BoA Official Thread

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
All 6 of BoA Albums Top Japan's Oricon Chart
2007-01-18

Singer BoA's fifth album in Japan "Made in Twenty" has topped the Oricon daily chart on its first day of release Wednesday.

The 21 year old has had all five of her Japanese albums and her 2005 Best of Soul album top the chart, setting an impressive record.

Made in Twenty comes a year after her fourth album Outgrow was released in February last year. In a survey conducted by Oricon news, it was chosen as the most anticipated album.

The album includes some of her popular singles such as Tomorrow of Seven Colors, Brand New Beat, Winter Love, Key of Heart and other bonus tracks for a total 15 songs.

Source : KBS Global

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
BoA to Participate in Hollywood Bowl Korean Music Festival

According to the Korea Times, BoA is scheduled to participate in the 5th Annual Hollywood Bowl Korean Music Festival, which is to take place at the Hollywood Bowl, L.A., on May 5th. The four-hour concert will be the grand finale of 2007 L.A. Hallyu Festival, which aims to showcase the best of Korean culture through various events such as the Korean Culture Expo and the Korean Cinema Showcase at the Universal Studios.

The show will feature some of the top Korean artists, including Baek Ji-Young, Super Junior, Big Bang and Fly To The Sky, as well as classical musicians and folk singers.

Credits:
Site: www.BoAjjang.com
News Update: suejinners(BoAjjang.com)
Writeup/Editing: ZZOOzzoo(BoAjjang.com)
News Source: The Korea Times, Hollywood Bowl

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Info on BoA's Upcoming CD Revealed

The official covers for BoA's 22nd single 'Sweet Impact' have been revealed on the Avex website. This single will be released on April 25th in two versions: CD version (pictured left) and CD+DVD version (picture right). You can pre-order your copy at YesAsia.

- CD Tracklist:
1. Sweet Impact
2. Bad Drive
3. SO REAL (ArmySlick's scratch build vocal)
4. Sweet Impact (TV MIX)
5. Bad Drive (TV MIX)

- DVD Tracklist:
1. Sweet Impact (Video)

------------------------------------------------------------

Download MU

credit orginal FLV : 권스톡 (Bestiz Boaworld)

sisii

omg omg omg
I love her new single! I love the video! I love the clothes! I love the dance! *sigh* I simply love BoA!!! >____< I've been watching the video every 5 mins now hahaha I can't wait till the single comes out!

You rock Kristie! When it comes to BoA, you're always there for us hehe

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Bring out : 09/19/2007

-Tracklist -
1. LOVE LETTER
2. Diamond Heart ※���帯電話W53T(au)TVCMタイアップソング
3. Beautiful Flowers ※TBS「ザ・プロ野��テーマ曲
4. LOVE LETTER (instrumental)
5. Diamond Heart (instrumental)
6. Beautiful Flowers (instrumental)

DOWNLOAD

There isn't instrumental's songs

credits : z-degress

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i think that boa is the cutest thing ever.. she's so damn adorable and cute! i love her songs i just finished watching her MV the best of soul.. the songs were good and so was the mv's!

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
BoA's dream-- Studying abroad and debuting in America

"I do not feel as happy doing what I am doing now. To put it more exaggeratedly, I think I might have lost myself, my sense of belonging, in the midst of working."

These words let slipped by BoA, who has been active as a front runner in the entertainment scene, were both shocking and surprising to the people around her. Debuting in 2001 when she was only merely 14 years old, she was still a young girl who held a childish and innocenet look to her. Yet in the years to come, she has successfully released hits like 'Listen to my heart', 'Valenti' and her albums have all managed to break the million sales mark. She has been in the entertainment showbiz for 7 years, and is now 21 years of age. Now, what prompted BoA who has transformed from a young teenager to a mature lady, to say those words?

"It was probably after the release of my compilation album (Best Of Soul), that I began to lose my aim in life. I guess in a way, it was having to work constantly with no breather in between each moment, that made me feel that way. From time to time, I will think back and reflect, whether I am being too contented with what I have now. Honestly, I always wonder what will happen to me if I were to give up singing one day, but because singing has been my life, the thought of it is enough to just jolt me back to my senses that I need to go on with singing. But I guess it is the fact that I hadn't have a break for so long that it is making me burnt out."

As BoA told us these, she secretly threw a glance to her colleagues(manager etc) at the side and gave them a small but bitter smile. Indeed, throughout these 7 years, she has been shuffling back and forth between Japan and Korea without rest in her schedules and has used up 4 passports in the midst of her travelling. Perhaps it's because she is so busy, that she cannot seem to find the motivation to drive her anymore. However, BoA has not lost her dreams all these while. It's a dream made she was 15 years old --That she wants go abroad to America to study 10 years later, when she is 25 years old.

"There's still 4 more years to when I am 25 years old. Maybe I will really go abroad to study then. I want to study English and also take up ballet, these are what I feel are important and essential to me. Besides, I can still do recordings even when I am studying."

Being an avid and inquisitive learner, BoA has mentioned during her teens years, that she would want to study Economics.

"Ah yes. But come to think of it, I would have been able to put in more time and effort then to study as compared to now."

It's not too late for BoA to study now though.

BoA's ability to express her views and understanding in what she does can be seen in her upcoming single 'Lose Your Mind', which is to be released in December. This is the first time she is collaborating with a rock band member, Doping Panda's Yukata Furukawa and the rock style coupled with BoA's amazing dancing skills just adds more passion to the song itself.

Source : Yahoo Japan
Translated : on Baidu

T______T !!
BoA I will miss u...
I've never thought she would "give up" and take a long break...
But she needs to understand exactly who she is and wants to be.
That's sad.
Hopefully she will come back after that with new energy, she's meant to be an entertainer !

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
just thought we needed more polls kehehe . . .
nay . . . i'm just too lazy to create a diss thread so yea . . .
what's your thought on this. i believe her single is going to be release on the 14th of Oct.
(amaze . . . i have a midterm on that day x.x)

anyway . . . for those who havent heard her english song . . . >> CLICK HERE <<
perhaps maybe after hearing it, you'll be able to make up your mind.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I love BoA but I would have to vote flop because it has to much of a pop sound -.-" and right now American's aren't really into Pop.. the Asian American's would go for it but when it comes to actual american's nope... everyone is all into like contemporary stuff right now -.-

cecilia

Staff member
i dont' think it'll be a hit or anything.
i listen to it and the mv is not even good.
now her debut got push back another 2 weeks.
very strange, another se7en act ..

anyway, regardless. i hope someone actually debut here to finally show who have them guts instead of saying this and that and pull back after hours of debut.
wish them all the best of luck, to the singer who plan to debut here .. even i think Rain's not ready for an AMERICAN singing debut. the acting, i'm totally for it, but if he plan to do it next year, he needs to seriously work hard and improve on his English, and that's coming from me, a HARDCORE fan :lol:

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
her song is pretty good and the music video is pretty tight. I wish her the best,I want to see pop come back too. lots of hip hop out there, i'm kinda get sick of it.