Best Criers

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
n'ek - Aff Taksaorn - She totally won my heart T_T.. I can cry with her T_T..
Anne Thongprasom - Gosh!!.. She is a PRO!!
Noon & Kob - These two.. i can't help but cry along...
Kwan Usamanee - She cries so beautifully..

p'ek - Aum Atichart - He amazes me so much... T_T..
Ken Theeradeth - GOCH!!! He is also such a PRO!! xp..
Rome - He is quite good!!!!!!

Susie

sarNie Adult
N'ek:
1. Ann T
2. Kat English
3. Mew Lalita
4. Aff
5. Noon W.

P'ek:
1. Ken
2. Andrew
3. Cee Siwat!!

suk13_karn

sarNie Egg
N'ek:
1. Noon W. - She's my number 1 crying actress. She so superb in crying, make me cry with her.
2. Ann. T. - I like her in SB she make me cry with her. Seem like she cry from inside cuz her face looks so strong & tough. Like she want
to hold her tear but cannot help it come out, so touching.
3 . Aff. T. - She cry so sweet.
4. Taew N. - It make me love her in Dong Poo Dee. She so good in crying even she still new.
5. Kwan u. - Even she's not great in crying as 4 n'ek above but she cry so beautifully. Love her...

P'ek:
1. Ken. - His crying so real & natural.
2. Chakrit - I can feel it in Sapai Glai Peun Tiang.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Best Cry
F.
Anne - i felt in tears when i watch her
Noon S - this girl can but nobody mention her on the list
Aff - Some she's good but depend on how sad the story is
Can't think of anymore

M.
Ken - his wonderful at crying
Rome - his very good in sai soke and chaleuy sak
Tik J - how come not much mention of him, his along side with Ken
Andrew and Chakrit - at high grade in crying too

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
Actress: Min Pechaya and Anne T...they stole my heart, they are so realistic too.
Actor: So far...just Ken T. it's so realistic

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Nang'Eks

- P'ANNE T cries soo realistic;
it makes you want to cry too when you see her cries..
Sawan Biang especially..you can't help but cry with her cause you also
feel her pain and why she's crying!!

Kwan she cries beautifully..

Aom P her tears come down soo naturally..

Pra'eks
Ken gosh he is too good..he emphasizes with his cries esp. in SB!
WOW he swept me off my feet..a man can cry like that?!!

Aum he cries soo beautiful too!

Muddie Murda

smile...
Actresses:
Anne T all the way!
Runner up is Aom. Gosh, her crying is so heart breaking, esp her hiccuping lol.

Actors:
Ken of course.
Runner up is Chakrit. I might be able to say that they are both equal, but I haven't seen enough of Chakrit's work so I'm Ken bias :coverlaf:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think it just depends on which lakorn they were in lol

Anne T- in almost all her lakorn where she cried. I almost died from watching her in Oum Ruk. when she gave birth and saw the baby. It was tears of joy and sadness. And in SB where she was slapped by Ken and omg too many scenes to mention!!!

Yaya- one look at her puppy face, is enough to make me cry. I think that is why I feel so hard for her lol Kularb Rai Nam awesome crier for the very first lakorn.

Noon- only in Mae Ai Sai Eun. I cried my heart out when she begged forgiveness. She cried so well, I almost had an heart attack.

Taew- I think by far she's the best at portraying realistic tears. She could barely talk when she cries and that is how you cry. Trust me, it's difficult to speak and cry at the same time lol

Rita- Klin Kaew Klang Jai

Ann Alicia- Neung Ruethai and Leh Ratree. Okay most of her lakorn, she cries like a little baby. I love it.

Aom P- good lol @ the hiccup comment.

Aom S- no one has mention the nang rais lol She's one of my favorites. She blew me away in Ban Sai Thong lol she cracked me up but the way she cried was just heartbreaking lol

Mim- Gae Roy Ruk. Too bad Ch3 didn't continue to promote her and raise her toward being a nang ek.

Maprang- yes I'm going toward minor actresses. They are being overlooked by the nang eks!

As for the men, only Ken. He
s the best out of the best. Sawan Bieng was definitely his best. Jai Rao couldn't even beat it. And supposedly it was more of a sad lakorn lol

Those that comes close:

Rome in Klin Kaew Klang Jai and Sai Soke. Oh he did a fantastic job in Gae Roy Ruk too.

Those that I disagree with (those that pops out frequently lol):
Captain- yeah he has tears, but to me it doesn't come out as sad lol I laugh instead even though it is supposedly a sad scene.

Kwan- I don't know, I never felt sad when she cried. Nor do I think it is realistic.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
noon w: she can makes me cry with her in her lakorn with vee and "pood pissawas", i need to have a box of tissues when i watch her lakorns
kwan: she doesn't care if she's not pretty or not (nose and all)
yui j: same thing than kwan
janie: she cries beautifully

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
Aff & Ken, when they cried in Jai Rao...omg :tearybye: it was so painful for me to watch lol, sometimes I'd be tired from all the emotions it brought outta me.

Kob cries well, too...like in Nang Tard, absolutely great acting!
And I agree with Captain...when he cries, it's just so so so sad :(

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm the person that is hard to cry when watch a drama or movie..but this Ken-Ann is sooo great..They both can make me cry with them..

Okay,i'm bias because i only watch Ann's lakorn..
And sometimes i feel curious why people said she was good at acting,i mean she's great but is there any other actress as great as her..

And i try to watch Nampueng Korm..And i can't feel janie cried in there..
So,definitely what people said was true..Ann T is the best crier..
Eventhough some of the scene was not sad but when ann cried,she make me cried with her..

Like the scene in Chaleuy suk..when rome want to go back to his place and they both said goodbye to each other,i think that scene was not sad,but looking at ann's eyes make me cried with her.

And she can cried depend in the situation..Like in Sb..
After ken raped her,she's cried in pain..We can feel her pain..
But the scene in the market,after back from market,she cried like a heart broken because Ken insult her..
And the proposal scene,she cried with a joy and happy..
And another cry,she like she want to hold her tears,make a strong face but she can't hold it...
OMG!! She's really really great!!

The Letter was the saddest movie in the world!! I cried everytime watch that movie.:)

For male its Ken..okay like i said before i watch ann's lakorn.so i watch her with ken,Willy,Aum A,Chakrit,Rome,Mart..
All of her praek,Ken is the best..Its not because they are koo kwan..
but ken really really can cried..In Sb,when he cried at his father funeral,OMG! i can't believe i cried with him..

oh forgot,Num also good in The Letter..Chakrit is good too but i just feel sad,but i'm not cried with him..

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm the person that is hard to cry when watch a drama or movie..but this Ken-Ann is sooo great..They both can make me cry with them..

Okay,i'm bias because i only watch Ann's lakorn..
And sometimes i feel curious why people said she was good at acting,i mean she's great but is there any other actress as great as her..

And i try to watch Nampueng Korm..And i can't feel janie cried in there..
So,definitely what people said was true..Ann T is the best crier..
Eventhough some of the scene was not sad but when ann cried,she make me cried with her..

Like the scene in Chaleuy suk..when rome want to go back to his place and they both said goodbye to each other,i think that scene was not sad,but looking at ann's eyes make me cried with her.

And she can cried depend in the situation..Like in Sb..
After ken raped her,she's cried in pain..We can feel her pain..
But the scene in the market,after back from market,she cried like a heart broken because Ken insult her..
And the proposal scene,she cried with a joy and happy..
And another cry,she like she want to hold her tears,make a strong face but she can't hold it...
OMG!! She's really really great!!

The Letter was the saddest movie in the world!! I cried everytime watch that movie.:)

For male its Ken..okay like i said before i watch ann's lakorn.so i watch her with ken,Willy,Aum A,Chakrit,Rome,Mart..
All of her praek,Ken is the best..Its not because they are koo kwan..
but ken really really can cried..In Sb,when he cried at his father funeral,OMG! i can't believe i cried with him..

oh forgot,Num also good in The Letter..Chakrit is good too but i just feel sad,but i'm not cried with him..

ahahah you're soo funny hahaha
i totally agree with you ahaha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i forgot about LOUIS SCOTT too :)

i watched SB with my mom today again and i was like ofc.
he's one of the best criers for me..

for ex: the part when he found out that Anne's prego..
&& he picked up the baby books but just dropped them' after looking at them...
i couldn't help but cry with him..
and in the beginning when his older sister died..

also in Rainbow Flame when his sister in there died too;
goshhh you cant help but cry alonggg!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i forgot about LOUIS SCOTT too :)

i watched SB with my mom today again and i was like ofc.
he's one of the best criers for me..

for ex: the part when he found out that Anne's prego..
&& he picked up the baby books but just dropped them' after looking at them...
i couldn't help but cry with him..
and in the beginning when his older sister died..

also in Rainbow Flame when his sister in there died too;
goshhh you cant help but cry alonggg!
Oh yes,frgot about him..
Its so sad when he found out that ann pregnant..I remember i cry with him too but if i rewatch it,i not cry anymore.. :rolleyes1:

Its just only ANN that really can make me cry no matter how many times i rewatch her lakorn.. :whistle:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
ken in SB: the scene where his dad slapped him because he was arguing with nampueng...
omg i cried so hard b/c he was so hurt his father did that to him.

the top all the other male actor that cries.