sarNie Adult
HAPPY B-DAY TO TUBBYTHINKER
fianlly its the big 18 haha

anyways i hope you have lots of fun on your birthday
best wishes and luck for you in the future
with lots of love and kisses

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
aw.....thanks xxGreenxx........you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!
haha thip you are so funny...i know you'll do the same thing for me too.
thats wat friends are for haha
oh yeah please tell me that i was the first one to tell you happy b-day :p every year i wanted to be the first one to tell someone happy b-day but it never works out haha

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OMFG, I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED NONG TINA'S B-DAY! I'M SOOOO SORRY SWEETHEART, I WAS OUT OF TOWN!!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU, ANGEL! MAY ALL YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS COME TRUE, AND MAKE LIKE SUPERGLUE!!! HAHAHA WHATEVER THAT MEANS...THE GLUE COMMENT, THAT IS...LOL. LUV YOU GIRL!

ALSO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE REST OF THE SARNIE DEARS THAT I'VE MISSED. YOU ALL SHALL CONQUER THE WORLD!! AHAHAHA

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
omgosher..i missed n'tina's bday..omg..forgive me my sweetness..i didnt have any net for like a week or so...p'sam sorry naa kaa.anywho..i wish you the very best in everything that you do in life.you're one of kind...one in a million.im very happy that i got a chance to meet a sweet girl like you.very kind hearted and everything else.remember that you have p'sam that is always going to be here for you=]

anddd n'nai..happy bday nong ruk=]wish you the very best in everything that you do in life=]

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thank You Ja P'Thookie and P'Sam =p Better Later than Never Ja hahah =p and me Lovers yoOh Two Mark Mark Na Ja =]

Happy B-Day To yoOh Nong Nai!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a Good One Sweetie!

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
Nong NAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Happy birthday na ja !!! wish u the best (me hihihi :lol: )....Me will offer u a ring later for our wedding ja...But for now, take this cake pai korn....

It's our kingdom with D !!!!!!!! lol tarn hai aroy na ja khon dee !!!!

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Happy Birthday Nai!
Co-DJ or Lovely rival? Ha, ha.

Happy birthday Nai! I hope you have the best birthday ever!
Look, look. Everyone's calling you N'Nai and I still have to
call you P'Nai. Why am I so little? LOLs. I think I'm old already.
Oh well. I just want you to have a happy birthday anyway.
Eat lots of cake and drink lots of cake and gain lots of pounds
okay? Ha, ha. Have an awesome birthday. 'Cause we gangsta.

---Joey

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
OMG OMG, my Nai Nai turned 99 today!!!! OMG. I just want to say happy birthday and that your sensei continues to be proud of you. Keep rocking!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
HAPPPY BIRFDAY NAI NAI! wish u the best in all that comes ur way, especially with this new gift of urs:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Happy Birthday to my Pet pet Twin n'Nai :D (01:25 a.m.)
Thanks Char I love the fat cheeks man. :D

anddd n'nai..happy bday nong ruk=]wish you the very best in everything that you do in life=]
Thank you so much P'Sam for the warm wishes.

Happy B-Day To yoOh Nong Nai!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a Good One Sweetie!
Thank you P'Tina, I did have a good one and am still waiting for the pizza lol.

Nong NAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Happy birthday na ja !!! wish u the best (me hihihi :lol: )....Me will offer u a ring later for our wedding ja...But for now, take this cake pai korn....

It's our kingdom with D !!!!!!!! lol tarn hai aroy na ja khon dee !!!!
Mmmmmmmm Naah Jen aroy mark mark. Ya luerm waen na diow noo ja ma toawng ton ayoo 30 llol. I yaak dai 5 carat kuen pai na ja, naah jen hai dai chai mai? :kiss:

Happy Birthday Nai!
Co-DJ or Lovely rival? Ha, ha.

Happy birthday Nai! I hope you have the best birthday ever!
Look, look. Everyone's calling you N'Nai and I still have to
call you P'Nai. Why am I so little? LOLs. I think I'm old already.
Oh well. I just want you to have a happy birthday anyway.
Eat lots of cake and drink lots of cake and gain lots of pounds
okay? Ha, ha. Have an awesome birthday. 'Cause we gangsta.

---Joey
Awww Joey thank you so much and don't worry one day there will be someone that comes along and has to call you P'Joey and at that moment you will feel like you are on top of the world....maybe haha. It kinda sucks being old I mean damn I am 99 today, almost a freaken century lol. And yea we ganstar babeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy.

OMG OMG, my Nai Nai turned 99 today!!!! OMG. I just want to say happy birthday and that your sensei continues to be proud of you. Keep rocking!
Awww I never thought I would reach the age when I am finally older than my sensei haha anyways thanks for the happy birthday.

HAPPPY BIRFDAY NAI NAI! wish u the best in all that comes ur way, especially with this new gift of urs:

Ddddddddddddddddddd I love this gift. James Franco is my oh my HOTTTTTTTTTTT! You made me the happiest 99 year old today D. Thanks. :D Ooopps I think my dentures fell hahahahaha.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Happy birthday Cee!!! I sort of feel like I just met you for the first time,
but who cares. You're a cool Sarnie too. I hope you have the best birthday
ever. It just started. LOLs. May you have the best year ever for your new
age, na. Take care, 'cause I care. Dang, that used to be so ghetto. LOLs.
Ha, ha. Well, let me fake-sing. LOLs. Muddie did her part on SW Radio.

Let me so mine.

Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday dear Cee,
Happy birthday...To...You!

I hope you have a great birthday. ^__^
Maybe a new angel will come one day.
Never give up hope...I think. LOLs.

*Wink.

---Joey

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Happy Birthday to Mango the r scene pervert haha. You know Mango I never knew you are so young. Happy sweet sixteen to you and may today be the best day of your life. Have a great one and don't forget to wish before blowing out the candles. :D

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
Happie happie bday to my sweet & sour mango..mmmmmmmm so tasty..hehe wish you the best of everything sweetie=]