Bla Boo Tong (Debut Air : June 6, 2009)

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
yeah episode 6 notting much happen just that the husband fell sorry for killing kanita and kanit try to not let him fell sorry and when they went to the market no body didnt want too sell anything to them beacause of how mean they are

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, they didn't even show the Mom's body floating underwater. In the old version, it was really creepy and sad when they did that.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I didn't watch Epi 6..I'm not excited to watch it lol..I mean this new version is nice and all but I still love the old one much more..Cannot beat the old one..Anywho I just wanted to watch how he killed her in the new version thats all haha..I don't like it because in the old version he meant to hit her 2 times but the new one he didn't mean to hit her..So how are they going to do the parts where she come haunt him and be like why did you kill me..Because he didn't mean to kill her..Unlike the old version..
Wow thats absolutely true....but yeah Im just excited for them to grow up...I'm sure things wil be different they become older too...but i don't mind the change. Like i said i kinda want to see something new so yeah.

snowflake

sarNie Egg
Wow, they didn't even show the Mom's body floating underwater. In the old version, it was really creepy and sad when they did that.
i still remember that part vividly in my mind.. it gave me nightmares back then!! still does too.. haha :lol:
i haven't watched anything after eps 2. waiting for them to grow up!! that's when it all get's interesting. :D

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
blah boo tong is getting really slow notting happens in episode 6 except euy looking for her mom through out the whole episode ! so i just stoped and watched the old version its way better !

myx

sArNieZ
is euy the lil girl that always play in boran. the girl i'm talking about is the lil girl of yam in Gomin, and aon in Kura Sand Suay, also as yam in Koh Kayasit. Just curious. ^_^

mia07

Introvert
is euy the lil girl that always play in boran. the girl i'm talking about is the lil girl of yam in Gomin, and aon in Kura Sand Suay, also as yam in Koh Kayasit. Just curious. ^_^
I remember her in Koh Kaya Sith - she was so small and chubby, but very cute. =)

Anyways, finally, Euy gets to meet her mother and the Prince has returned to give Euy a little gift, but his servants, mistakenly, gave it to Aiy instead.

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='624118' date='Jun 28 2009, 01:37 AM']I remember her in Koh Kaya Sith - she was so small and chubby, but very cute. =)

Anyways, finally, Euy gets to meet her mother and the Prince has returned to give Euy a little gift, but his servants, mistakenly, gave it to Aiy instead.[/quote]

i hate how they show the prince already. and him giving her a gift? come on now this is wiedr this is so not the true story of blas boo tong. how will they do it when he meet her at the festival? or they gonna make him forget? and start over? this is werd a prince coming out to the village to give a girl a gift? this isnt modern lakorn man its boran lakorn for freak sake. argh! cant beat old boran lakorn story actor actress plot scene everything. they have no idea on what to do anymore and how to make it good. old one had sad funny and evil in it. this is just plain oops my bad i didnt mean to kill u. god dang it u annoy me oh gosh sorry didnt mean it. and the father in this one seem more annoy of his wive and euy then hates them. i wont feel the love from euy and the prince since he keep seeing her like this. old one he ran into her at the festival he didnt mean to see her thats more touching. seeing a good looking chick walk by u and cathes your eye. not like this one he keep seeing her and thier freaking kids they r friend. how will they grow up and fall in love? sick! who wrote this thing?. i wanna protest stop making my old boran lakorn and ruining it. make thier own up so they can add anything they want to it. lol

mia07

Introvert
i hate how they show the prince already. and him giving her a gift? come on now this is wiedr this is so not the true story of blas boo tong. how will they do it when he meet her at the festival? or they gonna make him forget? and start over? this is werd a prince coming out to the village to give a girl a gift? this isnt modern lakorn man its boran lakorn for freak sake. argh! cant beat old boran lakorn story actor actress plot scene everything. they have no idea on what to do anymore and how to make it good. old one had sad funny and evil in it. this is just plain oops my bad i didnt mean to kill u. god dang it u annoy me oh gosh sorry didnt mean it. and the father in this one seem more annoy of his wive and euy then hates them. i wont feel the love from euy and the prince since he keep seeing her like this. old one he ran into her at the festival he didnt mean to see her thats more touching. seeing a good looking chick walk by u and cathes your eye. not like this one he keep seeing her and thier freaking kids they r friend. how will they grow up and fall in love? sick! who wrote this thing?. i wanna protest stop making my old boran lakorn and ruining it. make thier own up so they can add anything they want to it. lol
LOL. We just have to wait and see, my dear friend Phon. Questions are popping everywhere so all we can do is wait and see. =)

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
I have two predictions:

1. Euy wants the Prince to stay away from her, so he gets brokenhearted and decides to leave her alone and not come back. Growing up, he thinks about her a lot. Then many years later, when he goe to the village festival, he sees her and all his old feelings come back, so he tries to go after her again.

2. Probably the first time ever in boran lakorns, but maybe they won't have a 2nd part to the lakorn with them all grown up, but just continue the story with the little praek and nangek. This would be really gross, watching two kids falling in love and stuff, as well as borans don't really have the main characters falling in love when they were kids. secondly it would totally mess up the whole story of Bla Boo Tong. :huh:

Dala

sarNie Egg
I have two predictions:

1. Euy wants the Prince to stay away from her, so he gets brokenhearted and decides to leave her alone and not come back. Growing up, he thinks about her a lot. Then many years later, when he goe to the village festival, he sees her and all his old feelings come back, so he tries to go after her again.

2. Probably the first time ever in boran lakorns, but maybe they won't have a 2nd part to the lakorn with them all grown up, but just continue the story with the little praek and nangek. This would be really gross, watching two kids falling in love and stuff, as well as borans don't really have the main characters falling in love when they were kids. secondly it would totally mess up the whole story of Bla Boo Tong. :huh:
like ur predictions

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..I just watched only the ending part of that episode and he gave her like some palace food and money..Anywho I'm not excited to watch and won't be watching..I'll just wait till they grow up I guess just to see how it is..Can someone tell me if the bla boo fish is real lol..I wanna know..

Phon

sarNie Adult
people people people! the pra ake is sappose to be a KING not a prince....if he is a prince then where is his parents? I havent seen his parents yet. and the king sapposely in the storyline is a older mature guy then euy. this they make them the freaking same age.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
In the old version, he wasn't that old o_O He was about the same age as Euy.
I want them to grow up too, but knowing borans lakorn, it's going to DRAG for a long time(maybe another6-10 episode? maybe even 15) until they grow up.
Also, in the old version, Euy and the king never even met when they were younger =/
I dont get how they could possibly mix Ai and Euy up, it's kinda obvious who's who.

haha, i like the predictions but i dooubt any of that would happen

Phon

sarNie Adult
In the old version, he wasn't that old o_O He was about the same age as Euy.
I want them to grow up too, but knowing borans lakorn, it's going to DRAG for a long time(maybe another6-10 episode? maybe even 15) until they grow up.
Also, in the old version, Euy and the king never even met when they were younger =/
I dont get how they could possibly mix Ai and Euy up, it's kinda obvious who's who.

haha, i like the predictions but i dooubt any of that would happen

he was alittle bit older then her in the old version he was a king not a prince. you cant be a king unless your father dies or give you the throne or an older person. this version he is a prince but yet i havent seen his parents does he even have one?. and he never seen euy when they were kids in the old version is because there is no such thing as a prince in this story he was a king and no such thing as a little pra ake in this story. ch7 always has a itch to change people stories. and he wouldnt have come out in the old version if he wasnt trying to look for euy mom that tree that how he met her at the festival. and he never met ai so thats why he didnt know that she had a twin.