Bla Boo Tong (Debut Air : June 6, 2009)

Saifah

bite me x___
UGH i DONT WANT CARTOON OR JAMES! iF THEY ARE THE MAiN.
iM SO TirED OF CARTOON'S FACE!! THEY NEED TO FiND NEW FACES
DUDE iTS LiKE ONE AFTER ANOTHER AND iTS REALLY BUGGiNG ME.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok whoever posted up the fake casts really got to you all didn't it lol..Because James and Cartoon aren't the main in here..That person just made the banner for the hell of it I guess but all I can say is at the moment they haven't even chosen the pra aek and nang aek yet..As we can see they don't organize very well..They didn't even pick there pra nangs yet and the lakorn is airing this weekend..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Ok whoever posted up the fake casts really got to you all didn't it lol..Because James and Cartoon aren't the main in here..That person just made the banner for the hell of it I guess but all I can say is at the moment they haven't even chosen the pra aek and nang aek yet..As we can see they don't organize very well..They didn't even pick there pra nangs yet and the lakorn is airing this weekend..
That was i was saying lolz...whoever posted that got to almost everyone here lolz...

fun

Expired Sarnie
What a relief. I just hope pra ek is muscular. They usually have scorny guys and very tiny little girls lmao... I would like to see some meaty people in for once.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
omfg! they dont even have cast yet? wth??? this is bla boo tong that they are remaking, which is everyone's favorite boran ever!!!!! it shuld have been thot out more carefully!

yak

sarNie Adult
haha .. i knew it was fake.. but yah translate pls..

Phon

sarNie Adult
so it's Cartoon and James...what a disappointment...don't know if I'll watch or not

its not cartnoot and james that picture is a cut up paste picture its fake. it doesnt look real and plus even ch7 doesnt even know who the pra ake nang ake is so whoever posted that is fooling themself.

Phon

sarNie Adult
the news is just talking about sai and lui amarin coming to make boran lakorn. sai this is her 1st and they wonder how she will act in boran lakorn for luis they said he use to make it but was gone from this kind of lakorn for along time. i never notice he made this before maybe when he was a kid? but i know for sure i never seen him in these lakorn boran before...oh WAIT! i notice now in yam version singhagraipope luis was in it ahaha he was the god that came down with 2 girls and another guy to help the pra ake mom give birth in the small hut. now I remember him yea thats him...he made 1? and not even important ahaha. but anyway yea and they say eur and ai charactor made pinky the old version girl popular. and there are new faces and old faces in this lakorn. but still i wont like it i have a feeling they will stretch it out like they did with sung tong add charactor that they dont even have in the farytale of this story.

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
I knew that the picture was fake...but I thought that they had found out that Cartoon and James were the pranangs that's why they made the banner...but if they're not and no one knows then that's okay

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I think I might have to watch Singhakraipobe again then because I don't remember Louis..Ok then that might explain why I don't remember him because he didn't have an important part lol..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
QUOTE (Thanamas89 @ Jun 3 2009, 07:00 PM)
I think I might have to watch Singhakraipobe again then because I don't remember Louis..Ok then that might explain why I don't remember him because he didn't have an important part lol..

same here
Ditto.... can't wait to see how this version goes...hope they keep the clothing as is like the last two boran lakorns out.