell u that.. although i loved Ann already nang fah rai peek just made me like her even way more...
i like Nangfah rai peek too ..
the sassy anne rock !!
Lol yes the sassy Ann rocks. For some reason I liked Andy after that lakorn it's a pity to not see him any lakorns anymore even though he isn't super good looking he was one good actor lol
i came across the lakorn on YT gosh u gals make me wanna watch
it now..but it seems i can never watch an old lakorn w/ out subs *tears*

anyways i'm reallie infatuated w/ the bad guy in tat lakorn i dunno he's juz so attractive
to me somehow :huh:

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol p'thookie :p i dont think there will be any kind of bed action and it's a first for an Ann lakorn no offense meant or anything but normally in her lakorns there is some kind of bed action i dont think ive ever seen an ann lakorn where there was no bed action but there are some that ive never watched so I cant really say that until ive seen them all. I know nang show im not sure if it had one or not ..
tina in tae pang khon no bed action lol.

i am so behind... i want to come back and join in.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I need to catch up on the lakorn. I've been busy watching comedy lakorn like dum kum, mae ka kanom waan, and sai seub delivery. I know I'm a bad girl.