Bla Boo Tong

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
OMG I'm watching the part where Euy falls into the pot of hot water and dies. Does she die for real?? Or comes back to life later on? :shock:

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
i really wanna c da remake of this lakorn alot! i like da old version too... its good and intrestin! da lkaorn i veri good! :D cant wait to c da remake :w000t: .. dunno if dey will...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..I really like the old one to...But when I found out about the nang aek I don't like her anymore...I used to like her during that time..But not anymore...I don't hate her but it's just wierd now...

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
why wierd??? but anyways i neva liked her.. is she da nangek in mannee nope pra gao??? i meant da mom for da bad guy...

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
RukBigD2B said:
why wierd??? but anyways i neva liked her.. is she da nangek in mannee nope pra gao??? i meant da mom for da bad guy...
[post="59023"][/post]​

yeah, the mom who also a goddess. She was annoying because she always cried all the time, and then turned bad near the end. But I think she's a good actress though.

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
SecretAgent said:
yeah, the mom who also a goddess. She was annoying because she always cried all the time, and then turned bad near the end. But I think she's a good actress though.
[post="59183"][/post]​

hahhah LOLz.. she is annoying is like everytime da music comes up she jus start cryin.. <_<

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I haven't watch all her lakorns, but I only like her character in Bla Boo Tong. Other then that I don't really like her character. Also like many of you mentioned, in manee nao pra gao, her character was very annoying.

Back to bla boo tong, I really like this movie, it is one of my favoriate. I like boy in this lakorn especially when they first met. The scene was so cute. Boy looks very cute in here. I watch so many time, but never get tired of it, hehehehehe :D :D :D

SunStar

sarNie Elites
same here... i love Boy when they first met... so handsome... and it's so awesome when he sang the song at the festival... LOL... i can't believe he actually sang that... LOL...

still loving it though...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea me to..I'm like wow! Boy can sing lol..Too bad I never got a chance to watch his concerts..When he used to come out as the guest..But anyways..You wouldn't want to know about the nang aek in real life...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yea me to..I'm like wow! Boy can sing lol..Too bad I never got a chance to watch his concerts..When he used to come out as the guest..But anyways..You wouldn't want to know about the nang aek in real life...
[post="59242"][/post]​
why not? :huh: is it horrible or what?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I think it's good and bad..The bad part is..They might change the story line..The clothing..And so forth...But the good is good...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
hopefully, they won't change the clothing. I scared if they do, that will kill me, lol. IF they remake it, hope it will be good storyline, even they change a little bit.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
ThanamasFanclub said:
I think it's good and bad..The bad part is..They might change the story line..The clothing..And so forth...But the good is good...
[post="74742"][/post]​
Another remake? I'm with you I'm afraid they will change not only the storyline and add weird characters that has nothing to do with the lakorn and the wardrobe...oh gosh... :rolleyes:

I hope they stick to the story.... :unsure:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I know...I love the clothing in Bla Boo Tong...Now that's called Thai clothing..And the story line was so good..Everyone fit there character...They all acted it out good..But I doubt it that there going to keep the same story line and clothing and so forth...

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
The storyline is good...but it just get's on my nerve sometime cuz Euy is such a weak or you can call her this GOOD GIRL... ppl do stuff to her, even her step mom, step sis and such and she still like uhhh grrrrrrrrrr.... I find it annoying sometimes and she could of just fought back - the right way instead of take it all in.

But uhmmm I think Tik-Kanyarat is in here too. Is it her? uhmm P'ek cousin, I think her name Monika? Sure looks like Tik-K to me although a bit chubby but this Lakorn was a long time ago.. I think it's her... can someone confirm?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I liked this lakorn alot...And I like Euy's character..Sad..But anyways I kinda do and don't want them to re-make this lakorn...Especially if they put someone that I really dislike...And yea..That was Tik Kanyarat in there...

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
this movie was alright. was really sad though. didn't the n'ek have a friend who ends up with her guy friend also? or was that another movie?