Bla Boo Tong (Debut Air : June 6, 2009)

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='625914' date='Jul 3 2009, 11:42 PM']Are they going to use this one later in the boran? Hmmm, I still like the original soundtrack; it sounds sadder and more touching. =) I always like the original theme songs better.[/quote]

thats daojai paijit she a loogkrung loogtoong singer. i dont think she singing for the lakorn probably frm her album

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The old one is a lot better I say..I mean I never liked to watch kids parts in any lakorn but the old version I still liked watching the kids part because it was still interesting to me and plus I like watching the whole cast from parents to the grown up pra aek nang aek..This new version just doesn't draw any attention to me even though they dress normal and what not but I don't know..Something about it..Maybe its because I'm still in love with the old version..

Phon

sarNie Adult
lol... i gave up after esp.3 .. ha ha ha.. i got lazy!

i cant stop laughing when he kill his wife thats just so cheesy to me the way they did it. it was an accident lol.....i like the old one how he whack her 2 times thats awesome that show how evil he was. this one he just goofy and seem to get annoy of euy more then mad at her.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..I was thinking the same thing..In the old version it shows how much he hated them and wanted to hurt them..But I also give props to Chatree because he is a really good actor..! But the new one..He just seems to be annoyed and he doesn't beat them up like the old version lol..

mia07

Introvert
At some point where Kanithi beats up Euy, you can tell she hits the ground instead. Also, the father seems scared as if he might injured them for real as well.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
At some point where Kanithi beats up Euy, you can tell she hits the ground instead. Also, the father seems scared as if he might injured them for real as well.
Yeah i notice she hits the ground alot of times.

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='627435' date='Jul 9 2009, 06:45 PM']At some point where Kanithi beats up Euy, you can tell she hits the ground instead. Also, the father seems scared as if he might injured them for real as well.[/quote]

i blame that on the director he should done it over and redone it. i mean thier 3d thing already fake looking now hitting and other stuff starting to look fake to lol. if u didnt notice when euy went around asking where is wang loi i saw the camera guy on the right hand side of the screen. lmao i mean after they tape it rewatch it before they air didnt they see him? or they dont rewatch it and just air it after taping it. no wonder thier boran lakorn now is so good. take a look at it the camera guy was in the screen lol

Phon

sarNie Adult
didnt they pick this little girl because she was bigger and they didnt wanna pick a small kid because they were affraid she might get hurt for real. well then why pick this big girl if they r still affraid of hurting her. getting hurt is part of acting. nothing gonna be perfect, pinky was a star in the old one she took a beating and made the film look MUAH! perfect lmao

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..They rewatch every scene they film after they film it..But I will just take a wile guess and say they don't care lol..They probably think ok..The viewers are too into the lakorn to notice that camera guy there lol..