Best Criers

LukNadechYaya

sarNie Egg
Female Cryers: Yaya,Vill, Mostly all people from channel 5, Aom Phiyda, Aum P, Noon, Minnie, Ann T, Janie

Male Cryers: Nadech,Pope(His okay i like his expression), Ken T, Louis Scott(His crying when he play lakorn w/ Susie and Chompoo

Lakorn Sad: Game rai Game ruk ( Made me cry a lot at the city)
365 days: it was sad!
Sawan Bieng, Kol rak laung jai

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
Female: Ann(for all cries), Yaya(karlub rai narm, A little of Duang Jai akkanee, and Game rai game rak), vill(Kaew lom petch), Grand(sortaish for Yark tops Tawan tee Plai fah), min, Margie(sortaish), Aom(for all cries), Kwan(most cries,Fern(a crazy little thing called love) and Aum(all cries)

Male: Nadech(GRGR), Bie(RAHR and Hua jai sila), Ken, Aum, Chak, and, Son(sortaish)

Asy

sarNie Immature
Female: Ann(for all cries), Yaya(karlub rai narm, A little of Duang Jai akkanee, and Game rai game rak), vill(Kaew lom petch), Grand(sortaish for Yark tops Tawan tee Plai fah), min, Margie(sortaish), Aom(for all cries), Kwan(most cries,Fern(a crazy little thing called love) and Aum(all cries)

Male: Nadech(GRGR), Bie(RAHR and Hua jai sila), Ken, Aum, Chak, and, Son(sortaish)
Yeah View Wannarot was good in KLP but I wanna slap her in DRRT. :p

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
for some reason i really like yaya's crying..not because i like her as an actress too but because it looks soo real...so sad. i believe one shouldn't look so perfect n pretty when they cry..it is not meant to look good. others like noon w. do it really well but it doesn't affect me as much as yaya's...ann t is really good also.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
aww man i have to come back to this thread after Roy Mai and officially remove Ken T.'s crown and put it on Aum's head for the "although love came late its still love" scene frm Roy Mai...seriously i was beyond impress with his tears...they juz kept coming and coming and coming and falling and falling off his face...and it was like all in one shot too...it was ridiculous...and this is coming frm a KA fan...so its some real deal man hahhahd...P'Ken u need better dramas in the coming days ok hahah...but great job Aum

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think Chakrit his another good sample for best criers along side Aum and Ken
I've watched Jum Leuy Karmathep Chakrit somehow his crying is not bad

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I'm not a big fan of Louis but I have to agree that he is really good in crying. Not only that but I think he needs more recognition for his acting bc I think he's a great actor. Software Pongpat is another great cryer even though he's not pra'ek but he's just so good at it that I gotta give him credit for it. When I was watching Prajun See Roong, I was totally wowed by his acting especially his crying scenes. Aum A and Ken T is also great at crying scenes. Both very talented actors. As for the ladies, I have to say Anne T, Aom P, Janie T Aum P, Noon W, Yui J, and Aff T are all great at crying. There's so many more but these are the only one's that I can think of on the top of my head right now. Oh wait, another one is Matt P. She totally blew me away in her lakorn Kularb Rai Glai Rak (is that the name of it?).

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is award worthy crying of 2011:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CioEKcRjoMQ#t=23s

saki

sarNie Adult
For the actresses, I'd say Kob Suvanant, Ann T and Janie are the best criers. For the guys, I'm not sure.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I;m not trying to choose my bias but Ann. I came a huge fan of her after her crying made me crying and Ken... If you guys seen SB you guys would think so too