Big Bang Official Thread

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
aww, super cute! thanks for sharing.. ekk they're all so HOTTT!!! haha.. lol i can't even tell which one is which now..

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
haha...i can still tell but gdragon looks kinda funny dressed up in a girly outfit with his tatoo exposed arm

untinnu

sarNie Adult
Big Bang's second (mini) album is being release in two days!!! August 16, 2007!!! I've already got it uploaded in my archive..so check 'em out!! and don't forget their cover songs..

cecilia

Staff member
2nd album is out .. i only like one single and that is 'LIE' .. that was a nice fast beat song of them .. the chorus part is awesome too .. plus they look freah and clean in this single ..

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Big Bang's second (mini) album is being release in two days!!! August 16, 2007!!! I've already got it uploaded in my archive..so check 'em out!! and don't forget their cover songs..
aww thnks untinnu for uploading their second mini album for us
yer sucha sweetheart :kiss: :lol:

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
yep...it was a great album even though it wasn't much songs
but the song was written and compose by G-dragon
i swear BIG BANG are really talented...they mostly come up with their own song and dance

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
BiG BANG iS SUCH AN AWESOME BAND. i LOVE THEM SO SO SO MUCH! THEY WORK WiTH EACH OTHER SO WELL AND THEiR SONGS ARE JUST UNBELiEVABLE. THEY ARE AN AMAZiNG BAND. i LOVE GD!! i LOVE THEM ALL!!!. [=

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
sings I'm so sorry, but I love you more more

Big Bang just won #1 again on KBS Music Bank. They also performed in the special stage pt of music bank w/ JYP's girl group, Wonder Girls. Cute perfs.

I am addicted to Lie and now the Lie Remix. :lol: And that's only hearing it from a fancam of the SBS Inkigayo recording that's airing on the 7th.

I can't wait 'til the Always MV airs and BB start performing Always. Teddy is <3

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
The Always MV that was filmed in Hawaii was released today! So cute. YB<3

I uploaded it onto my youtube.

Always MV

Also its Tempo's birthday in Korea already.

Happy Birthday Tempo!