Big Bang Official Thread

sisii

^ ditto!!! XDD TOP looks really hot with white glasses!

I just realise that Seungri is sooo charming and cute!!!! Goshhh why does he have to be younger then me??? lol His voice is amazing too! I'm always repeating his solo song "Da Eum Nal" :wub: . Ohh I also notice that he used to audition for Battle Shinhwa. No wonder I've seen his face somewhere before he debuted in Big Bang.

My brother is a huge fan of Big Bang now lol

Kelly

I knoe TOP looks so GOOD wit EYELINER, at first I never knew he had it on...I thought his eyes were naturally dark like tat lol....I know so dumb and yea he is so FLLY!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^Thanks for letting us know. I'm dling it right now. XD Also, does anyone know where I can get all their mvs in HQ? Usually bww2 has HQ dd links for popular groups like them but I haven't seen any for them at all... :( or maybe a clubbox with their HQ mvs? ^^

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BIG BANG IS VIP! MUAAHAHAHAAH!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE GDRAGON TAE YANG AND SEUNGRI!! MUAHAHA!! TOO BAD SUENG RI IS YOUNGEr THEN ME! SNIFF SORRY HUN ILL Be A CHILD MOLESTOR IF I LOVE U! WAHHHHHHH!

THIS LOVE! WEEEEEEE GD !!! :drool:

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
O WHOW..................they're very young.............but kool.............they're like around my age................kool.................. :yahoo: .......................

amika.

sarNie Egg
that guy TOP is so cute...hehehe...im still lost who is who sometimes...lol...but man...they can dance...

Muddie Murda

smile...
TOP will be on X-Man tomorrow! And Big Bang will be performing in the star battle. XDD
OMGGGGG XMAN!!!!

and star battle! yay! i haven't seen one of those since like....last year hahaha. Hopefully it'd be great, since big bang was in it. The last one in 2006 of jan, suckeddddddddddddddddddddddddd

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^don't get your hopes up. I just read at soompi that the episode wasn't that interesting...they also said that TOP didn't do much...there seem to be no mention about his star battle so maybe I was wrong about that. Sorry~ I'm still dling X-Man on cb, and it's just so slow...:(

sisii

ahhh I wanted to see Big Bang in action -_____-; Ohh well, might as well watch it anyway lol

*Off topic: Is it me or some of the good gameshows has become..boring? Ever since Loveletter stop airing other shows has become blehh... I haven't watched a whole episode of Xman in a long time. I'm only watching some of the game segments and star battle.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^Yep, they are one of the performers for the Korean Music Festival that's going to be held at the Hollywood Bowl. Super Junior, Eru, Epik High, Fly to the Sky, BoA, and many others are participating as well.

May 5, 2007
6:30pm

Visit RUN forum for more info. XD

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
kool man i think i should go or something............but i aint got a ride tho so i'll jus buy their concert online...................

untinnu

sarNie Adult
it's on a Saturday!!!!

Hopefully, nothing's comes up and I can go!!!!

hmmmm...6 hour drive huh?..that's gonna be tough..

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
^Yep, they are one of the performers for the Korean Music Festival that's going to be held at the Hollywood Bowl. Super Junior, Eru, Epik High, Fly to the Sky, BoA, and many others are participating as well.

May 5, 2007
6:30pm

Visit RUN forum for more info. XD

What is Run forum? how to I buy tickets?