Bellefire Artwork

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Jack is soooo good looking 555 +

Philippians guys are so attractive, thanks for sharing all those eye candy pics! Lol.

Coco looks good too.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Jack is soooo good looking 555 +

Philippians guys are so attractive, thanks for sharing all those eye candy pics! Lol.

Coco looks good too.
i like Coco... i am looking forward to see him in a drama together with Erich. though they did a movie... but i want to see them in a drama too.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
amazing artwork Nikki!!!! i love looking at the pictures from Erich's birthday part. When I saw those poster, I knew that you had designed them...awesome job :)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Nikki! I feel love sick now after watching episode 28....too many cute scenes between Luis and Maria :cloud9: especially the part where she hugged him hahaha..the look on his face was :crush: and the scene at the salon

and then episode 29 got to me...waiting for 30 right now tho...dont tell Luis is gonna be mean to Maria again after what Victoria tells him about Maria's mom being his dad's mistress...it's like the other way around actually lol

when things like this happen, I so wanna watch the ending and i cant wait to find out when victoria's family know what she did to Maria's mom....

all I'm hoping for right now is to not let Luis be mean to Maria anymore lol....I like him better nice

nikki1786

LizQuen
love the wallpapers, its beautiful.

amazing artwork Nikki!!!! i love looking at the pictures from Erich's birthday part. When I saw those poster, I knew that you had designed them...awesome job :)
i received a PM from Erich though. :)

Nikki! I feel love sick now after watching episode 28....too many cute scenes between Luis and Maria :cloud9: especially the part where she hugged him hahaha..the look on his face was :crush: and the scene at the salon

and then episode 29 got to me...waiting for 30 right now tho...dont tell Luis is gonna be mean to Maria again after what Victoria tells him about Maria's mom being his dad's mistress...it's like the other way around actually lol

when things like this happen, I so wanna watch the ending and i cant wait to find out when victoria's family know what she did to Maria's mom....

all I'm hoping for right now is to not let Luis be mean to Maria anymore lol....I like him better nice
you know what i love about episode 25. Luis loved the fact he was beaten by the snake and he got the chance to stay at Maria's house. that's where it all started when Maria smiles again.

then this week was a blast. i love seeing Luis helping around Maria but it was like he's tempting her with his smile and touch. LOL yeah i love that scene too where she hugs him and the next episode, he hugs her. :)

she look simple but beautiful on that salon scene and made Luis speechless. ^____^ damn~!

next week, i am crossing my fingers. hoping for Luis to tell his feelings for Maria. XD but i have a feeling that he wouldn't tell her. LOL instead he tells it from his mother. LOL

nikki1786

LizQuen
my 12th fanmade MV. Luis decided not to let go of Maria... because he's in fact in love with her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MladHthUlWA

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Bueatiful wallie there Nikki. Luis is soo gorgoeus this week epi is how u say very cute between pranang lol ... Damn Victoria haha. Coco is really cute. Guess I found my top 3 stars. Enchong, Sam n coco hehe..

nikki1786

LizQuen
Bueatiful wallie there Nikki. Luis is soo gorgoeus this week epi is how u say very cute between pranang lol ... Damn Victoria haha. Coco is really cute. Guess I found my top 3 stars. Enchong, Sam n coco hehe..
what do you think? i am feelin' like we are closer to the edge of the WILLING SCENE... that is Luis tells his feelings to Maria. XD