Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kol Luang Ruk(Arnas/Araya)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leh Pumes(pong/Pim Zaza)

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
:wacko: :lol: :lol: :lol: ehhhhh, once, twice fiftteen times, who's really counting??? lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
Nang Fah Gup Satan(Johnny/Namfon) !! La La La La ....if only dat lakonr have a babybayba ..*sigh*

natty

Chubs
tinah.. rak nai roy kaen was tang and noosaba.. and it wasnt a revenge drama since the pra'nang werent after each other.. and when you said duang rang athit.. do you mean duang rang atittahn? cus that's not num.. it was kob and saranyu..

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
i dont even know what Jao Sao Prissana is! haha i voted for Ken and Ann

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
I chose Leh Pumres becausee i either haven't seen the others or can't remember watching them besidesRoy Leh..lol.. love Pong and Pim together!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I voted for Nang Fah Kub Satan with Johnny and Namfon. I love that lakorn!! It was dramatic, yet hilarious. It's one of the best revenge lakorn ever. I was also hoping that Barp Ruk Talay Fun would be on that list. LOL. I would have voted for that. But, then again I would have a hard time choosing between the two lakorns because both were AWESOME!! The revenge were both bitter-sweet.

Anyhow, there's alot of great collections on the list like Fai Loung, Rang Ngao, Tang Pan Kammatape, Sai See Pleurng, Jao Sao Prissna and Roy Leh Sanae Rai. I love them all...

calla

sarNie Adult
hey, tinah...........Rak Nai Roy Kaen the n'ek is not Marsha.....it was Nussaba.
or did you mean Hong Near Mang korn......if so then yes, Marsha is in this one. Its also those revenge lakorn. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey, tinah...........Rak Nai Roy Kaen the n'ek is not Marsha.....it was Nussaba.
or did you mean Hong Near Mang korn......if so then yes, Marsha is in this one. Its also those revenge lakorn.
oops..it was actually for Rak nai roy kan..now it could be for either lakorn..lol..

tinah.. rak nai roy kaen was tang and noosaba.. and it wasnt a revenge drama since the pra'nang werent after each other.. and when you said duang rang athit.. do you mean duang rang atittahn? cus that's not num.. it was kob and saranyu..
oops my bad.sorrie for the error.yep i ment duang rang aittan

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Thanks Tinah for editing more lakorns.... yeah, Doy Reung Atitarn supposed to be Saranyu and Kob. If it was Kob and Num I think it would definitely got more votes.. :p

anjos

gosh....sooo many good movie here....cant choose which one I like it best..... they alll goood to me.....