BEST Hmong Wedding SONG

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling
hey guys, i'm trying to find a song for my cousin's wedding. you guys know any good hmong, or anything, songs that would be perfect for weddings?!?

THANKS!

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
The best song that I've heard so far is
"Ib Sim Neej" by Paul Lor and I forgot
the girl's name. But I totally recommend
the song. My uncle used it at his ten
year anniversary. You should use that
one. I'm just saying. You can find it on
YouTube. ---Joey

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hm...here are my suggestions....

Cog siab rau koj by Phooj Ywg/Xanakee (the original version)

Luas nkauj hmoob by Destiny

Txij hnub no mus (I think) by Fort Dimension

Koj yog kuv txoj sia by Paradise

A song by Sounder that goes...nag hmo kuv ua npau suav, txog kuv lub neeb rau yav ntej, kuv pom wb mus nyob wb...(don't know the title)

A song by Whyteshadows...the big girl's song...goes something like...yog muaj koj nyob hauv kuv lub neej, kuv yuav hlub koj tshaj txhua yam...

And many many many more...come back later for it...

bugsy

sarNie Adult
this is just totally off the top of my head but its a really sweet song and wedding songs can be just about anything.....but....ummm....haha....i dont really know the title. It's by Paradise and the beginning starts off like (in english cause my hmong sucks) "when you are here, you make my heart hot like fire." lol...translate...does it ring a bell? I was looking at Ceda_lee's suggestions...and it sounds like it could be the "koj yog kuv txoj sia" song by paradise.

----edit---

okay...so im lame...the title IS "koj yog kuv txoj sia" and turns out i have the song too so just in case..:D here you go.

http://www.mediafire.com/?eqtlm9wm022

Mae

sarNie Adult
A song that I would use for my wedding would be Just For Love by Destiny because it's about everything the man will do just for love....so strong and meaningful....

Another would be Cog Siab Rau Koj by Xanankee....

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling
thanks a lot guys!! those are a lot of the songs i've already got picked out too. i'm trying to configure a collection of songs!

thanks!

keep em coming!

gurlo4

sarNie Egg
hey.. i don't know if these are the best song..but there good..

Xanakee
-Hlub nyaim koj kawg siab (guys sing)
-Koj yog tus uas kuv hlub (guy sing)

Amenda Lee vol. 3
- i love you (girl sing)
-vim muaj koj (girl sing)
-kev sib hlub ( girl sing)

this song is not a that good but if you listent to the whole thing you might like it... cause i like it..hehe
Cua Yaj
- kuv nyiam koj (girl sing)

vue yang
- show me (girl sing)
- love the way(girl sing)

* 2U
- Lub Nplhaib ( girl & guy sing) you must listen to this song..its good...so sweet..)
- beautiful (guy sing)
-Koj Hlub Kuv Npaum Cas (guy sing)

okay.. well i hope these songs are okay.. sorry if they aren't good..hehe..but i like them && they are about love so hopefuly you can find && use then in the track you are making..

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
hey! i was listening to this song nkauj lug xyooj- Foom hmoov rooj tshoob and it's quit good! lol...:D
how about Destiny-Kuv Hlub Koj

Sharona

sarNie Hatchling
OOh... You've so got to listen to ONO's songs.
I recommend "I Do" from their very first album and "You Are Everything to Me" from
their second album.

They don't have any downloadable songs on their website, but these are the
URL's that they put up on their site. Take a listen to the songs

I Do - http://www.ono2003.com/music/ONO%201-I%20Do.wma

You are Everything to Me - http://www.ehmongmusic.com/displayimage.php?album=638&pos=16 ://http://www.ehmongmusic.com/displayi...38&pos=16

Good luck finding a song and congrats to whomever's getting married!

thailover

sarNie Egg

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
The best song that I've heard so far is
"Ib Sim Neej" by Paul Lor and I forgot
the girl's name. But I totally recommend
the song. My uncle used it at his ten
year anniversary. You should use that
one. I'm just saying. You can find it on
YouTube. ---Joey

uumm....i think the original singer to that "ib sim neej" song was sung by voltage and it's so much better. the remake wasn't all that great. :p