Bi-Rain Official Thread

Quarter

Tell me about it.
i see SHK everywhere i'm annoyed. sure she's hot, but overrated. i've been annoyed with her since autumn tale. and rain i'm annoyed because he "tries" too hard these days his songs are crap, and he turned into this unhot ghetto man. wheres the it's raining bi at? T_T

Shin Mina needs to be with someone else. someone more normal. =p

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
The 2008 TIME 100 Finalists

Who is Most Influential?

We asked for your thoughts on more than 200 finalists as we compile The TIME 100—our list of the most influential people in the world. Here's how they rate so far on a scale of 1 (least influential) to 100 (the most.)

CLICK VOTE

Scroll the thing on the right side to 100 and submit.

Stephen Colbert's fans are cheating since long time ago.
So here we are doing to the same thing lol
I mean Bi was the 1st and he dropped down to the 4th just in 1 night...
Please click on the link at the bottom so Bi can be at the 1st place again !

This page will automatically vote 100 for RAIN and 1 for other competitors (Colbert) in the TIME100 poll.
The best thing to do is to just leave this page open while surfing the net, playing games, or when you're not using the computer.
Do not manually refresh this page because you may be blocked by TIME. It will refresh itself every 10 seconds.
Thank you for your cooperation.

http://www.kevanlin.com/voterain/

cecilia

Staff member
he's in time 100 2x already .. this is his 3rd year. but sadly, colbert fans use computer micros program to help vote first. anyway, GLAD that his # is rising, but i dont' get it why it's still in 3 spot. whatever it is. he won already and being mention is good enough for me.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hes number 3.. kool.. hehehehe i helped voted.. lol.. he still rocks... fighting bi.. hehehehe i cant wait to go watch speed racer.. hahahaha lol..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
easy of course song hye gyo love them in full house

cecilia

Staff member
^muaha. that's what kpop.com called him, MAGIC FEET or the BUNNY ENERGIZER. one of those .. stupid & mean. but whatever.

the new movie is call ''NINJA ASSASSIN'' there was a press con in la last week or so.