Bla Boo Tong

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
ThanamasFanclub said:
I liked this lakorn alot...And I like Euy's character..Sad..But anyways I kinda do and don't want them to re-make this lakorn...Especially if they put someone that I really dislike...And yea..That was Tik Kanyarat in there...
[post="92655"][/post]​

So it was Tik-K eheheh..she looks different... not N'ek material back then, but now :shocked: eheheh

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
About the n'ek, I know she was in some kind of legal dispute, something with her husband? Somebody tell me all the dirty details please!

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
What happen? I wanna know..can sum one brief me? Or link me to where I can find out. This is like my 3rd Boran lakorn I've watched in the life lolzz

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Khatiya said:
The storyline is good...but it just get's on my nerve sometime cuz Euy is such a weak or you can call her this GOOD GIRL... ppl do stuff to her, even her step mom, step sis and such and she still like uhhh grrrrrrrrrr.... I find it annoying sometimes and she could of just fought back - the right way instead of take it all in.

But uhmmm I think Tik-Kanyarat is in here too. Is it her? uhmm P'ek cousin, I think her name Monika? Sure looks like Tik-K to me although a bit chubby but this Lakorn was a long time ago.. I think it's her... can someone confirm?
[post="92587"][/post]​

omg that is soooo wierd. The stepmom was being mean to her and stuff, even when Euy is all grown up. And Euy is still nice to her. Then when she gets locked up, and the evil twin comes to visit her, Euy looks down at the floor. She could have at least be like "I'm the real Euy!!! She's a fake!" and they would make the twins have a telling-the-truth game or something with the king. All this simple stuff they could have done, but then we wouldn't have a lakorn if it was over that fast. :lol:

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Secret Agent that's true eheeh..if we can predict everything, then what's there to wait for rite? lolzzz

I watched it, but throughout the movie, I don't feel sorry for the old EUY that much. When Pinky was playing it, i feel her as she was still young and I was weeping with her. But the old EUY... she's all growned up, they should at least make her have some intelligence eps when she became the queen. She fell in the HOT POT... I didn't feel sorry for her lolzz Yeah I know I'm mean, I sort of go 'That's what you get for being soo dumb" eheheh She should of question, or had at least 1 servant with her blah blah blah..but it like she does everything they say I call that DUMB and not GOOD GIRL. A smart one would be quick, intelligence and resolve problems the right way with a click of a mouse lolzzz

Okay... I think im going to hard on Euy here lolzz...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually I think its more right...She's too worried to think about other stuff...At least she's not like Soh Noh Noy in Gula San Suay..Now thats just pure stupidity...

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
well maybe both Euy and Sanonoy were treated badly since they were little, especially on the people they trust and could only rely on, which leads to that certain "stupidity." So that's just the way it is...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
But you see..The old Soh Noh Noy...She wasn't stupid...She didn't keep saying..Gula...Gula ja...She had a some what dislike towards Gula but she didn't want to hate her..But as for Euy...True she did get beat up by her aunt and and stuff..But she would try to stay a far distance from them...

loner

sarNie Egg
hey, I know this might not be the correct place for such request, but u guy know where can I dl the theme song of this lakorn??

slee00

sarNie Adult
ThanamasFanclub said:
Oh..I see..I wish Sarn had it on DVD...But anyways of course! Don't spoil your kid peeps lol...And don't brain wash them either..But anyways..If Aiy was my kid....She would never see sunlight lol...
[post="46599"][/post]​

I watched this a very long time ago too...I think I still have a copy in VHS...I believe the young Aiy/and ery was played by Pinky Sawika. very pretty girl...I love her so much!

slee00

sarNie Adult
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yep...It's bad Kit...
[post="67798"][/post]​

Alright...so hpw bad was she in real life? I like her in Pla Boo Tong...but other lakorns that she's in were kinda not interesting enough...I lost interest in her...also...Those days, I never knew about online forum so I didnt get to know much about each actors.....so what happen to her in real life? share more info. Thanks

I think most of Boran lakorns are dragging in some parts. In this case, I was getting tire of waiting for Aein to grow up...The wait and seeing her being tortured by her step-mom and step-sister was killing me...So after the first time, I kept going back to only some part...such as the first time they met, where they found each other in the forest and she told him of her mom...and their wedding....I never got tire of watching these scenes....still love them! They were able to establish a good relationship between mother and daughter...very well displayed.

slee00

sarNie Adult
ThanamasFanclub said:
Ok..Here's half of it...She pose nude...
[post="96795"][/post]​
Wow...didnt know it was that bad...

I dont know about this whether it is true or not...but I believe Asian actress/actors have a more creditble profile if they stay off the nude scenes....it is ok in the western country but not in the far east parts...if you gonna stay famous and popular,,,keep your clothes on before the camera.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Oh shoot...now I know who the big n'ek was...I only remember Pinky as the small n'ek before...and yes she Achara, did pose nude I saw the pics...it was shocking cuz didn't she do other lakorns before too where her characters were nice....it shocked me...wonder what happen to her....

Anyways here's a clip from Khatiya's site Ekomsantime.com...I think they have it in Khmer cuz from the title it's in Khmer....

http://www.ekomsantime.com/lakorn_preview/moranak_meada.wmv

yak

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
Oh shoot...now I know who the big n'ek was...I only remember Pinky as the small n'ek before...and yes she Achara, did pose nude I saw the pics...it was shocking cuz didn't she do other lakorns before too where her characters were nice....it shocked me...wonder what happen to her....

Anyways here's a clip from Khatiya's site Ekomsantime.com...I think they have it in Khmer cuz from the title it's in Khmer....

http://www.ekomsantime.com/lakorn_preview/moranak_meada.wmv
[post="97423"][/post]​
oh this da movie u guys talking bout.. lol.. i thought it was something else. :lmao: i cant wait to watch it.....!!!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well if anyone wants any info on her just ask me ok...Don't feel like telling a long story if no one's gonna read lol...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
ThanamasFanclub said:
Well if anyone wants any info on her just ask me ok...Don't feel like telling a long story if no one's gonna read lol...
[post="97682"][/post]​

Tell me tell me...I wanna know...what happen to her?