Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dan

• Film

• Total voters

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
3 of these guys are young cute actors.. hehe which one do you like the most?

I love them all, yup! They're my favorite young generation actors.
What's funny is all 3 of them can are singers.

Bie - My new obsession! I love his crooked smile/smirk, melts my heart.. haha. I love his singing, its he has a very powerful voice! Also not only does Bie can act and sing he can also dance, I have never seen anyone dance like him before. He's the best!

Dan - Love his dimples and smile.. he has one of the most cutest smile ever! I love him also but I think Bie's singing is more powerful than his. But Dan can definitly sing though!

Film - I wished he would have more lakorns.. I haven't heard anything about him for a long while now. I miss him. He has a very cute smile also. I love Film!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i love Dan. he's a very talented guy plus very cute. he has the cutest dimples and smile. he's a great singer, his acting is great, he wrote his own songs which is great too. and he play guitar & piano very nicely. he's a multi-talented guy. how can i not love him. and a funny guy too,who laugh easily. when he laugh he really laugh so cute.

solin

sarNie Adult
I love Film !
He is so cute and I completely fall for his smile.
Moreover he acts well (but I think he should stop singing) and I want him have more lakorns.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
to me, they're kinda the same- you know, the same level??? well, i'm not totally obsessed with any of them though.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
I LOVE BIE............. :wub: :drool:
THEN DAN................ :wub:
BUT NOT REALLY FILM............(TRUE HE NEEDS TO MAKE NEW LAKORNS)............ :(

max

sarNie Elites
I am not sure, I am neutral about Dan. I like Bie, but I really love Film because he is so adorable! I just like im the most =) HEHE!

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Mines of course P'DAN! :wub: But i also like Bie, both of them are good actors and singers!

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
bie is the most talented of them three!

BIE...BIE....BIE....BIE... "love...i need somebody..love.."---i need Bie!!

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
gosh so hard to decide cuz i love them all. they have amazing voice and are very talented actors. goodness can i just pick all three hehehehehe.