Book recommendations?

Iya

sarNie Adult
I fell in love with IT HAPPENED ONE AUTUMN by Lisa Kleypas (book 2 of the wallflower serie). it's was amazing and is now my all time favorite!!! now i found myself reading all Kleypas' book and spending more thanm 200 hundred dollars on her novel, old and new! LOL, drastic? I know. :)

the story is a historical romance about a super serious lord falling in love with one of the most will-spirited girl of all time. try it, you might just like it. i started with book one, where they really first meet and started to hate one another. LOL.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Everything by Karen Marie Moning, especially her current Fever series.
Most books by Katie MacAlisters are good too, she's a very funny, witty writer.
Patricia Brigg's Mercy Thompson series. No sex, some romance but it's a whole lot of kick-ass action with vamps, werewolves, shape shifters, ghosts, etc. It's got just about everything.

The Mona Lisa series by Sunny (also known as the Monere series). It's an erotic series but the storyline is good too, just wish there wasn't so much sex in it. Gets old after a while.

Um...that's it for me. I try not to get into too many series at once because it starts getting pricey when the books come at around the same time.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I think a good summer book would be Bangkok 8. It's a mystery/thriller set in Thailand. That would be my recommendation. Enjoy the summer!

I think a good summer book would be Bangkok 8. It's a mystery/thriller set in Thailand. That would be my recommendation. Enjoy the summer!
you've read this too?! i love it! the author also followed up with Bangkok Tattoo, then Bangkok Haunts. those 3 novels are definitely three of my favorites...

kulyia

RUK
thousand pieces of gold. yellow fever. and iforgot another but when i get back home ill type it in here.;)) wiglin is nice for reading fanfics.