Bi-Rain Official Thread

Kelly

What are you sayin not to many people love him here lol.....I'm sure alot do their jus busy like me and if not who kares...I'll alwayse LUV BI...even if I got others in mind haha! I can't wait to hear him and omarion together in tat track omg!

cecilia

Staff member
Rain's new single ''IN MY BED MV'' is also out..
he's so hot..:lol:

File: Bi-In my Bed MV -- 2006.11.08
Download: Here
Credit: Mazinga ll sarnworld

sisii

OHHH I love this song!! And the video is release?? yesssss hehehe skin skin skin :p

Thanks for sharing Cecilia^^

EDIT:
Wow I only blink my eyes once and his shirt was open lmao Like I expected..SKIN! haha One thing I'm not used to yet is his haircut. I want the long black hair back *sigh* Anyways, the good thing is that this haircut remind me of Sangdoo hehe

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Woh thanks for the MV Ceci ^_^

OMG he is so HOT with sexy body hihi
This is Bi's style~

annthongprasom

sarNie Hatchling
Is it too cute from bi of what he did to Song hye kyo... hehe

Article

Rain prepared a lunchbox for Song Hye Gyo

Some days ago, Rain, who is busy with his 4th album activities, prepared and delivered a lunchbox to Song Hye Gyo. This showed the two stars' friendship. (Wonder friendship or not hehe, i'm not starting a rumours just of my suggestion)

next of the news...

"On his upcoming movie "Cyborg but it's ok' which will be shown next month,He visited the filming site of the Movie "Hwang jini" which Song hyegyo is starring in,and gave her a lunchbox.

Rain made/prepared the food himself and went to The filming location at Yong-in Kyonggido,On 10th of november 11pm.

Everyone was eating snack at the moment when Rain arrived,and greeted the staff and handed the bag(food) to Song hyegyo.

The staff specially the girls who were there were envious of SHG,as a sign of appreciation and thank's SHG accompany Rain to the parking lot."

another one:

"Bi went to Song hyegyo's filming site(Movie Hwangjini)
Nov 10 at 11 pm.
He brought Kimbap/Lunch box for her,which he especially made.
Everyone in the filming site staff's were surprised by his visit."

1st. We all know how busy Bi is coz of his tight schedule, but still, he made some time to COOK KIMBAP and drive all the way to the filming site of Kyo. She must be really speacial to BI if that's the case.

2nd. In Sang Sang Plus, he admitted that he is in love with a girl but do not know how to tell her, not after few days, he is in the filming site of Kyo bring food w/c he specially made for her. SO IS THIS THE WAY HOW YOU TELL HER JIHOON-SHI?

3rd. I'm sure Jihoon knows that if he does visit Kyo, this will become a headline. He can just have his assistant deliver the food anyway. JUST TO AVOID THE HEADLINES. Especially if you really don't like someone, you will do your best not to be linked to her/him. Howell, but he didn't care of what people will say and deliver the food personally.

P.S: now some korean fans are really in denial stage eh? Now, they are speculating that this is just for commercializing Kyo's movie. If you are really fans of Bi, is this how you think of him? A person who's creating news/buzz just for commercializing another person? I think we should think of him better than that. Why can't we just admit that she might be special to him that's why apart of his super busy schedule, he still makes time for her. and only HER.

In 1 interview Kyo said: Do not believe what you hear, believe what you see.

OKAY! Since you 2 are denying that you are not in a relationship - we will not believe that! And since now people saw Jihoon visited you in the filming site, THIS WE WILL BELIEVE!

OVERALL, YOU ARE REALLY SWEET JIHOON-SHI! FIGHTING!!!

Here the article where he said that he has some in his mind and the description nearly look like in "full house"

There is a 'somebody' in Rain's heart!!

According to Korean online media MyDaily, Rain did mention that he would like to kiss with his beloved on Christmas. And also, he revealed that he has someone in his mind!!

Rain attended KBS 2TV <Imagine Plus> which was released on Nov 14 at 11.05pm. In this programme he mentioned that "I have someone in my mind, but haven't told her yet... I'm prepared to love someone but always lack of courage to tell..."

He continued, "If I have a girlfriend, I would like to go shopping with her, buying some clothes. In the evening, watching the beautiful night scenes with her, and enjoy a wonderful dinner..." He really wished to enjoy normal dating like others.

"I heard that there's a place in Seoul (around Ming Dong area) will switch off all lights so that couples can kiss there... I would like to try..." Before he said more, a singer commented, "Go there in this Christmas and you can kiss with Rain..." Immediately the audience laughed~~

Source: chn.chosun.com
Translation: jjbug@rain-malaysia
credits: soompi

Well ...

He bring kimpap ?!!! made by him lol "Full house" scene !!!!

Rain's Dream Date is to Borrow a Boat
15-Nov-06, Naver
boo10000@naver.com
Credit: Cloudchina// wloi@soompi
Kr to Ch: wingya @ cloudchina
Ch to Eng: rayndrop

Singer Rain, who is walking towards the World Star status said in the programme "I'm secretly in love with someone." His sudden declaration of love attracted attention.

On the 14th, Rain revealed that "I'm currently in love with someone. I don't know how the other person feels, so I'm hesitating on my declaration," during KBS2TV's programme "Sang Sang Plus".

Towards the host's question of "If you have a girlfriend, what would you like to do with her", Rain describes how his date would go: "I want to walk on the streets and eat ice-cream with her. After dinner, we can go dance happily at a club."

Following that, he said, "What I want to do most on a date is to hire a boat, watch "Titanic" or "Nottinghill", followed by a pre-arranged proposal video that declares after the movie "I love you", Rain plans his public declaration of love.

But that's only the second plan. "I can't tell anyone the first plan," keeping it a secret. However, for the sake of the longing hosts, he revealed his wish, "As for this, I believe nobody has done it before. In Myeongdong, lights are witched off for a while in Myeongdong so lovers can kiss. I'll like to try that."

The hosts didn't keep quiet. They pressed on with "Then you have someone whom you'll like to kiss?" and began to probe if the girl who he didn't declare his love to is still around. Rain replied, "I've always been secretly in love. Whether she's interested, how am I going to declare my love to her, or what kind of reaction will I get after declaring my love, I really have no idea", said Rain, who hinted that the person he is secretly in love with is still in existence.

Following that, the hosts asked, "Is she older than you?" for a more concrete answer, but Rain said, "this I cannot tell," showing how careful he is about this one-sided love issue. The host continued and said, "Who knows? Maybe on Christmas Day, we'll be able to bump into Rain kissing in Myeongdong. When passing by Myeongdong, please open your eyes wide!" creating a round of laughter among all on stage.

In addition, on the programme, Rain also revealed a small tidbit about him being chosen as "Times 100 most influential people". In order to brag to others, he bought 10 of the magazine, and even wanted to frame the magazines up in his bookstore.

Is it too cute from bi of what he did to Song hye kyo... hehe

Article

Rain prepared a lunchbox for Song Hye Gyo

Some days ago, Rain, who is busy with his 4th album activities, prepared and delivered a lunchbox to Song Hye Gyo. This showed the two stars' friendship. (Wonder friendship or not hehe, i'm not starting a rumours just of my suggestion)

next of the news...

"On his upcoming movie "Cyborg but it's ok' which will be shown next month,He visited the filming site of the Movie "Hwang jini" which Song hyegyo is starring in,and gave her a lunchbox.

Rain made/prepared the food himself and went to The filming location at Yong-in Kyonggido,On 10th of november 11pm.

Everyone was eating snack at the moment when Rain arrived,and greeted the staff and handed the bag(food) to Song hyegyo.

The staff specially the girls who were there were envious of SHG,as a sign of appreciation and thank's SHG accompany Rain to the parking lot."

another one:

"Bi went to Song hyegyo's filming site(Movie Hwangjini)
Nov 10 at 11 pm.
He brought Kimbap/Lunch box for her,which he especially made.
Everyone in the filming site staff's were surprised by his visit."

1st. We all know how busy Bi is coz of his tight schedule, but still, he made some time to COOK KIMBAP and drive all the way to the filming site of Kyo. She must be really speacial to BI if that's the case.

2nd. In Sang Sang Plus, he admitted that he is in love with a girl but do not know how to tell her, not after few days, he is in the filming site of Kyo bring food w/c he specially made for her. SO IS THIS THE WAY HOW YOU TELL HER JIHOON-SHI?

3rd. I'm sure Jihoon knows that if he does visit Kyo, this will become a headline. He can just have his assistant deliver the food anyway. JUST TO AVOID THE HEADLINES. Especially if you really don't like someone, you will do your best not to be linked to her/him. Howell, but he didn't care of what people will say and deliver the food personally.

P.S: now some korean fans are really in denial stage eh? Now, they are speculating that this is just for commercializing Kyo's movie. If you are really fans of Bi, is this how you think of him? A person who's creating news/buzz just for commercializing another person? I think we should think of him better than that. Why can't we just admit that she might be special to him that's why apart of his super busy schedule, he still makes time for her. and only HER.

In 1 interview Kyo said: Do not believe what you hear, believe what you see.

OKAY! Since you 2 are denying that you are not in a relationship - we will not believe that! And since now people saw Jihoon visited you in the filming site, THIS WE WILL BELIEVE!

OVERALL, YOU ARE REALLY SWEET JIHOON-SHI! FIGHTING!!!

Here the article where he said that he has some in his mind and the description nearly look like in "full house"

There is a 'somebody' in Rain's heart!!

According to Korean online media MyDaily, Rain did mention that he would like to kiss with his beloved on Christmas. And also, he revealed that he has someone in his mind!!

Rain attended KBS 2TV <Imagine Plus> which was released on Nov 14 at 11.05pm. In this programme he mentioned that "I have someone in my mind, but haven't told her yet... I'm prepared to love someone but always lack of courage to tell..."

He continued, "If I have a girlfriend, I would like to go shopping with her, buying some clothes. In the evening, watching the beautiful night scenes with her, and enjoy a wonderful dinner..." He really wished to enjoy normal dating like others.

"I heard that there's a place in Seoul (around Ming Dong area) will switch off all lights so that couples can kiss there... I would like to try..." Before he said more, a singer commented, "Go there in this Christmas and you can kiss with Rain..." Immediately the audience laughed~~

Source: chn.chosun.com
Translation: jjbug@rain-malaysia
credits: soompi
Well ...

He bring kimpap ?!!! made by him lol "Full house" scene !!!!

Rain's Dream Date is to Borrow a Boat
15-Nov-06, Naver
boo10000@naver.com
Credit: Cloudchina// wloi@soompi
Kr to Ch: wingya @ cloudchina
Ch to Eng: rayndrop

Singer Rain, who is walking towards the World Star status said in the programme "I'm secretly in love with someone." His sudden declaration of love attracted attention.

On the 14th, Rain revealed that "I'm currently in love with someone. I don't know how the other person feels, so I'm hesitating on my declaration," during KBS2TV's programme "Sang Sang Plus".

Towards the host's question of "If you have a girlfriend, what would you like to do with her", Rain describes how his date would go: "I want to walk on the streets and eat ice-cream with her. After dinner, we can go dance happily at a club."

Following that, he said, "What I want to do most on a date is to hire a boat, watch "Titanic" or "Nottinghill", followed by a pre-arranged proposal video that declares after the movie "I love you", Rain plans his public declaration of love.

But that's only the second plan. "I can't tell anyone the first plan," keeping it a secret. However, for the sake of the longing hosts, he revealed his wish, "As for this, I believe nobody has done it before. In Myeongdong, lights are witched off for a while in Myeongdong so lovers can kiss. I'll like to try that."

The hosts didn't keep quiet. They pressed on with "Then you have someone whom you'll like to kiss?" and began to probe if the girl who he didn't declare his love to is still around. Rain replied, "I've always been secretly in love. Whether she's interested, how am I going to declare my love to her, or what kind of reaction will I get after declaring my love, I really have no idea", said Rain, who hinted that the person he is secretly in love with is still in existence.

Following that, the hosts asked, "Is she older than you?" for a more concrete answer, but Rain said, "this I cannot tell," showing how careful he is about this one-sided love issue. The host continued and said, "Who knows? Maybe on Christmas Day, we'll be able to bump into Rain kissing in Myeongdong. When passing by Myeongdong, please open your eyes wide!" creating a round of laughter among all on stage.

In addition, on the programme, Rain also revealed a small tidbit about him being chosen as "Times 100 most influential people". In order to brag to others, he bought 10 of the magazine, and even wanted to frame the magazines up in his bookstore.
Oh my god !!!!!!!!

I discover the news little by little !!!!!

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
we are wondering if Bi's girl is SHK or not lol

well they are not dating yet cuz he didn't tell her yet
BUT just after the interview few days later he cooked by himself for Hye Kyo and bring it for her...

OMG if it's her i'm happie lol cuz it's not another that we dunno hihi ^_^

annthongprasom

sarNie Hatchling
i'm happy too and i'm totally sure that it's her since he didn't dating anyone else after full house as i know and song hye kyo herself too...

The guy cooked personnel for the girl, i'm sure that he doesn't love her only as his friend but more...

Then for the description What will he doing in his date : He had totally describe the last scene of fullhouse : Walked on the screet market, hand in hand, eat ice cream, and singing karaok...

Well the food he brought for her, it was kimpap exactly when she brought for him in fullhouse... So cute !!!!!!

The one in his heart is song hye kyo or not but i hope that she will give him a positive answer because i really don't want to see our Bi, become heartbroken since he tried so hard to declare his love to the girl.... (But i'm totally sure that's SHK!)

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
06.12.23 Rain's World Tour In Las Vegas

06.12.24 SBS 8News ~ Las Vagas Concert.wmv
Size: 29.5 MB / Length: 2:09 mins
http://d.turboupload.com/d/1361908/06.12.2...oncert.wmv.html

06.12.24 MBC News Desk ~ Rain World Tour In Las Vagas.wmv
Size: 21.9 MB / Length: 1:31 mins
http://d.turboupload.com/d/1361940/06.12.N..._Vagas.wmv.html

(Source from RainHK)

Credit by Donduck @ SexyBI

Just look at those packs..

Larger one. :drool:

Credit: cheryl@joyplace

Credit: shelleyshea@joyplace

Live Report From Las Vegas
Credit: Chrissrain @ Rainhk || Ö£¿ÉÒÃ@baidu || sexybi
Report by Aimen
Ch to Eng: Rayndrop

Aimen has gone to Vegas. Below is her live report:

1. The Stage is very small and narrow. It doesn't have the dynamism of Seoul's pyro effects. Other than that, it's 98% like the set-up in Seoul.

2. Rain and dancers had little space to move around.

3. He spoke English all the way. All the standard stuff: Thanks for coming, Make some noise, you are my babies (note plural :p) Not sure if his English has improved compared to Rainy Day in NY, cause it's really the standard few lines...

4. Audience count was good, although it wasn't full house. Most are Koreans.

5. Can't stand up unless Rain says so. Only when he was singing "With You" could everybody stand up.

6. When Rain was singing "With You", he carried a small girl to the center of the stage. After that, he went down the stage and came back with another baby...

7. Rain shook hands with fans in the first row. He also came down the stage 4-5 times. But the stairs were narrow, so it was tough for him.

8. Rain's dad was sitting in front of her, JY Park was sitting behind her. Rain's dad was concentrating on watching (he was originally in the first row, then he went behind because he couldn't see a lot of the stage. There was no opportunity to shake his hands. There are actually people who are willing to give up their seats in the first row? OMG!)

9. Rain saw their lightboard and knows that HK fans went to support.

10. Rain was at a Japanese restuarant having sushi. There's no kimchi, and no milk to buy...perhaps aimen can buy some for him? :p

11. Additionally, many fans claimed they saw Song Hye Kyo and her assistant (80% sure) appear at the hotel. It is said that there's a hotel with a fountain that will switch off its lights during Christmas...

TBC tomorrow.

annthongprasom

sarNie Hatchling
BI AND SONG HYE GYO OFF TO CHINA FOR "FULL HOUSE" PROMOTIONS (from song hye kyo website)

Full house come back !!!

Hunan Economy TV made their official announcement on the 5th that Song Hye Gyo and Bi are scheduled to visit Changsha, China's Hunan provence to participate in promotional activities for "Full House." In spite of their busy schedules, they will make the trip to China. On the 15th, "Full House" will make its premiere on the airwaves and that same day, Song Hye Gyo and Bi are expected to arrive. This will be the beginning of their two nights, three days trip. They will return home on the 17th. Quite a few events are planned for this special trip, including a press conference, fan signing meeting, and special ceremony to acknowlege the first airing of "Full House" over there. There are also plans for Bi to sing the theme song of "Full House" at the meeting. In order to guarantee the safety of the two stars, an official with Hunan Economy TV says there will be at least 100 bodyguards to ensure their safety upon arriving at the airport. Also, they will arrive via the same airplane. (*source: Article, Article)

more pics of Bi and Song hye kyo

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Some translation/fan accounts who went to the presscon:

* Rain: ‘SHK is my best collaboration partner’
* SHK: ‘Please continue to support Jung Jihoon and Song Hye Kyo’
* During the FH special program…as SHK’s skirt is so short..Rain has ensured that SHK has been seated properly with the knees cover up with the MC’s jacket before he sat down himself.
*Reporters noticed that usually Kyo is walking in front of Bi, but Bi keeps on touching her waist. Bi was noted to hold her in the wrist as well.
*Kyo is wearing the diamond ring from FH
* Kyo confirms that Rain and her talk on the phone often and see each other frequently (WAIT! I thought he's busy! I thought he only has few hours sleep! Is that why you have lots of photos talking on the phone, Jihoonnie? )
*When asked about their relationship, Rain didn't comment. SHK said that they are still good friends and Rain is a very hard working actor. As a friend, Rain is a very gentle person. Rain on the other hand, tried to smile but laughed instead. (this was not caught by the camera)
*Rain looks at Kyo dearly and hands the mic to her in perfect timing.

credits to wloi, source: bandstalker

Q to Rain: What do you expect about your future bride ?
Rain: She needs to be as beautiful as Hyekyo.

Q to Hyekyo: How do you spend your Valentine’s day this year ?
Hyekyo: I am on the plane, flying back from Austria.
Rain has not answered this question.

Q to both: How do you usually spend your Valentine’s day ?
Hyekyo: send chocolates
Rain: similar to Hyekyo

Q to Hyekyo: How would you like your wedding be ?
Hyekyo: simple, just with some closest friends.

credits wloi at soompi || sexybi

OMG so LOVELY~~

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
NICE..............DON'T YA THINK TAT SOMETIMES "SE7EN" KINDA LOOKS LIKE "BI"?....................THEY BOTH LOOKS HELLA HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................... :drool: :drool: :drool: ...................

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Rain's Coming to the US in June!! The dates and venues are not confirmed yet but his tour schedule indicates that he'll be ending his world tour in the US! I wonder how many concerts he'll be doing and where he'll be!! I can't wait!! Check out www.rainworldtour.com for more news about his tour.

cecilia

Staff member
^yup, so if you missed it last december.. you should go to this one also because his contract is ending soon and it's unsure where he'll go next. so yep, go and watch it before it's too late. I'm going again .. (hopefully, i save enough by then )

Kelly

OMG guys.....I met my BI korean look alike lol....This past thursday I went clubbin a guy came and talk to me....I swear I thought he was hmong untill he said he was korean lol....Later in the lighted area DAMZ he looked so muah like BI especially his face shape nose and lips....his eyes are a bit bigger! I told him and he was like yeah I've heard tat one many times lol....

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
^yup, so if you missed it last december.. you should go to this one also because his contract is ending soon and it's unsure where he'll go next. so yep, go and watch it before it's too late. I'm going again .. (hopefully, i save enough by then )
Did u go to the Vegas show? Did u enjoy it? Give me the details!!